Geronimo.
好了
Got it.
部落会议也许会要照片
Oh, this will be good 'cause
这个可能会派上大用场
the tribal council might want a picture.
看看吧
Let's see.
-怎么了 -你没死
- What? - You're not dead.
你失望了
You disappointed?
你鸡鸡上有个管子
You have a tube in your penis.
-一边去 -还有块大尿片
- Go away. - And a big diaper.
恰奇 别烦你外公
Oh, Chuck, leave your pop-pops alone.
外公
Pop-pops?
-你是我们爸爸了吗 -不是
- Are you our daddy now? - No.
现在不是 不过快了
Not yet, but soon.
就剩一些法律程序
Just a few more legal technicalities.
我们得走完所有流程
We've got to dot some "I"s and cross some "T"s.
你在尿片上拉便便了
Got a big poo in your diaper?
真像是家庭聚会啊
Oh, well, well, this looks like a convention in here.
有这么有爱的一大家子
Aren't you the lucky one to have such a big,
还不够幸运的吗
loving family?
好了 起床了
Okay, up we go.
-早晨得去散散步 -散步
- Time for your morning walk. - A walk?
好的 太好了
Oh, okay. All right.
感觉有点疼
Uh, that sounds a little painful.
能吃点什么东西止痛吗
Can I get a little something extra for that?
起来了
Up we go.
-好的 -没事吧 亲爱的
- Okay. - Ohh, are you okay, dear?
止痛片也不行吗
Ah, come on, not even a percocet?
来几片奥施康定
A couple of oxys?
给我点吧 老天
Something. Jesus!
一步一步慢慢走
One foot in front of the other.
我们今天争取走到礼品店
Let's try and make it all the way down to the gift shop today.
他尿片里有便便
He's got a load in that diaper.
恰奇 对你外公尊重点
Chuck, show your pop-pop some respect.
请不要教训我的孩子
Please don't correct my child.
对不起 总得有人训训他
Well, I'm sorry. Somebody has to.
便便要顺着他的腿流下来了
Poo's gonna run down his leg.
恰奇 别说了 看电视去
Chuckie, knock it off. Watch TV.
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't appreciate your tone.
好吧 你也知道
Oh, well, um, you know,
他现在也是我的外孙了
he's my grandson now too,
所以我也有一定的责任
so I've got to take some responsibility.
他不是你外孙
He's not your grandson.
他是你的那什么 算是继外孙吧
He's your what, step-half-grandson maybe?
而且一小时前爸爸才知道
And dad didn't even know you were married
-你俩结婚了 -这样吧
- until an hour ago. - Let's see.
我们去外边谈 别影响到孩子
How about if we talk outside so we don't bother the kids?
-好的 -我们出去下
- Okay. - We'll be right back.
两个月前他都不知道有你这个人
Two months ago, he didn't know you existed.
他知道的
He knew I existed.
但是他不在乎
And he didn't care.
我不是故意说话难听
I-I don't mean to be cruel.
可是我觉得你们是时候
But I think it's time for you
该考虑下自己的生活了
to start thinking about your own life.
-比如在哪住 -请让一下
- Like, where are you gonna live? - Guys, watch out, please.
等等 什么
What? Wait. What?
你们一直住我的
You've been living at my house,
吃我的 还卖♥♥我的家具
eating my food, and selling my furniture.
我们这个新家成立后
With our new family, there just
旅馆的房♥间不够的
isn't enough room at the inn.
你要赶我们走
You're throwing us out?
今晚我们所有人
Well, we're going, all of us,
都去保留地的领养听证会
to the adoption hearing at the reservation tonight.
我希望回来的时候
And when we come back, I would appreciate it
你们能从我家搬出去
if you were no longer living at my house.
并且我原谅你卖♥♥我的家具
And I forgive you for selling the furniture.
妈的
Shit!
靠
Fuck!
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
-现在吗 -是
- Now? - Yep.
我什么都没吃
I haven't taken anything.
门别关
Leave it open.
你没惹麻烦吧
You staying out of trouble?
没有
Yes.
你去戒毒互助会了吗
And you going to your N.A. meetings?
我没有上瘾
I'm not a drug addict.
-我问的不是这个 -去了
- That's not what I asked. - Yes.
你没吸毒
And you're clean?
是的
Yes.
那么我不会在这杯子里找到
So I'm not gonna find nothing in that cup
让我不高兴的东西了
that makes me unhappy?
不会
Nope.
那我们找找看
Let's find out.
哥们 都中午了
Hey, man. It's noon.
太阳都照屁♥股♥了 灰姑娘
Rise and fucking shine, Cinderella.
我准备去汤米家买♥♥热狗
I'm heading to Tommy's to get a dog.
曼迪说她会照看一会孩子
Mandy said she'd watch the baby meat for a while.
嘿 瞌睡虫
Yo, sleepy-face.
醒醒 哥们 该起床了
Get your ass up, man. Time to roll.
哼哼什么呢
What's that, mumbles?
快点 起床
Come on, get up.
我付钱
I'm buying.
没事吧你
Hey, you okay?
不舒服还是怎么了
Feeling sick or something?
别烦我
Leave me alone.
好吧 要让我给你带点什么吃吗
All right, you want me to bring you back something to eat?
算你厉害 自己玩蛋去吧
All right, man, go fuck yourself.
今天别起来 看我管不管
Sleep all day, see if I care.
他没事吧
He okay?
谁他妈知道
Who the fuck knows?
你真是个怪人
You're a freak.
是真的
It's true.
很厉害的
It has powers.
胡扯
Bullshit.
那就在你脖子上挂条脐带
Hanging an umbilical cord around your neck?
两条脐带
Two umbilical cords.
双胞胎 力量翻倍
Twins--twice the strength.
-没有味道吗 -有
- Doesn't it smell? - Yes.
是有点味道
Well, it kind of smells.
好孩子
Oh, my babies.
还有你们
And you too.
怎么样 米奇
How you doing, Mickey?
楼上生意怎么样
How's business upstairs?
不怎么样
It's slow.
天气太冷了
You know, it's-- it's cold out.
下边生意怎么样 米克
How's business downstairs, Mick?
基佬笑话吗
That a fuckin' gay joke?
不知道 好笑吗
I don't know. Was it funny?
不好笑
No, it wasn't funny.
那就不是基佬笑话
Then, no, it wasn't a gay joke.
嘿 如果有人想叨逼什么
Hey, if anybody's got something to say,
尽管说出来好了
fucking say it!
你很惊讶吗
Were you surprised?
我一点都不觉得惊讶
'Cause I wasn't surprised.
比如洛克·哈德森
I mean, Rock Hudson?
奥斯卡提名男演员 男同 患艾滋死亡
在当年确实令人震惊
That was a bit of a shock.
艾伦
Ellen?
以及《天才小医生》里的那个演员
That kid from Doogie Howser, M.D.?
即尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯
热播剧《老爸老妈浪漫史》中的巴尼扮演者
艾伦 真的吗 我被骗到了
Ellen? Really? I had that one.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表