- We're 50/50. - Bullshit.
-对半分 酒吧是我的 -妓♥女♥是我的
- 50/50? It's my bar. - My whores.
是吗 那你自己去保护你的妓♥女♥们
Yeah? Well, get your ass down there and protect your whores.
本该由你提供安保措施的
You're supposed to be providing security.
-只分我30% 我才不干 -怎么了
- Not for 30% I'm not. - What's going on?
这位动作巨星让别人偷了我们的钱
Steven Seagal here let somebody steal our cash.
因为你阴毛控的丈夫不司其职
Because your pube-loving husband wasn't doing his job.
你要去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
我要去处理一些重要的事
I gotta take care of something important.
我会尽快回去酒吧
I'll be down to the bar to protect your 7-foot ass
保护你这七尺大汉的
as soon as I can.
不行 如果有危险 我们不能工作
No, we cannot work if it's dangerous.
一点都不危险
It's not dangerous.
一天之内不会被抢劫两次
It's not gonna get robbed twice in a day.
万一那样的话 拜托你这次能不能
If it does, can you please shoot them
直接爆了他们的头
in the fucking face this time?
你知道怎么用这玩意吗
You know how to use this thing?
我当然知道怎么用
Of course I know how to use it.
老天
Oh, my god.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks. Appreciate it.
他怎么说
What did he say?
现在 我们所有的对话都享有免责权
At this point, all our conversations need to be privileged.
什么
What?
我得跟菲奥娜单独谈谈
I need to talk to Fiona alone.
我刚好约了医生
I have a doctor's appointment anyway.
你一个人没问题吧
You gonna be okay?
-我回头再找你 -好的
- I'll talk to you later. - Okay.
我们边走边说 我20分钟后得赶去库克县
Walk with me. I gotta be at Cook county in 20 minutes.
我问杰夫瑞斯先生
I asked mr. Jeffreys
是否同意改为3年的缓刑监护期
If he'd agree to three years probation.
那真是太好了啊
That'd be great.
不敢保证可行 但有那个可能
No promises. But it is possible.
但你必须认罪
You'd have to plead guilty.
也就是说你会留下犯罪记录
That means you'll have a criminal record.
但不用去坐牢
But no jail time?
就算坐牢也会很短的
Very little if any.
多短
How very little?
60天吧 最多90天
60 days? 90 tops?
等等 我可以获得缓刑
Wait, so I get probation,
但我还得去蹲三个月的大牢吗
But I still have to go to jail for three months?
跟他们提出的刑期相比已经很短了
It's only for a fraction of the time they're asking for.
我不能再回监狱
I can't go back to jail.
我们不如等着看看他提出什么量刑主张吧
Why don't we just wait and see what he proposes?
我们能申请庭审吗
Can we go to trial?
菲奥娜 我每天都做这种事 我告诉你
Fiona, I do this every day. I'm telling you.
我们申请缓刑成功的机会很大
We have a great argument for probation.
你这是初犯
You're a first time offender,
而且你打电♥话♥叫了急救人员
And you called the paramedics.
地方检察官并不希望你因为这种案子
D.A. Doesn't want you clogging up the jail
就进监狱 占用了刑罚资源
or this case gumming up the system,
让他们无暇处理真正的刑事案件
Taking them away from real criminal cases.
但利亚姆的遭遇实在太吓人了
But what happened with Liam was horrific.
陪审团肯定会讨厌你的
A jury is gonna hate you.
我可以协商出一个好结果的
I can negotiate the hell out of this.
我非常不想再进监狱
I don't want to go to jail at all.
我们并非事事都能如愿
Well, we don't get everything we want.
成功的商谈就是双方都觉得
And a good negotiation is when both sides
自己吃大亏了
Feel like they got screwed.
热力学第三定律简单来说就是
The third law of thermodynamics simply stated is
在绝对零度 任何完美晶体的熵
The entropy of a perfect crystal at absolute zero...
其实就是零
is exactly equal to zero.
我们之前讨论过了
Now, from our earlier discussions,
熵是对什么的衡量
We know that entropy is a measure of what?
混乱程度
Disorder.
