你在干什么
What are you doing?
心肺复苏 我学过
Cpr. I learned it at the "Y".
希拉 不要 他已经走了
Sheila, no, he's already gone.
别再喊了 我听不到他有没有呼吸了
Please stop yelling. I can't hear if he's breathing.
一 二 三...
One, two, three-
别碰他的尸体
Leave his body alone!
-尸体是神圣的 -让我做心肺复苏
- This is sacred! - Please let me do this!
住手
Stop!
我勒个大操
For fuck's sake.
爸 天呐 谢天谢地
Dad? Oh, my god. Oh, thank god.
我刚确信他已经死了
I thought for sure he was already gone.
好了 够了
All right, that's it.
我们要打给那个的士司机医生
We are calling the taxi-driving doctor.
我们要给他换肝
And we are doing this transplant...
-放走干吧 -现在就打
- Let's do this. - Right now.
到你上场了 先生
You're up, mister!
还有弗兰克 如果你死了
And, Frank, if you die,
我真的会很失望的
I will be really disappointed.
的士司... 的士...
Taxi d--taxi--
我就知道你在家
I knew you were home.
什么
What?
我们按门铃已经按了20分钟了
We've been ringing the bell for 20 minutes.
我刚在睡觉
Okay, I was asleep.
菲奥娜在吗
Is Fiona here?
你是哪位
Do I know you?
那是她的鞋
Those are her shoes!
你能叫一下菲奥娜吗
Would you please get Fiona?
就说黛比和伊恩来了
Tell her Debbie and Ian are here.
行了 你等等
Okay, just--just hold on.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我昨天试了几个杠铃练习
Oh, I tried these barbell lift exercises.
真的很锻炼肩膀
They really work your shoulders.
她来过这里
She was here.
应该已经走了
I-I guess she left.
因为大家都走了
Because everybody left.
她不♥穿♥鞋 不♥穿♥外套 不拿手♥机♥就走了
She left without her shoes, her coat, or her phone?
真的吗
Really?
应该吧
Guess so, yeah.
她什么时候走的
Well, when did she leave?
跟谁一起走的
Did she go with anyone?
有没有说去哪里
Did she say where she was going?
-我也不清楚 -菲奥娜
- I mean, I, maybe-- - Fiona!
菲奥娜
Fiona!
求别吼
Don't do that.
从现在起 你离她远点
From now on, stay away from her.
-听懂了吗 -好吧
- Understand? - Okay.
得通知利普
Better tell Lip.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们家有了两位新成员
announcing the latest addition to the ball family,
艾米和杰玛
Amy and Jemma!
恭喜啊
Yeah, attaboy!
真棒
Proud papa.
就给点香烟
Cigarettes?
你知道现在的香烟加上税有多贵吗
You know how much cigarettes are with tax?
跟雪茄价格差不多了
What cigars used to be.
那酒呢
What about drinks?
请全场免费喝
Drinks for everyone.
这才像话
Attaboy.
谢谢
Thanks!
每人一杯 半杯加冰 只给普通酒
One each, half off, well drinks only.
他要是生了三胞胎会怎样
Imagine if he had triplets.
我们就有免费冰块了
We'd get free ice.
你们少来了 生了宝宝要花很多钱的
Yeah, yeah, well,I got a lot of baby-related expenses.
帕科 这他妈怎么回事
Paco, what the fuck is this?
问你的搭档去
Talk to your business partner.
欢迎下次光临
Yeah, come again.
你跟这些人说一下 他妈的穿这么多
Hey, can you tell these girls to show a little skin,
给老子露点肉
for christ's sake?
又不是要爬珠穆朗玛峰
They're not climbing Everest.
就几根鸡♥巴♥而已
They're climbing dick.
这里很冷
It's cold.
有暖气
There's heat.
在楼下
Downstairs.
热气会上升
And heat rises.
会透过地板传上来 你看
It comes up through the floor. Look at this.
你好啊 来自北极的北极熊
Hey, nanook of the fuckin' north,
把你那件皮大衣脱了
why don't you lose the parka,
又不是让你跟爱斯基摩人上♥床♥
unless you're planning on banging Eskimos?
米奇 今天我孩子出生
Mickey, the day my babies are born,
你居然把收银台里的钱都掳走了
you steal cash from the register?
收银台是你的
Yeah, your register.
钱是我的
My cash.
又不止你一个人要烦孩子的破事
I'm not the only sap that gets saddled with a kid around here.
你♥他♥妈♥还穿什么衣服
Why the fuck are you wearing clothes?
凭什么是你的钱
How is it your cash?
因为上周的钱你还没全给我
'Cause you still owe me from last week.
再说还有中介费用
Plus now there's a finder's fee.
什么
A what?
中介费
Finder's fee.
你要收租金
You're gonna charge for rent,
我也要收妓♥女♥们的钱 20%
I'm gonna charge for whores, 20%.
-放屁 -这就像那个...
- Bullshit. - No. It's like, uh,
什么来着
What is it?
[妓♥女♥电♥话♥订购网站]
凯利女孩
Kelly girls.
凯利女孩
Kelly girls.
只不过不是凯利 而是米奇
Instead of Kelly, it's Mickey.
也不是女孩 是妓♥女♥
Instead of girls, it's whores.
把你口袋里的钱给我
Empty your fucking pockets.
你♥他♥妈♥居然拿着我的枪 抢劫我
Are you robbing me with my own fucking gun?
随便你怎么说
Call it what you want.
把你口袋里的钱给我
Empty your fucking pockets.
我奉劝你一句
You better do yourself a favor
今天你最好一枪崩了我
and put a bullet in my chest,
不然的话
'cause if you don't,
你♥他♥妈♥就完了
you're in serious shit.
钱给我 快点
Pockets. Now.
你犯大错了
Big mistake.
失陪一下 我要去一趟沃尔玛
Now, excuse me while I go to Wal-mart
买♥♥点婴儿擦拭巾和尿疹霜
and get baby wipes and rash cream.
他死定了
He's a fucking dead man.
没消息吗
No?
我很遗憾
Sorry.
下一家医院在哪
So where to next?
这是最后一家
That was the last hospital.
那要不要开车兜兜风
Want to just drive around, then?
好
Sure.
谁教会你偷车的
Who taught you to jack cars?
我爸
My dad.
他人好吗
Is he cool?
不怎么样
Not really.
正在坐牢 因为抢了自动取款机
He's doing time for robbing ATMs.
等他出来我都30了
He won't be out till I'm 30.
你上次跟他说话是什么时候
When did you last talk to him?
四年前
Four years ago.
你说了什么
What'd you say?
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是想问你最后跟他说了什么
Like, what was the last thing you said to him?
我当时在家
I was at home,
他叫我用完海绵后
and he told me to wring out the sponge
把海绵拧干
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表