我可以用大锤砸你
I could get the sledgehammer.
不 不用了
No, that's all right.
-基瑟迪恩夫人有个电锯 -不用了
- Mrs. Jesudian has a table saw. - Forget it.
我的小药片呢
Where are those perc-me-ups?
你说性命攸关 小凯有台旧除草机
You said life or death. Kev has an old lawn mower.
可以从你脚上碾过去
Could run over your foot.
你是个好少年 儿子 药在哪
You're a good man, son. The pills?
床底下
Under the bed.
是的 马蒂和我
So, yeah, Matty and I spent
一整晚都 抱在一起
the whole night like that, spooning.
你看见比利·弗格斯了吗 艾丽说他在这儿
You see Billy Fergus? Ellie said he was here.
挺甜蜜的 他给我做了早餐
It was really sweet. He made me breakfast.
进入高♥潮♥再叫醒我
Wake me up when you get to the good part.
你用洗手液清洗"菜地"了吗
You clean out your cabbage patch with purell afterwards?
什么
What?
你就不会意外怀孕了
It keeps you from getting knocked up.
会让小游泳健将们醉晕
It gets the little swimmers so drunk,
它们就找不到卵子了
they can't find the egg.
没有
Um, no.
我们没有做♥爱♥ 马蒂说我们应该...
Well, sex--we didn't have it. Matt said that we should--
你的星冰乐 霍莉
I got your frappuccino, Holly.
不是焦糖口味你就惨了
It better be caramel.
好了 走吧
Okay, go.
他是谁
Who's that?
山姆 赛斯 管他是谁
Sam? Seth? Who cares?
我让他做什么他就做什么
I tell him what to do, and he does it.
为什么
Why?
他认为我会在厕所里跟他"速战"一下
He thinks I'll maybe give him a quickie in the bathroom.
他能靠近我就够幸运的了
He's lucky I let him be seen near me.
比利在那 我看起来怎么样
There's Billy. How do I look?
-骚得很 -谢谢
- Slutty. - Thanks.
等等 霍莉
Um, wait. Holly?
马蒂说时机不对 这是坏事吗
Is it bad that Matty said it wasn't the right time?
他说的 "时机不对"
He said that? "It's not the right time"?
他是什么意思
What does it mean?
不知道 没有男孩这么跟我说过
I don't know. I've never had a guy say that.
我知道我跟你保证过
Yeah, I know I promised it to you.
我会把钱给你
Look, I'm gonna get you your money.
酒商吗
Liquor distributor?
不 是斯坦的儿子
No, it's Stan's son,
管我要他每月的五百美元
asking for his monthly $500
这钱我没有 因为这个破酒吧处于"盈利"
that I don't have for a bar that's in the black...
或是"亏损"状态 反正就快玩儿完了
or the red or whatever one it is where you're totally fucked.
你能不能付我点钱
Are you gonna pay for something else?
-你想让我喝醉吗 -你已经醉了
- Mm, trying to get me drunk? - You're already drunk.
我要付账单 你也付点钱吧
I got bills. Pay for something.
拿出好酒欢迎口♥交♥婊们
Hey, line up a shot for the Abe Lincoln of mouth-whores.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我解放了我老婆和她的吞精同僚
I emancipated my wife and her fellow cum guzzlers.
我要以其人之道
I'm gonna do to the Russians
还治俄♥国♥佬之身
what they've been doing to my girls,
-让他们也跪下来 -为什么
- bring them to their knees. - Why?
要不是那帮俄♥国♥佬把你老婆
Your wife wouldn't even be in this country
偷渡过来 她怎么会在这儿
if the russians hadn't smuggled her in originally.
所以他们就可以剥削她吗
That gives them the right to pay her next to nothing, huh?
我们渴了
We're thirsty.
还好厕所有水池
Good thing there's a sink in the fucking bathroom, huh?
俄♥国♥佬凭什么压榨她们
How do they get away with it?
什么凭什么
Get away with what?
逼她们贱卖♥♥自己
Forcing them to work for so cheap?
武力恐吓加上殴打吧
Guns and beatings mostly.
瞧瞧她们 哪里还有得选
I mean, look, what choice do they have?
她们一没身份证 二来不会说英语
They got no I.D. They barely speak the language.
