我得去教堂参加洗礼
I got to go over to the church for the christening today.
我以为你不在乎
Thought you didn't care.
-我不在乎 -那你为什么要去
- I don't. - Why are you going, then?
那可是我儿子啊
It's my son, man.
好吧 我换衣服
All right, I'll get dressed.
不不 没关系
No, no, look, it's fine.
我自己去就行
I'll head over by myself.
我几个小时后回来
I'll be back in a couple hours.
什么 你不想让我去
What, you don't want me to go?
可能你不去比较好 猛♥男♥
Probably best if you don't, tough guy.
是啊 我不去你当然高兴了
Yeah, for you, maybe.
你为什么找我麻烦
Why you busting my balls, man?
就是好奇我们到底是不是情侣
Just wondering if we're a couple or not.
当然是了
Of course we are.
地下情
A couple that hides?
目前为止进展不错
Hey, it's working out so far, so good.
我有点厌倦了
Getting kind of sick of it.
要命了
Jesus christ, man.
你能不能先让我处理完那件破事儿
How about you let me go deal with that stupid shit
然后再处理你的破事儿
before I deal with your stupid shit?
工作怎么样 亲爱的
How was work, dear?
我有了对称的伤口
I got, uh, matching war wounds.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
查你的分数
Looking up your quarter grades.
他们还没有公布呢
They haven't posted yet.
很好 我不想知道
All right, good. I don't want to know.
我现在压力太大了
I'm too stressed to deal right now.
我看你平均分要拿到B
The way I see it, you need a "B" Average
才能继续拿奖学金
to keep your scholarship.
这个我也不想谈
And I don't want to talk about it either.
我打赌你宏观经济学和哲学会拿到B
I bet you'll get a "B" in macro and philosophy
热力学跟英语会拿到A
and an "A" In thermo and English.
我怎么做你才会闭嘴
What do I have to do to get you to shut up?
如果有东西堵住我嘴巴的话
Well, maybe if I had something else to occupy my mouth.
这个主意好多了
That's a much better idea.
好吧
All right.
-等等 先别 -怎么了
- Wait. Don't. - Why?
让比赛公平一点
Levels the playing field.
我跪下 你就得戴着发网
I'm on my knees. You're wearing a hairnet.
你真是个怪胎
You're a freak.
彼此彼此
Takes one to know one.
对了 我今晚没办法
Oh, hey, look, um, I'm not gonna be able
跟你父母吃饭 好吗
to have dinner with your parents tonight, okay?
我们可以一边说话
No, you could keep doing what you were doing
一边来 操
while we're talki-- - Ow, fuck!
你为什么去不了
Why won't you be able to go, hmm?
你说你能去 你必须去
You said you would go. You're--you're going.
不行 我必须得回家
No, look, I-I got to-- I got to go home.
我得要想办法
I got to figure shit out,
在菲奥娜尊监狱的90天
see how we're gonna pay the bills
我们要怎么养活自己
for the next 90 days while Fiona's in prison.
我们说好的
We made a deal.
是的 那是在我姐进监狱之前
Yeah, that was before my sister went on a bender.
你保证你会帮忙吓我父母
You promised to help terrorize my parents
报答我给了你那么多东西
in exchange for me giving you stuff.
好的 明天吃午饭怎么样
Okay, then how about we get lunch tomorrow?
不行 他们明早要回迈阿密
No, they're leaving for Miami in the morning.
说话要算话
A-a deal's a deal.
你显然没听我说话
You're obviously not hearing me.
你显然也不是一个说话算话的人
And you're obviously not a man of your word.
我可以去勾引乔治老师
I would totally hook up with Mr. George.
他很性感
He's foxy.
但是他结婚了
But he's married.
还那么老
And old.
这只是我们的性幻想老师的名单
This is just our fantasy teacher list.
不一定非要真的发生
It doesn't mean it's gonna happen.
这味道让我要吐了
Ugh, that smell is gonna make me gag.
我们必须要做这个破生物实验吗
Do we really have to do this stupid biology lab?
那是亨利·麦考纳利
There's Henry Mcnally.
他让人很"感性趣"
He's so bang-tastic.
我想要给他口♥交♥一下
I want to suck him like a slushee.
他让我内心的雄狮饥渴地咆哮
He makes my loins roar with hunger.
黛比 你好吗
Hey, Debbie, how's it going?
-我 -她
- Me? - Her?
如果你愿意我可以帮你做这个实验
Yeah, I can help you with your lab if you want.
-你知道我的名字 -是啊
- You know my name? - Yeah.
猴子跟她的姐姐说
The monkey said to his sister,
"我不想从那个男人那里买♥♥香蕉"
"I don't want to buy bananas from that man."
有人在吗
Knock, knock.
有客人
Visitors.
早上好
Good morning.
希拉
Hey, Sheila.
-看看谁来了 -天呐
- Look who's here. - Oh, my God.
我带好东西来了
I got some special treats.
-太棒了 -一个爱心包裹
- Very nice. - A little care package.
病人怎么样
How's the patient?
他还没醒呢
Well, he still hasn't woken up yet.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克
Frankie.
弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克
Frankie, Frankie, Frankie,
弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank-a, Frank, Frank, Frankie.
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克 你在哪呢
Frank, where are you?
弗兰克 是我 希拉
Frank, it's me, Sheila.
快回来 快回来 不管你在哪里
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
你必须醒过来
You have got to wake up.
你还有丈夫的
You see, you have some husbandly duties
责任要尽
to attend to.
你不能上去
You can't be up there.
你会把他输液的管弄出来
You're gonna knock out his I.V. tubes out.
-下来 -不 我不下来
- Come on. - No, I'm not.
医生跟护士已经尽全力了
The nurses and doctors are doing everything they can,
你只需要让他休息一下就好
and you just need to let him rest.
你知道吗 他休息够了
You know what? He's been resting.
好了 你能下来吗
Okay, so can you get down?
我是在把他叫醒
I'm trying to get him up, for God sakes.
这些即将都是他的孩子了
Listen, these are his soon-to-be children,
我是他妻子
and I'm his wife.
放轻松 小姐
So just take a breather, missy.
是不是啊
Isn't that right, guys?
是的
Right-o.
我们可以跳一段原住民的部落舞蹈
We could do a native American Indian tribal dance
来叫醒他 希拉妈妈
to wake him, mama Sheila.
那是什么
What's that?
我们在学校的文化历史课上学的
We learned about it in our cultural history class at school.
我希望我也能上学
I wish I could go to school.
注意礼貌 艾米丽
Mind your manners, Emily.
抱歉 她不是故意要偷听的
I-I'm so sorry. She didn't mean to eavesdrop.
在这里很难不听到
It's just--it's hard not to in this place.
没关系
Of course.
我叫温蒂
Hi, I'm--I'm Wendy.
这是我女儿 艾米丽
This is my daughter, Emily.
我叫希拉
I'm--I'm Sheila.
我是弗兰克的老婆
I'm--I'm Frank's wife.
这些是他的孩子们
And--and these are his children.
我跟他们可没关系
I'm not related to them.
要不你们来跳一下你们的部落舞吧
Well, anyway, why don't you show us your tribal dance?
听起来不错 不是吗
That sounds wonderful, doesn't it?
又或者
Or we could just let him rest,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表