是啊 不过前面一个班还没下课
Yup, the earlier session's still in there, though.
-我叫雪莉 -我叫利普
- I'm Shelly. - Uh, Lip.
有意思 那是什么名字的简称
Interesting. What's it stand for?
利普施瓦茨或者菲利普 你选吧
Lipschwitz or Phillip, your choice.
我喜欢利普施瓦茨
Oh. I like Lipschwitz.
那我就是利普施瓦茨
Then that's who I am.
你是不会使用宏吗
So are you having trouble with Macro?
不 其实不是
No, no, not really.
我 我根本不在乎那玩意儿
I just--I don't give a shit about it.
为什么
Why not?
我不知道 你真的认为
I don't know, I mean, you really think
那玩意儿在现实世界中能帮到我们吗
it's something that is gonna help us out in the real world?
所以你没打算进美联储工作 对吧
Oh, so you're not planning on running the Federal Reserve, huh?
-你会吗 -或许吧
- Are you? - Maybe.
我觉得可能不会
I don't know. I doubt I will.
那你在这里干什么
So why are you here, then?
我是来说服辅♥导♥老师给我一些额外的分数
I'm here to talk the tutor into giving me some extra credit points.
然后就走人
Then I'm gonna split.
我希望你能成功
Well, I hope that works out for you.
一向成功
Always does.
教室归你了 雪莉
All yours, Shells bells.
谢谢
Thanks.
你不进来吗 利普施瓦茨
You coming in, Lipschwitz?
该死 你就是那个辅♥导♥老师 对吧
Shit, you're, uh-you're the tutor, huh?
看看你能不能说服我多给一些分数
Let's see if you can talk me into giving you extra credit.
你确定菲奥娜说这样没关系吗
You sure Fiona said it was okay?
她想帮助弗兰克 现在他戒酒了
She wants to help Frank now that he's not drinking anymore.
所以你有什么可以给我
So what you got for me?
你再敢吵醒我睡午觉
I got a punch in your face
我就朝你脸上揍一拳
If you ever wake me up from my nap again.
我♥操♥
Holy crap!
我是个护士
I'm a nurse.
不 你是帮老年人倒夜壶的
No, you empty bedpans for old people.
我是个贫民区护士 让人们到我这儿来
I'm a ghetto nurse-better for folks around here
总比去急诊室排十八个小时的队要好
to come to me than to wait 18 hours in the emergency room.
止痛片 应该能行了
Percocet, that should do it.
别急 小家伙 我先给菲奥娜打个电♥话♥
Not so quick, sparky. Let me call Fiona first.
别这样 我们击个掌 我就告辞了
Come on, just give me five, and we'll call it a day.
瞧吧 我就知道你在说谎
See, I knew you were lying.
至少我没有私藏满满一柜的药
At least I don't have a cabinet filled with drugs.
你从哪里弄来的 老家伙那里偷的吗
Where'd you get that stuff-steal it from the geriatrics?
你管我从哪里弄来的
I got it from mind-your-business town.
天呐 今天你可真暴躁
Jeez, you're crabby today.
我感觉不太舒服
I don't feel good.
所以你的屁♥股♥上才渗血吗
Is that why you got blood on your ass?
什么
What?
你怎么不早点告诉我
Why didn't you tell me sooner?
糟了
Oh, shit.
我出血了
I'm spotting.
我们必须赶去医院 孩子可能保不住了
We gotta go to the hospital. I might be losing the baby.
快啊
Come on.
那是什么意思
And what does this mean?
斯坦从2007年开始就没让我缴工资税了
Stan hasn't let me send in his payroll taxes since 2007.
老天爷啊
Oh, dear lord.
我猜那肯定不是因为他没有欠税
And I'm assuming it's not because he didn't owe any.
你猜得很对
You're assuming right.
同时 他从2010年开始就没更新过营业执照
He also hasn't renewed his business license since 2010.
酒吧每个月营收入有多少
How much does the bar make every month?
在减掉员工工资 杂费 营业税后
Well, after paying us, the utilities, payroll taxes,
生意好的月份可以赚1300块 喂
Maybe $1,300 in a good month. Hello.
好了 不准再吃了
All right, that's it, no more.
从现在开始 嗑坚果也要付钱
From now on, everybody has to pay for their nuts.
说到为坚果付钱[睾丸]
Hey, speaking of paying for nuts,
我昨晚在米奇老婆的手里消费了一炮
I dumped my load in Mickey's wife's hand last night.
-功夫不赖 -小凯
- Not bad. - Kev.