初来乍到
They're fresh off the boat.
萨莎想付多少就付多少
Sasha can pay them whatever the fuck he wants.
但现在不同了 现在她们有了我
Not anymore. Now they got me.
-我马上回来 -你要去哪
- I'll be right back. - Where are you going?
我去家得宝买♥♥些东西
I'm gonna pick something up from Home Depot.
美国家居连锁店
现在吗
Now?
萨莎想见你一面
Sasha wants a meeting.
是不是被我说中了
What did I tell you, huh?
这些俄♥国♥佬已经举旗投降了
Russians are waving the white flag already.
你应该知道林肯的结局吧
You do know what happened to Lincoln in the end, right?
你逗我呢 光是那部电影的片头就无聊死我了
You kidding? I could barely get through the opening credits.
你知道有考试吧
You knew you had a test?
是的 但是我被锁在...
Yes, but I got locked out of my--
-还是期中考 -是的 我知道
- A midterm? - Mm, yeah, yeah.
我只不过迟到几分钟
I was only a few minutes late.
而你也知道期中考开始的时间吧
And you knew what time the midterm was scheduled to begin?
是的
Yeah.
但你却没能准时到场
Yet you weren't there on time.
这不是明摆着的事吗
I think that's been established.
而其他人都到了
And everyone else was?
我不清楚 没有仔细点人数
I don't know. I didn't count heads.
我只想要一次考试的机会
Look, I just want a chance to take the test, okay?
你们可以先扣我十分 怎么都行
You can take ten points off, whatever you have to do.
考试迟到真的不是我的错
It really wasn't my fault that I was late, okay?
人有时就是倒霉 不是吗
I mean, stuff just happens sometimes, right?
比方说 要是有个学生急需心肺复苏
Okay, listen, you know, what if a student needed C.P.R.
或者是噎住了 我总不能见死不救吧
Or was choking, and I stopped to save his life?
真要那样又怎么办
I mean, what then?
与其花心思在假想中的濒死学生身上
Well, instead of some hypothetical dying student,
我们不妨来考虑下真实的学生吧
I'd suggest we consider a live one--
杰·桑托斯
Jay Santos.
谁
Who?
没能获得让你付得起这所大学学费的
Runner-up for the glind scholarship you received
奖学金的落选者
that allowed you to attend this university.
我不知道他人现在在哪
I don't know where Jay Santos is,
但如果他在这里 有一件事我能确定
but if he were here, I'm sure of one thing.
他一定会准时参加期中考试
He would have been on time for his midterm.
就当自己长了个教训吧 菲利普
Think of this as a learning experience, Philip.
天有不测风云 所以我们才会未雨绸缪
Things do happen, so we have to anticipate that they might.
我相信下次考试时 你一定会留出时间
I'm sure next test, you'll leave plenty of extra time
早早到场
and arrive early.
这边
Come on!
萨莎
Sasha.
等会 你就是萨莎
Wait. You're Sasha?
你比我想象中个子小多了
You are smaller than I thought you would be, hmm.
彼此彼此
Ditto.
从现在起接干♥逼♥涨两成 口♥交♥涨三成
Okay, look, it's 20% raise on bumping uglies, 30% on B.Js.
而且不能搞浣肠脱粪这种变♥态♥玩法
And whatever happens in the ass stays in the ass.
我不明白你的意思
I don't know what that means.
就是说额外服务是妓♥女♥们收钱 而不是你
That means the lady's pocket tips for extras, not you.
嘴挺硬的
Huh, you a tough negotiator?
你需要姑娘们
You need girls.
一点不错
True.
她们在切尔诺贝利周边长大 进价打折
They grew up near Chernobyl, so I got a discount.
价格还可以商量
I'm flexible on those numbers.
你拉走的那几个都快被玩烂了
Your girls are tired and stretched out.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
生日就快到了
Big birthday coming up.
你还记得
You remembered.
毕竟你把这事记在我的日历里了
Well, you put it in my calendar--
字写得超大 双下划线
Huge letters, double underline.
你想怎么庆祝
What do you want to do to celebrate?
我想今年还是低调点吧
I was thinking of low-keying it this year.
不是吧 三十大寿就这么过
Really? For the big 3-0?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
难不成是四十大寿
4-0?
男朋友说这种话
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表