他抑郁了
He--he's depressed?
什么叫他... 我们都他妈抑郁
What do you mean he's-- we all get fucking depressed.
住在这种地方 怎么可能不抑郁
How the fuck could we not, living around here?
不是你想的那种抑郁
It's not that kind of depressed, okay?
听着 可能是我想错了
Look, I could be wrong,
但伊恩可能得了躁郁症 就跟我们妈妈一样
But it could be bipolar disease, like our mom.
躁郁什么 什么玩意
Bi--bi--bi-what? What the fuck is that?
就是狂躁型抑郁症 米奇
It's manic depression, Mick.
就好像先嗨到爆 然后跌到底
It's like high highs followed by low lows,
不断循环
over and over again.
我们得带他去诊所看病
We'll get him an appointment at the clinic,
看看医生怎么说
And we'll see what they say.
不 他只是情绪低落
No, no, look. He--he's low.
-我们逗他开心就好了 -不是这样的
- We cheer him up. - It's not like that.
他可能需要住院治疗
He may have to be hospitalized.
什么住院 精神病院那样的吗
What do you mean, hos-- like a psych ward?
休想 休想
No fucking way! No fucking way!
他就待在这儿
He's staying here.
他可能会自杀的
He could end up suicidal.
那他好转前 我们就把刀藏起来
Then we hide the knives until he perks up.
我... 我能照顾他
I can--I can take care of him.
他好转前 就由我来照顾
Okay, let me take care of him until he's better.
这可能要几周
It--it can be weeks.
他的情绪会忽好忽坏
It's mood swings, okay?
你搞不定的
It's almost impossible to handle.
别他妈说什么搞不定
Don't fucking tell me what's impossible!
我们就在这照顾他
We're taking care of him here.
你 我 我们
You, me, us.
他是我们的家人
He's fucking family.
我还得去互助会
I have to get to a meeting, okay?
待会儿给利普打电♥话♥
Um, we'll call Lip,
告诉他现在的情况
And we'll let him know what's going on.
好吗 走吧
Okay, come on.
他不会去精神病院的
He's not going to some fucking nut house.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
他就留在这
He stays here.
他必须跟我待在一起
He's staying with me.
昨天有辆货车停在这里
You see a van parked here,
车上还住着很多小孩
bunch of kids living in it?
你见过吗
It was here yesterday.
是啊 昨天是在
Yeah. Yeah, they were here.
估计开走了吧
Must have left.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
互助会要开始了
The meeting's about to start.
你先请
After you.
早上好
Good morning.
让一下
Uh, excuse me?
你今天不能进加拉格先生的病房♥
You're not allowed in Mr. Gallagher's room today.
什么
What?
加拉格太太要求
Mrs. Gallagher has requested that
不让你进病房♥
You not be allowed in the room.
他是我爸爸
He's my dad.
她觉得你在场
She's concerned that your presence
会让加拉格先生动怒
is upsetting to mr. Gallagher.
希拉
Sheila!
希拉 滚出来
Sheila, get your fat ass out here!
抱歉 我不想叫保安
Please, I don't want to have to call security.
老娘要给你好看
I'm just gonna-- - I'm gonna fuck you up!
-叫保安 -你惹毛我了
- Call security. - You fuck with the bull,
你死定了
You get an ass full of horns!
小声点
Keep your voice down.
你不能不让我见我爸爸
You can't keep me away from my dad.
他是我丈夫
He is my husband.
-我是她的骨肉 -我是他老婆
- I'm his blood. - I'm his wife.
你还有孩子 而他是我唯一的亲人了
You've got your kids. He's the only family I've got.
不 孩子没了
No, I lost the kids.
部落不肯让我领养他们
The tribe wouldn't let me adopt them.
太遗憾了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
以后你家就有地方给我们住了
So now you have room for us at your house.
让我见我爸 贱♥人♥
Let me see my father, you bitch.
不行
No!
我是他选择要相伴一生的人
I'm the one he's chosen to spend the rest of his life with.
你只是个运气好的精♥子♥而已
You're just one lucky sperm.
她说我不能见我亲爹
She says I can't see my dad!
加拉格夫人
Mrs. Gallagher.
我非常抱歉...
I am so sorry to--
她刚刚袭击了我
She just assaulted me!
是她袭击了我
I was assaulted!
外面闹什么呢
What's going on out there?
女人打仗 萨咪和希拉
Catfight-- Sammi and Sheila.
为什么打仗
Over what?
好像是为了你
You, I think.
谁赢了
Who's winning?
难说
Hard to tell.
可能是保安吧
Maybe the rent-a-cops.
准备好离开这里了吗
You ready to get out of here?
等不及
Absolutely.
女士们 请你们小声一点
Ladies, I need you to keep it down.
这里是美国 在这个国家
This is America, and in this country,
人们有权利见自己的家人
people have a right to see their families.
拜拜
Bye.
没事了
It's fine.
我们自己会处理好的
Okay, we're gonna work it out.
我先去见我爸爸了
I'm just gonna go and see my dad.
不 我靠
Oh, no, god damn it.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Pops?
你对尼古丁的热忱真是令人敬佩
Your dedication to nicotine is admirable.
现在气温几度 五度吗
What is it, five degrees?
至少有十度吧
It's at least ten.
得躁郁症了吗
Bipolar, huh?
还不确定
Can't be sure.
但那场景看起来心疼地熟悉
But it looked painfully familiar.
莫妮卡的锂药片可能还在
We should have some of Monica's lithium somewhere.
反正她从来也不吃
It's not like she ever took it.
我还一直担心会是我
And I always worried it'd be me.
还有时间呢
Oh, there's still time.
我听说 躁郁症初次发作
You know, I hear you could have your first
会是在人的少年时期或者二十出头的时候
psychotic break anytime in your teens or 20s.
精神病的俄♥罗♥斯♥转盘游戏
Mental illness Russian Roulette
莫妮卡的基因是子弹
with Monica's DNA as the bullet.
酗酒是基因遗传的吗
Is alcoholism genetic?
不是 是环境因素造成的
It's the nurture part of nature and nurture.
主要是人的成长环境起的作用
All about the environment you grow up in.
那还真是振奋人心
Oh, that's very encouraging.
老天
Jesus.
这个家什么时候才能脱离霉运
Is this family ever gonna catch a break?
你出狱了
Well, you're out of the pokey,
我...也通过了期中考试
and, uh, I passed my midterms.
太棒了 真有你的
That's great, good for you.
刚刚过及格线
Barely, but I passed.
我打赌你成绩好极了
I bet you aced 'em.
大学可比看起来的苦逼多了
College is a lot fucking harder than it looks.
真得专心致志的学
You actually have to apply yourself.
阿曼达是什么角色
Who exactly is Amanda?
我室友的前女友
My, uh, roommate's ex-girlfriend,
趁我睡着了给我吹♥箫♥
who I ended up with when she tried
然后我俩就在一起了
to blow me in my sleep.
你睡着了别人还可以给你吹♥箫♥吗
Somebody can blow you in your sleep?
吹到某个时刻 你就醒了
Well, at some point, you wake up.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表