需要等别人捐赠给他
He'd have to wait for one to be available.
要等多久
How long does that take?
小朋友 美国有17000人
Sweetie, more than 17,000 people in the U.S.
都在肝脏移植名单上
are on the liver transplant list.
那你们肯定需要很多肝脏
That's a lot of dead livers you're gonna need.
每年有6000人有幸能等到合适的肝脏
6,000 people are fortunate enough to get one each year.
那剩下的人呢
What about the rest?
并不是每个人都那么幸运
Doesn't work out for everyone.
如果器官捐献中心不能提供足够的器官
What's the point of being an organ donating center
那还有什么意义
if you're not donating enough organs?
你们家里的人可以为他捐一部分肝脏
Someone from your family can donate a portion of their liver.
我 用我的
Me. I'll do it.
需要年满十八周岁
You need to be over 18.
我哥哥和姐姐可以
My brother and my sister are.
这是个好开始 你可以看看
Well, that's a start. Why don't you find out
他们与你的父亲血型是否相符
if they're a blood match with your father?
肯定相符 我爸爸跟我妈在一起的时候
I already know they are-- my father only screwed
只上过一个墨西哥妓♥女♥
a mexican whore while he was with my mom,
她们不可能怀孕
and they can't get pregnant.
每个人的血型都不一样
Everyone's blood type is different,
有血缘关系也可能血型不同
Sometimes even if they're related.
给你这些便携测量工具
Take these at-home testing kits.
扎破手指
Prick the person's finger,
然后把血滴在里面的卡片上
put a drop of blood on the enclosed card.
卡上会显示血型
It'll show their blood type.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
搞定了 抱歉拖了这么久
Okey dokey. Sorry about the delay.
是什么情况
What's going on?
她会没事吗 孩子流产了吗
Is she okay? Did we lose the baby?
恰恰相反
Oh, on the contrary.
那她为什么出血
Well, why is she bleeding then?
你的检查结果出来了
Okay, we got your labs back.
你的雌激素 孕激素 生长激素水平都很高
Your estrogen, progesterone, and H.G.H. are through the roof,
因此造成了点状出血
which would explain the spotting.
我们来看看
All right, we'll take a look here.
点状出血现象很正常
Spotting, very common
尤其是怀了多胞胎之后
with implantation of multiple fetuses.
-多什么 -多胞胎
- Fetu-whos? - Multiple?
是啊 你们看
Yeah, take a look.
双胞胎
Two babies?
不对 有三个呢
Nope, mm, three.
-恭喜你 -三个
- Congratulations. - Three?
看你这个反应 似乎没这个打算
I take it from your reaction you weren't planning this.
没这个打算 谁他妈会想要三个孩子啊
Planning this? Who the fuck plans three babies?
请尽快跟产科医师安排一下会面
You need to make an appointment as soon as possible with your O.B.
产科医师 我直接约兽医见面吧
O.B.? I need to make an appointment with the vet.
我他妈都要生一窝了
I'm having a damn litter!
宝贝 你知道这意味着什么吗
Baby, you know what this means?
我的老二太牛逼了
I got a magic dick.
出去的时候把这张表带给前台
Take this form up to the front desk on your way out,
祝你们好运
and good luck.
我都不知道该吓尿
I don't know whether to freak out
还是去给大家展示我的神老二
or thrust my almighty dick in everyone's face!
你还是吓尿吧 我都要生三胞胎了
You need to be freaking out. I'm having triplets!
三胞胎 三胞胎
Triplets! Triplets!
我的老二可牛逼了 兄弟 简直碉堡了
I got a magic penis, man. I got a magic penis!
-你♥他♥妈♥能不能闭嘴 -我的老二可牛逼了
- Would you shut the fuck up? - I got a magic penis.
你不是又要谈我昨晚没打电♥话♥的事吧
I hope this isn't about me not calling you last night again.
不 是其他事
Uh, no. Actually, it's not.
那些客户非常喜欢你
It's about the clients loving you.
他们今天都给我回复了
I heard back from all of them today.
快说 他们怎么说的
Ah, do tell. What'd they say?
你还记得滑翔机体育馆的伦纳德吗
Well, you remember Leonard from the Gliders?
谢谢
Thanks.