是菲奥娜家的孩子 卡尔
It's Fiona's kid, Carl.
说什么小维和他一起去了急诊室
Something about V and him going to the emergency room.
喂
Hello?
真不敢相信 在芝加哥长大的我
I can't believe I've grown up in Chicago
从没来过这里
and I've never been here.
这里可以容纳多少观众
How many fans does this place seat?
一场比赛16000名
16,000 for a game.
太巨大了
Giant.
-大约有多少人会买♥♥啤酒 -九♥成♥会买♥♥吧
- What percentage buys beer? - About 90, I bet.
那就是每场比赛会消耗14000个杯子
So about 14,000 cups a game?
我估计 至少有1/3的杯子会被带离体育馆
And I'll bet at least 1/3 of those cups are leaving the arena.
估计得差不多
That's about right.
如果纸杯上面印有伊利诺斯州滑翔机队商标
So if those cups had the Illinois Gliders logo on them
而不只是普通的杯子
instead of just being plain cups,
这样的话 就有5000个杯子
What is that, like, 5,000 pieces of free advertising
在免费做广♥告♥宣传
just walking around out there?
亲爱的 你这是在推销吗
Are you trying to upsell me, sweetheart?
只是想多了解一下你这里的生意嘛 伦纳德
I'm just trying to learn more about your business, Leonard.
麦克跟我说这次只是见个面随便聊聊
And Mike said this was just a friendly meet and greet.
我们见面了 聊得也很开心不是吗
And am absolutely enjoying meeting and greeting you.
不如你领我去看看售卖♥♥区怎么样
Why don't you show me the concession stands?
你们卖♥♥不卖♥♥巧克力面圈
Do you guys have churros?
-我很想吃那个 -巧克力面圈
- I love me a churro. - Churros, churros, churros.
你笑什么
What's so amusing?
绝对不是笑这本书里的东西
Oh, uh, definitely nothing in this book.
你在第七章学到什么了吗
Did you learn anything in Chapter seven?
是的 信用低的穷♥人♥也是可以拿到贷款的
Yes, uh, poor people with bad credit can still get a mortgage.
-那个贷款叫什么 -次级房♥贷
- What's that mortgage called? - Subprime.
对了 你要不要跟我去参加个派对
Hey, do you want to go to a party with me
就今天下午
this afternoon?
你认真起来 还是挺有效果的嘛
Look what happens when he actually reads the textbook.
-学到了知识呢 -是啊
- He learns something. - Sure, yeah.
可是这些没用的知识网上一搜就有
Useless information I could just find on the internet,
你还没回答我的问题
but it doesn't answer my question.
可那些没用的知识
Well, that useless information
刚帮你拿到了10分
just got you ten extra credit points.
-能不能加到15 -再见
- Do you want to make it 15? - Good-bye.
派对我之前就决定去了 那是我的姐妹会
And I'm already going to the party--it's my sorority.
如果你死了 能把肝脏给弗兰克吗
If you die, can Frank have your liver?
我不会死的
I'm not gonna die.
如果我拿枕头闷死你呢
You would if I shoved a pillow over your head.
你在这儿啊 怎么了
Oh, there you are. What is going on?
我能走了吗
Can I leave now?
你难道不想知道我到底怎么了吗
Don't you want to wait and find out what's wrong with me?
走吧
Go.
-怎么了 -我轻微出血了
- What happened? - I started spotting.
怪不得我今天觉得不舒服
Must be why I wasn't feeling so hot today.
-孩子怎么样 -还在等检查结果
- How's the baby? - We're waiting for labs.
医生出去找超声波仪了
The doctor's out looking for an ultrasound machine now.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
这破医院穷到配不起几台超声波仪吗
They can't afford a fucking ultrasound machine in every room?
真♥他♥妈♥搞笑
This is some bullshit.
-有人吗 人都哪去了 -小凯
- Excuse me. Excuse me! - Kev.
干什么
What?
抱抱我好吗
I need a hug.
宝贝
Baby.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
-我需要肝脏 -你的肝脏怎么了
- I need a liver. - What's wrong with yours?
是给我爸爸的 他的肝脏腐烂了
It's for my father. His is rotting.
-还有怪味 -天呐 情况很严重啊
- It smells. - Oh, my, that ain't good.
他在受捐赠名单上吗
Is he on the donor list?
应该不在 能给他报名吗
I don't think so. Can I sign him up?
需要请专业人士帮他检查
Your father would have to be seen by a specialist,
然后告诉我们 才能上名单
then referred to us, so he can be put on the list.
然后就有肝脏了吗
Then he gets a liver?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表