那我能怎么办
Okay, well, what's the alternative--
不理他吗
I just slam the door on him?
可以啊
Why not?
他是我的家人
He's family.
以前有一次
You know, this one time,
我被人揍得很惨
I was getting the crap kicked out of me, okay?
罗比看到了 冲过来
Robbie sees it, storms over,
一把抓住那俩孩子的头发
he grabs both these kids by the hair,
把他们扔进雪堆里
hurls them into a snowbank...
狠狠揍了一顿
knocks 'em senseless.
-天哪 -是吧
- Jesus. - I know.
他保护了我很多年 你懂吗
Yeah, he was my protector for years, you know?
现在该我来保护他了
I don't mind being his for a while.
是这样
Hey, um, listen,
今天我得早点走
I need to take off a little early today.
昨晚通宵写哲学论文来着
I was up all night working on my philosophy paper,
而且文学考试完全没准备
and I didn't get to crack one book for my lit exam.
不行
Denied.
听着 我拿着奖学金
Look, I didn't get a scholarship
可不是为了在这里给其他学生做饭吃
so that I could shovel hash browns into the mouths of entitled undergrads.
好吗
All right?
我是认真的 我得学习
No, no, no. Seriously, I need to study.
我很同情你 真的
No, man, I feel for you. I really do.
我知道半工半读有多艰难
I know how hard it is juggling classes and work.
我一直看到其他孩子苦作挣扎
I see other kids struggling with it all the time,
但他们都做到了
but they get there.
怎么做到的
Yeah, how?
几个字
Three words--
合理分配时间
Time-management skills.
计划好是最重要的
It's about planning.
我过去总是忙得焦头烂额
I used to be all over the place,
-就跟你一样 菲尔 -是利普
- just like you, Phil. - Lip.
然后我上了个有关提高效率的网络讲座
And then I took a webinar on increasing productivity,
彻底改变了我的生活
and it changed my life.
我不需要什么网络讲座
Okay, see, I don't need a webinar.
我只要半小时时间复习文学
I need an extra 30 minutes to study for lit.
很抱歉 办不到
I'm sorry, man. I can't help you.
你可以的 宝贝
You got this, baby.
你可以的
You got this.
把鼻子按住 宝贝儿
Bear down, baby. Bear down.
这个裁判太水了
This ref is a nightmare.
他要是多长只眼 那就是独眼巨人了
If he had another eye, he'd be a Cyclops.
我以为躲避球没裁判的呢
I thought dodgeball didn't even have refs.
需要裁判的 有很多比分
They need 'em-multiple outs.
大孩子联手对付弱势的小朋友
The big kids gang up on the weaker ones.
裁判 你错过一场精彩球赛了
Yo, ref, you're missing a great game out there.
是啊 你的导盲犬呢
Yeah, where's your seeing eye dog?
忍♥痛呼吸 恰奇
Breathe through the pain, Chuckie.
泪往肚里吞
Cry on the inside.
你没事的 宝贝
You're okay, baby.
天哪 那孩子可真经打
Boy, that kid can take a beating.
跟两块钱的牛排一样坚硬
Tough as a $2 steak.
不知怎的 弗兰克 我觉得像是
I don't know why, Frank, but I feel like
认识你很久了
I've known you my entire life.
我第一任丈夫是个瘾君子
Um, my first husband was an addict.
如果你嗑药的话
So, if you're into substance abuse,
现在就告诉我 我不能再经历这种事了
tell me right now, 'cause I can't go through that again.
完全合法
Completely legal,
有医嘱的止痛药
doctor-sanctioned pain management.
-你身上痛 -抽了就不痛了
- You're in pain? - Not when I'm baked.
哪儿痛
What hurts?
我的肝不好
I have this liver condition.
有多糟
How bad?
基本废了
Pretty much kicked.
医生说我需要一个新的
They say I need a new one.
你是说肝脏移植
You mean a-a transplant?
那些高学历的家伙是这么跟我说的
That's what the folks with the fancy degrees keep telling me.
弗兰克
Oh, Frank...
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
还来
More?
你能带它们上楼吗
Do you mind taking them upstairs?
罗杰·奔跑·树随时会来
Because Roger Running Tree is coming here any second.
他好像对动物尿液和学步小孩过敏
I think he's sensitive to animal urine and--and toddler.
把它们放你床上
Put 'em on your beds and stuff.
-又带狗回来 -第一条没人认领
- More dogs? - Nobody claimed the first one.
也许这些狗就是被人遗弃的
Maybe they were trying to get rid of them.
天哪 你要上哪去
Jesus. Where--where are you going?
霍莉要办过夜派对
Holly's having a sleepover party.
是吗 菲奥娜没跟我说啊
Really? Because Fiona didn't tell me about that.
-她肯定是忘了 -好吧
- She must've forgot. - Oh, okay.
好好玩
Well, have so much fun.
等一下
Um, just a--just a second.
等一下 马上来
Just one second. Just a second.
来了
Coming.
你一定是罗杰了 请进
You must be Roger. Come in.
希拉
Sheila.
你本人更性感
You're even foxier in person.
嘴真甜
Oh, that's so sweet.
天哪 好漂亮
They're-gosh, they're beautiful.
你要把外套脱了
would you--would you like to take your coat off
来杯美妙的冰气泡酒吗
and have a nice glass of chilled sparkling wine?
我把吉他放车上了
I left my guitar in the Honda.
我不知道你对弹唱有没有兴趣
I wasn't sure if you'd be interested in a little strum-down.
我可以跑回车上去拿
I can just run right back out and fetch it.
好啊
Yes. Yes, I would.
我对弹唱非常感兴趣
I would be very interested in a strum-down.
-我马上回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
小麦 这儿有单一麦芽威士忌
Oh, Mikey, they have single-malt flights.
格兰昆奇 莱根法尔林
Glenkinchie, Lagavulin...
不不 今晚不喝
No. No, no, no, not tonight.
喝吧 让我通过你间接感受下
Come on, get it, so I can drink vicariously through you.
不用了
No, man.
说真的 我真的无所谓今晚不喝酒
Seriously, I'm totally fine not drinking tonight.
-需要什么饮品吗 -来杯苏格兰威士忌
- Can I start you of some drinks? - Yeah, he'll take a scotch flight.
我♥操♥
God damn it.
再来一瓶
Uh, and a bottle of--
菲奥娜 你要红酒白酒
Fiona, you like red or white?
我无所谓
I'm not picky.
好吧 那就来瓶08年的乔丹吧
Okay, let's-let's do the 2008 Jordan.
我一个人可喝不完
Well, I can't really drink a whole bottle by myself.
没事 麦克会帮忙的
No. Mike will lend a hand.
我弟怎么会错过这种好酒呢
Little bro-ski can't pass up a silky cab, can he?
你俩怎么好上的
So how'd you guys start getting it on?
他邀请我去露营
Uh, well, he invited me camping...
明知我有男友
knowing I had a boyfriend.
我被她迷得神魂颠倒的
She makes me do crazy things.
于是我去了
So I went.
然后我灌醉了他
And then I got him drunk
差点在帐篷里上了他
and almost fucked him in a tent.
-什么 -真事
- What? - Yeah, true story.
她扑倒了我
She jumped me.
又不是什么自豪的事
Well, I'm not proud.
你这样对你老板
Well, you did this to your boss.
我有时是有一点狂野
I can get a little wild.
一点吗
A little?
我最近已经收敛多了
I've calmed down... Recently.
我怎么不太信呢
Somehow, I find that hard to believe.
谢谢
Thank you.
鲑鱼看起来挺美味的
The salmon looks yummy.
一 二 三
One, two, three...
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表