以下是《无♥耻♥家庭》前情提要
我马上要生了
I have baby soon.
我不能工作
I cannot work.
他必须照顾我跟孩子
He must take care of me and baby.
天呐
Oh, my god.
现在这是个全新的我
I'm a different person.
我受够了按别人说的生活了
I'm done living the way other people want me to live.
你男朋友在吗
Is your boyfriend here?
该死
Damn.
你知道你快死了 对吧
You know you're dying, right?
不会 我还没准备死呢
Nope, not ready to punch my ticket yet.
你老婆的羊水破了 我们走吧
Your wife's water broke. Let's go.
-去哪儿 -医院
- Go where? - The hospital.
那个贱♥人♥被搞大肚子也不是我的错
It's not my fault the bitch got knocked up.
到本周一 我已经戒毒三周年了
Three years sober this Monday.
那真是太棒了 罗比
That's really great, Robbie.
-那简直好极了 -恭喜
- Yeah, that's excellent. - Congrats.
谢谢你这么帮我
Thank you so much for doing all this.
真的 我不知道该怎么报答你
You know, I wish I could think of a way to repay you.
我相信你会想到的
I'm sure you'll think of something.
这是外婆
Here's grandma.
真是个小天使
He's such a little angel.
小凯 她想留下孩子
Kev, she wants to keep him.
我不想失去他 小维
I don't wanna lose him, V.
他还是你的儿子 你的孩子
He'll still be your son, your boy.
她来抚养
Her responsibility.
我们还可以一起玩
You know, we can still do stuff together.
是的 很好
Yeah, great. Cool.
就像朋友一样出去玩
Hang out. Like friends do.
-回头再说 -好的
- Talk to you later. - Yeah.
-他脸上的是什么 -天呐
- What's on his face? - Oh, my god.
他吸了我的可♥卡♥因♥
He got into my coke.
你将被软禁在家 等待后续通知
You will be under house arrest until further notice.
如果你企图离开这里
If you attempt to leave the residence,
无线电波发射器会给我们警局的电脑中心
a radio frequency transmitter will send an alert,
然后你麻烦就大了
and you will be in deep shit.
第四季
还有41分钟我就可以出门了
41 minutes until I'm allowed out.
我都快闻到空气中的那股垃圾和尿骚味儿了
I can almost taste the garbage and urine-scented air.
我把账单过了一遍
Look, I went through the bills.
取消了有线电视 卡尔只能忍♥着了
Cancelled cable. Carl will just have to deal.
我应该还可以继续从学校食堂顺食物回来
Figure I can keep sneaking food from the cafeteria.
而且我还有笔助学贷款就要下来了
And then I have a student loan check coming.
我想应该够付
You know, I think that should cover
下个月的房♥租水电了
next month's rent and power.
那你拿什么交学费
What'll you use for tuition?
我会想到法子的
I'll think of something.
可那是你读书的钱
But that money's for school.
是啊 不过当前解决暖气问题才是最重要的
Yeah, well, heat's a little more important right now.
不行 你可不能辍学 知道吗
No, you're not dropping out, okay?
我会找份工作 等我跟假释官报过到之后
I'm getting a job. I've got an interview
我就有个面试
right after I check in with my probation officer.
薪水还不错
Pay's not bad.
放心吧 我搞得定 我保证
I got this. It'll work out, I promise.
好吧
Okay.
你今晚回来睡吗
You staying here tonight?
是的 明天上午没课
Yeah, no morning classes tomorrow.
咱们去叫小家伙起床吧
Let's go wake up the little guy.
好的
Sure.
别挡道 我要上厕所
Make way, I call crapper.
米奇怎么还在这里
Mickey's still here?
我他妈怎么知道
I don't fucking know.
早上好 小阳光
Morning, sunshine.
他肯定又做恶梦了
He must had another nightmare.
我去黛比的床下看看
I'll check under Debbie's bed.
干衣机里
Dryer?
我第一个就查看的那里
That's the first place I checked.
我不知道他还能去哪儿
I don't know where else he could be.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
你找到一个好地方了
Hey, you found a comfy spot there?
要不要喝点果汁
Hey, how 'bout some juice?
-好的 -要来点果汁吗
- Yeah. - You want some juice?
没了 喝完了
No, we're all out.
你们能不能叫那个谁去商店
Hey, can you tell whoever's going to the store
买♥♥点儿鸡蛋和塔巴斯科辣酱油回来
to get some eggs and tabasco?
-你现在住这儿了 -跟老婆闹矛盾了
- You live here now? - Wife problems.
伊恩说可以让我打地铺
Ian said I could crash on the floor.
这里可不是收♥容♥所♥
This isn't a shelter.
可不是嘛 收♥容♥所♥可比你家好多了
No shit, shelter has better water pressure.
好了 小家伙 给你穿衣服了
All right, buddy, let's get you dressed.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
熬夜了
Late night?
工作到凌晨两点
Got outta work around 2:00.
也是
Right.
楼下还有咖啡吗
There any coffee downstairs?
有 还有
Yeah, yeah.
那个 米奇还待在这儿呢
So, uh, Mickey's still here.
没错
Yeah.
要待多久
For how long?
你真觉得这样好吗
Are you sure that's a good idea?
闻到咖啡香了
Mmm, coffee.
他已经昏迷18个小时了
He's been out 18 hours.
他还醒得过来吗
Is he ever gonna wake up?
我不是这方面的专家
I'm not a specialist.
可你是医生
You're a doctor.
住院医生而已
Resident.
你是医院里唯一肯来的医生了
You're the only one from the hospital who'd come.
我会尽量让他
I'd make him comfortable
在为数不多的日子里舒服点
for however much time he has left.
他时日无多了
It's not much.
就这样
That's it?
你就没有别的能做的了吗
There's nothing else you can do?
恐怕是这样
Afraid not.
你说过我给他检查完后你就...
You said after I examined him...
恰奇 去看电视
Chuckie, go watch tv.
没什么可看的
Nothing on.
那去给妈妈做个三明治
Then go make mommy a sandwich.
快点 快去做 快点
Come on, hop to it. Let's go.
别停啊
Don't stop.
就算你哭我也还是能射的
I can still come if you're crying.
咱们到了
Ah, there you go.
去了趟玩具反斗城
Made a run to Toys "R" Us.
我想这玩意儿应该能让你的小♥弟♥弟♥忙活一会儿
Figured it would help keep your little bro occupied.
那个 他才三岁
Uh, yeah, you know, he's three,
所以 一个纸箱子或是一串钥匙
so, uh, he's fine with a cardboard box
已经够他玩了
or a set of keys.
看起来他倒是挺满意的
Looks like a satisfied customer to me.
现在轮到让大哥哥也满意一下了
Now it's big brother's turn.
我有课
I got class.
那也不至于抽不出15分钟吧
Not for another 15 minutes.
我可没打算留你那么久呢
I don't plan on keeping you that long.
不行 我的意思是
No, I try to make a point
我不能搞我室友的马子 所以
of not banging my roommate's girlfriend, so...
可上次也没见你喊停啊
Didn't stop you last time.
-当时我在睡觉 -之后不就醒了
- I was asleep. - Until you weren't.
而且我们不算搞过
And we're not banging.
我还是处♥女♥呢
I'm a virgin.
不可能 我都听到你和朗干过好多回了
No, I-I've heard you and Ron go at it plenty of times.
我只让他走"后♥庭♥"
Backdoor only.
我想把第一次留给我未来的丈夫
I'm saving myself for my husband.
是吗 那要是你丈夫知道
Right, and how would your husband feel
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表