而晶体是固态的
And a crystal is a solid
其原子 分子和离子的
Whose atoms or molecules or ions
排列方式是怎样的
Are arranged in what kind of pattern?
-有序排列 -很好
- Ordered. - Very good.
我们明天再继续说 别忘了
We'll pick this up tomorrow. Don't forget.
今晚5点前把作业发到我的邮箱
Assignments emailed to me by 5:00 p.M. this evening.
萨科教授 我很抱歉
Hey, professor Sacco. I'm sorry.
我觉得我今晚可能交不了作业
I don't think I'm gonna be able to get my assignment in tonight.
我家里出了点事
I had a bit of a family crisis.
那你大概什么时候能交
When do you think you'll have it?
明天吧
Tomorrow.
每迟交一天 我就把你的分数降半级
Every day it's late, I'm docking you a half a grade.
明白吗
Comprende?
好的 明白了 谢谢您
Yes. Comprende. Thank you.
奶酪火腿鸡排是什么
What's chicken cordon bleu?
反正你在马蒂加厨房♥是做不出这道菜的
Nothing you can make with what's in Matty's kitchen.
那我该给他做什么当晚餐啊
Well, what should I make him for dinner then?
你们什么时候又复合了
Since when did you guys get back together?
菲奥娜被捕时 他帮了我
He helped when Fiona got arrested.
幸亏我没去勾搭他
Good thing I didn't hit on him.
我本来真打算去的
I was totally gonna.
代数真是太他妈荒谬了
This algebra crap is redic.
谁他妈会在乎数学啊
Who gives a shit about math?
-我怎么会需要用到数学啊 -大概一直要用吧
- When am I ever gonna use it? - Probably all the time.
我直接抄你的算了
Let me just copy yours.
意大利面和肉丸怎么样
How about spaghetti and meatballs?
任何有"丸"的都很好
Anything with balls in it is good.
好吧
Okay.
你♥他♥妈♥最近是去哪儿了啊
Where the hell have you been?
加里和我分手了
Gary broke up with me
因为他父母不希望他多养个孩子
'cause his parents don't want him to have a baby.
所以我自残了
So I cut myself.
-什么 -然后被我妈发现了
- What? - Then my mother found out.
发现你自残吗
That you cut yourself?
不 是发现加里和我分手了
No, that Gary broke up with me.
所以她今早把我拖去了他家
So she dragged me to his house this morning.
但他还在睡觉
But he was still asleep.
然后我妈和他妈大打了一架
So my mom and his mom got into this huge fight.
然后警♥察♥都来了
Then the cops came.
所以我才上学迟到了
And that's how come I'm late for school.
但你为什么要自残呢
But why'd you cut yourself?
是啊 那好傻
Yeah. That was stupid.
我唯一被男人甩的那次
The one time a guy dumped me,
就狂吐了一番而已
I just made myself puke.
你觉得加里还会跟你复合吗
Think Gary will get back together with you?
他说他会考虑的
He said he'd think about it.
你家里也该发生一次紧急事件
You should totally have a family emergency.
那样他就会回心转意的
That'll make him come back.
-马蒂就是这样的 -好吧 什么紧急事件呢
- Worked with matty. - Okay, like what?
你可以跟他说你家狗生病了
Mm, you could tell him your dog got sick.
或者说你被人侵犯了
Or that you got molested.
那真是个好理由
That's a good one.
下午好 抱歉让你久等了
Good afternoon. Sorry about the wait.
刚刚不得不为一个病人的子♥宫♥颈缝了几针
Had to throw a stitch into a patient's cervix
以防她的孩子早产
Before her little critter slipped out too early.
不过幸好母子平安
But we're all good.
现在是时候看看你肚子里的宝宝们了
And it's time to look at your little critters.
-怎么 小凯没来吗 -在工作
- What, no Kev? - Work.
你最近感觉怎么样
And how have you been feeling lately?
肥得跟猪一样
Bloated and fat.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
我能看到两个胎儿
Well, I have the two.
但看不到第三个
But I can't seem to find the other.
再找一下
Let's see.
有时候胎儿会躲起来
Sometimes they hide.
好吧 检查一下我膀胱后面
Yeah, well, check behind my bladder
我一天大概要尿50次呢
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表