So your sister knows where you are,
但是你孩子的母亲不能知道
but not mother of your child?
你什么时候回家
When you coming home?
我不回去
I'm not coming home.
五斤半
Seven pounds, six ounces.
你儿子的体重 如果你在意的话
Weight of your child, if you care.
还他妈挺重
Fat little fuck, is he?
我要竭尽所能
I do everything I can
不让他变成跟你一样的混♥蛋♥
so he doesn't turn into piece of shit like you.
你吹过那么多"正直"的好公民
Yeah, I'm sure you're gonna turn him
我相信你也一定能把他
Into a nice, upstanding citizen
教育得跟他们一样"正直"
since you've blown so many of them.
我们需要钱 买♥♥婴儿车 纸尿裤
We need money, stroller, changing pads.
去上班啊
Go to work.
去了 但是不够钱给瑞莎
I do, but it's not enough for Raisa.
瑞莎又他妈是谁
Who the fuck's Raisa?
其中一个姑娘
One of the girls.
她用脱毛膏的时候睡着了
She fell asleep while using nair.
现在阴♥部♥三度烫伤
She has third-degree burns on her pubis.
不能接客 所以让她来带孩子
She can't work, so she watches baby.
等下 难道我还要花钱
Hold on, I'm supposed to pay
让个妓♥女♥来给我带孩子
some whore on the D.L. to baby-sit?
不然你来带
You could watch him.
我有正事要做
Got better shit to do.
比如跟红毛小子搞基吗
Yeah, like what? Do ass fuck with orange boy?
说话小心点
Watch yourself.
你以为我怕你吗
You think you scare me?
你就是个巨型娘炮
You are 130 pounds of ukrainian pussy.
等你老爸出狱后
What's your father gonna say when he gets out of jail
我告诉他你每天都忙着跟人搞基
and I tell him you spend every day with orange boy
你觉得他会怎么做
rubbing your dicks together?
他会把你给阉了
He's gonna cut yours off
然后把你那话儿塞到你男朋友菊花里
and shove it up boyfriend's anus,
你不是最喜欢那里了吗
right where you like it.
明天给我五百块 不然我就打给他
$500 tomorrow or I call him.
你想知道你儿子的名字吗
Even want to know your son's name?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
这就是他的名字
That's his name.
你之前有卖♥♥过家具吗
So have you ever worked in furniture before?
没有 但如果我能卖♥♥杯子
No, but trust me if I can sell cups,
那就什么都能卖♥♥
I can sell anything.
我们生产的是用来保护沙发的
Well, we manufacture waterproof polypropylene covers
防水塑料膜
that protect sofas and loveseats.
-如果你养宠物就很适用 -有孩子也一样吧
- Great if you have pets. - Or kids, I bet.
我有五个弟弟妹妹
I have five brothers and sisters.
真希望我早几年就买♥♥这个
I wish I'd bought one of these years ago.
这样吧 给你一套带回去
You know what, bring one of these home, okay?
拿着
Here.
总得要了解自己卖♥♥的东西吧
You gotta know what product you're selling, right?
当然了 谢谢
Absolutely. Thanks.
你现在只要帮我
Yeah, you know, actually I just need you
把这个表格填完
to, um, complete the application
然后我就能和我的推荐信一起
before I can send it up to Mr. Garrett
-送去给加瑞特先生了 -我填完了
- with my recommendation. - I did.
你少填了一项
Oh, you missed a box.
"你是否有过犯罪记录"
"Have you ever been convicted of a felony?"
这个表要很认真地填
You just got to dot all the "I"s
所以...
and cross all the "T"s, so...
谢谢
Thanks.
那...
So...
只是个小意外罢了
It was a small drug thing.
错的时间
I was around somebody
出现在了错的地方
that I shouldn't have been at the wrong time.
谁都可能碰上这种事
It coulda happened to anyone.
这是我唯一一次犯法
It's the only time I've ever been in trouble with the law.
我从上一份工作里积累了不少经验
I got a lot of really good experience from my last job.
升职得可快了
They promoted me really fast.
我们...
Uh, you know, we will, um...
我们再联♥系♥吧
We will be in touch.
我以前是他们那里业绩最好的
I became one of their top salespeople.
谢谢
Thank you.
老爸
Dad?
我做了你最爱吃的
I made your favorite.
干炸牛排加土豆泥和...
Chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and grav--
我靠
God. Oh, fuck.
靠
Fuck.
老爸
Dad?
老爸
Dad.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
去艾莱伯酒吧
Alibi.
艾莱伯酒吧
Alibi?
你现在的状态不能到处跑
You--you are in no condition to go anywhere.
-我很好 -拜托 别这样
- I'm--I'm fine. - Oh, come on, come on.
-外面很冷 -我好得很
- It's freezing out. - I'm fine!
放开我
Get off of me!
停
Stop!
放开
No.
你看利亚姆用橡皮泥捏了一个你
Look what Liam made, a play-doh you.
还带着烟呢
There's even a little cigarette.
你能呼吸吗 能用那个呼吸吗
Can you breathe? Can you breathe with that?
听着 我很感谢你
Listen, uh, I really appreciate you, uh,
感谢你帮我带孩子什么的
Looking out for my-- my brother and all.
但我现在不想找女朋友
Um, I'm not really looking for a girlfriend here.
你真可爱
That's cute.
什么可爱
Well, what's--what's cute?
你觉得我想找男朋友吗
You think I want a boyfriend?
是啊...我觉得...
Well... Yeah, I mean, you, uh...
你把冰箱上朗的名字换成了我的
You replaced Ron's name with mine on the mini fridge.
利普专属
我只是不想让他
Yeah, I wanted to make sure
把我给你做的面给吃了
he didn't take The mac and cheese I made for you.
好吧
Oh, sure.
但这些事
But, uh, all these services
我可不是白做的
don't come for free.
起来
Come on.
什么
Sorry?
知道什么叫"Quid pro quo"吗
Familiar with the term "Quid pro quo"?
知道 那是...
Yeah, yeah, that's, uh...
拉丁语里"等价交换"的意思吧
That's latin for "Lick mine, and I'll lick yours," Right?
家长会的时候 你要装成我男朋友
Need you to meet my mom and dad for parents' weekend.
去见我父母
Pretend we're together.
就这样 就收拾收拾吃个晚餐
That's it? Just clean up for a dinner?
不 不要收拾
No, no clean up.
你穿上那件
In fact, wear that shirt
印满"操"字的衣服
with all the "Fucks" on it.
我父母在我三岁的时候
My parents started me on violin lessons
就让我学小提琴
when I was three.
12岁就开始准备SAT
S.A.T. Prep when I was 12.
我是个活生生的好学生范例
I'm a walking stereotype.
你瞧 我居然读了数学专业
For christ sakes, I'm a math major.
如果你父母不管你的话
You know, you--you could do a lot worse
你的生活可能会更糟
than parents that give a shit.
不行 现在是时候让他们知道
No, it's time my mom and dad know
我是不会像我姐姐一样
that I'm not gonna be programmed for med school
顺着他们去学医的
like my older sister.
我得好好吓吓他们
I need to scare the living shit out of them.
你愿意吗
So you in?
我们告诉他们利亚姆是我的孩子怎么样
How about we tell them Liam's my kid?
女士们先生们 我们对列车的晚点深感抱歉
Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for the delay.
预计很快就会恢复正常
Should be moving shortly.
抱歉 车坏了吗
Hi, sorry. Is there a problem?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表