之前你们谈过的 印有标识的纪念杯
He wants to order those souvenir logo cups
他想下一批订单
that you guys talked about.
-太好了 -确实不错
- Sweet. - Yeah, that is sweet.
你不必过去销♥售♥杯子的
You know, you didn't have to go down there and sell them.
我就想让你打个招呼
I just wanted you to say hi.
我到了那儿
Yeah, well, when I got there,
觉得不把握时机就太浪费了
it seemed like a waste not to seize the moment.
听听你说的话啊
Whoa, listen to you.
我就喜欢我的销♥售♥姑娘有这种冲劲
That's the kind of initiative I like from my sales girls.
赴汤蹈火让老板高兴嘛
Mm, anything to please the boss.
现在我是想谈谈你昨晚没打给我的事了
Ok, so now I do want to talk about you not calling me last night.
-天呐 不要啊 -好吧
- Oh, dear lord, no! - All right, all right.
我这样是因为我关心你
Listen, it's because I care about you, okay?
我想彼此间建立信任
I want to build trust with each other.
你因为我没打给你而不信任我
You don't trust me because I didn't call?
不不 我的意思是
Well, no, no, no, no. I mean, you know, I--
我的前女友一直骗我
My ex was always lying to me.
我的前男友也是呢
Yeah, so was mine.
那既然答应了就打给我
Then just call when you say you're gonna.
-好吗 -好吧 抱歉
- Okay? - All right, I'm sorry.
别按了 傻♥逼♥
Get off my ass, dick face!
天呐 我就当你在跟另一辆车说了
Jesus, I'm gonna assume that was directed at another car.
傻♥逼♥都贴到我保险杆上来了
Fuckwad is riding my bumper.
卡尔打来电♥话♥了
Uh-- and Carl's on the other line.
我得挂了 回头打给你
I got to go. I'll call you back.
也许不会 我也不知道 拜
Or not, I don't know. Bye.
卡尔 什么事
Carl, what's going on?
-你什么血型的 -怎么了 你受伤了吗
- What's your blood type? - Why, are you hurt?
好消息 你和利普都能把肝捐给弗兰克
Good news, you and Lip can both donate your liver to Frank.
卡尔 拜托你别再担心弗兰克了
Ugh, Carl, please, please stop worrying about Frank.
他就是无止境的黑洞
He is a black hole of endless need
会把你整个人都吸干
that will suck the life out of you.
他的肝烂了 身上一股猴笼的味道
His liver is rotting. He smells like a monkey cage.
那纯粹是他自找的
Well, he made his choices.
你得帮帮他
You have to help him.
-不 我不用 -好吧
- No, I don't. - Fine.
天呐
Jesus!
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
-操♥你♥妈♥ 你个臭傻♥逼♥ -臭婊♥子♥
- Oh, fuck you, you fucking asshole! - Fucking cunt!
至少我没有微缩的鸡♥巴♥
At least I don't have a tiny penis!
你个混♥蛋♥ 我差点撞到你的车
You piece of shit! I almost hit your car!
操 惨了
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
妈的 倒车 快倒车
Oh, shit. Back up, back up!
快倒车啊 快点
Back up, back up, back up,
倒车
back!
操
Oh, shit!
不要 天呐
No! Oh, my God!
住手 别
Stop it, no!
倒车
Back up!
后退
Back up!
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
我说我讨厌她
I told her I hate her.
恶心的中等平均数
Gross medium average.
-你好啊 -抱歉迟到了
- What up? - Hey, sorry I'm late.
没关系 没有你派对一样进行
No, it's cool. The party went on without you.
-不可能 -这位是...
- That's impossible. - Hey, this is--
我之前叫你什么来着
What was it that I was calling you earlier?
-瑞普施瓦茨 -利普施瓦茨
- Ripschwitz? - Uh, Lipschwitz.
不过现在我们熟了
Um, but you've entered the inner circle now.
-叫我利普就行 -好吧 利普
- You can call me Lip. - Okay, Lip.
这就是你的姐妹会
So this is your sorority?
是啊 不过我没多大兴趣
Yeah. I'm not super into it, though.
我也不住在这里
I don't live in the house or anything.
好吧 那你有自己的住处
Okay. So--so you got your own place?
对 就在大学路
Mm-hmm, just off University Road.
改天我想去参观一下
I'd like to see that sometime.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表