I need a ride to the check-cashing place on Cermak
再去趟67号♥街的煤气公♥司♥
and the gas company on 67th.
披萨来了
Pizza's here.
我大概一个小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour or so.
我得去付点账单
I have to go pay some bills.
现在在这儿真好
It's nice in here now.
终于不用在屋里也穿皮大衣了
I don't have to wear my parka inside anymore.
黛比说我们可以开暖气
Debbie said we could turn up the heat.
用我给你拿点披萨吗
Want me to get us some pizza?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
今天全校开大会太搞笑了
That was funny at assembly today
特别是那小妞吐的时候
when that chick threw up.
是啊
Yeah.
有的熊孩子就是撑不住
Some kids just can't hold their jager.
有你妈妈的信儿了吗
You hear anything from your mom?
她会回来的
She'll be back.
她最多也就会离开大概 一两晚吧
She never stays away for more than, like, a night or two.
还想在这里过夜吗
Want to spend the night here again?
你哥不是说不想看到我们在这儿吗
I thought your brother said he didn't want us around.
这也是我的家
It's my house too.
我有点东西要给你
I got you something.
你给我买♥♥的吗
You bought me that?
偷的 但这不重要
Stole, but yeah.
你不会开始喜欢我了吧
You're not starting to like me or anything, are you?
喜欢你
Like you?
比如 爱上我什么的
Like, fall in love or anything weird?
没有
No.
那就好 最好别
Good, don't.
为什么
Why not?
反正就是不要
Just don't.
我回车上去了
I should get back to the van,
万一我妈回来了呢
in case mom shows up.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
来吧 孩子们
Come on, guys.
该走了
Time to go.
该走了 走吧
Time to go. Let's go.
你知道为什么放你出来吗
You know why you out?
不知道 但是谢谢你
No, but thank you.
别谢我
Yeah, don't thank me.
跟我没关系
It wasn't me.
里面人满为患
Overcrowding.
非暴♥力♥罪犯在服刑10%到20%的时间后
Non-violent offenders rotate out
都会轮换出狱
after 10% to 20% time served.
你为什么又跑去嗑药狂欢
So what sent you on that bender,
违反了缓刑条例
made you bust your probation?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许就是人生太艰难了
Maybe it just got too hard.
你有点太轻松放纵自己了 不是吗
Letting yourself off a little easy, don't you think?
我又回到了监狱
I went back to jail.
那可一点都不轻松
There's nothing easy about that.
当然了
Sure it is.
最难的地方就是洁身自好 不再复吸
The hard part is staying out and clean.
旧病复发是很容易的
Relapsing is easy.
我不是瘾君子
I'm not a drug addict.
是啊 你一直这么说
Yeah, so you keep saying.
这是事实
It's the truth.
那你后来到底是怎么回事
Then what was all that about then, huh?
我真的不知道
I honestly don't know.
那你的悲惨经历是什么
Then what's your sad story?
因为我们都会以不同的方式搞砸人生
'cause we all screwed up in one way or the other.
我们那里可没有多少高档的白篱笆围栏
Not many white picket fences where we come from.
你也是南部贫困区的人
You're south side?
土生土长
Born and raised.
我爸爸酗酒
My dad drank.
我爱他 但他是个酒鬼
I loved him, but he was a drunk.
但你是个成年人
But you a grown-up.
人生当中会遇到一个点
There comes a point in time that
让你自己掌握自己的生活
you got to take control of your own life.
不论出身如何 不论谁辜负了你
Whatever you from, whoever did you wrong,
没有尽到他们的本职责任
didn't do what they were supposed to do,
没有成为他们应该成为的样子
wasn't being who they was supposed to be?
一切该取决于你
It's just you.
没有借口
No more excuses.
哟 都5点多了
Yo, it's after 5:00.
你是想创个什么记录吗
You trying to set some sort of record?
别睡了 起来
You're not still sleeping. Get up.
别烦我
Leave me alone.
伊恩 你嗑药了吗
Ian, are you high?
你服用什么了吗
You take something?
滚开
Go away.
至少让我给俱乐部打个电♥话♥ 告诉他们
Okay, you want me to call the club at least and tell them--
上帝 离我远点
Jesus! Leave me alone!
这他妈怎么了
Fuck's wrong with him?
总之
And in conclusion,
我认为我同我的丈夫可以提供一个温暖
I feel my husband and I can provide a warm,
包容 有教养的生活环境
inclusive, nurturing environment
更有效地推进我们共有的
that validates the cultural identity
对于印第安文化的认同
of our shared Native American heritage.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 加拉格夫人
Thank you, Mrs. Gallagher.
我相信我这么说可以代表所有人
I'm sure I speak for all of us
我们很感激你表现出的
when I say we appreciate the diligence
对这些孩子们无微不至的关心
you have shown in caring for these children.
我代表我们之中的大多数
Well, then, I speak for most of us
表示你的奉献令人印象深刻
when I say your devotion is very impressive.
加里 他们在说什么
Gary, what are they saying?
我不知道
I don't know.
我选的是中文
I'm taking Chinese.
我很愿意回答 不好意思
I'd be--I'd be happy to answer--I'm sorry.
不是故意打断你们
I didn't mean to interrupt.
如果我可以回答任何问题...
But if I can answer any questions--
谢谢 请给我们一点时间
Thank you, but give us a moment.
好吧
Okay.
不行
No.
什么不行
No what?
你不能领养这些孩子
You cannot adopt the children.
他们的祖父会抚养他们
Their grandfather will take them.
祖父
Grandfather?
曾祖父
Great-grandfather.
你怎么不说你们还有祖父
Why didn't you tell me you had a grandfather?
他家里没有无线网
He doesn't have wi-fi.
默诺默尼族谢谢你
The menominee nation thanks you for
照顾这些孩子
your care Of these children
我们想给你500元
and would like to offer you $500
补偿您可能支付的任何开支
to defray any costs you may have incurred.
我们可以寄支票给你
We can send you a check.
还是你想换成赌场的筹码
Or would you prefer chips for the casino?
脚踝抬起来
Give me your ankle.
上次那个弄丢了欠我420块
You owe me 420 bucks for the last one.
快来
Come on, let's go.
你上班要迟到了
You're gonna be late for work.
你也是盖尔负责的令她头痛的犯人 是吧
So, you're another one of Gayle's hard cases, huh?
我叫查理·彼得斯
Charlie Peters.
最低工资加小费
Minimum wage plus tips.
生意好的话 你一小时能赚12块
Good shift, you'll bring home 12 bucks an hour.
生意差点 大概有8块吧
If it rains or snows, closer to 8.
做过侍应生吗
You wait tables before?
基本是鸡尾酒那种
Uh, cocktails mostly.
醉酒来上班 我就炒了你
You come in drunk, you're fired.
嗑药来上班 我也炒了你
You come in high, you're fired
还要打电♥话♥给约翰逊女士
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表