What?
如果你告诉他们一个名字
If you give 'em a name,
判决会就容易得多了
sentencing conference will go much easier.
什么意思
What does that mean?
地检办公室如无必要也不想
The D.A.'s Office is not gonna want to bring this to trial
让这案子走庭审
if they don't have to.
如果你合作 他们更愿意
They'll be much more open to negotiating probation
协商缓刑
if you cooperate.
给点谈判的筹码吧
Gives us a little bargaining chip to work with.
你从哪弄来的可♥卡♥因♥
Where'd you get the cocaine from?
如果是街角买♥♥的
If you bought it on a street corner,
别随便编一个人出来
don't just make up a guy.
浪费他们的时间可是会吃不了兜着走的
They will burn you for wasting their time.
我不是在街角买♥♥的
I didn't buy it on a street corner.
你愿意提供卖♥♥家姓名吗
Okay, so are you willing to provide them with a name?
不行
I can't do that.
你确定
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
我们该上路了
Time to hit the concrete trail.
等下 我有...
Oh, wait! Hold on! I've got--
万一你们饿了 我为你们路上准备了些小吃
I got snacks for the road in case you get hungry.
罗杰 这是你的
Roger, that's for you.
恶臭风 这是你的
And, Stinking Wind, that's for you.
还有独眼蛇
And One-eyed Snake.
丹尼斯
Denise.
奔翔
And Runs With Poo.
当然还有莎拉
And, of course, Sarah.
你那份我加了特别的东西哦
That one has something special in it.
你真好 孩子们 该说什么
Very kind of you. What do you say, kids?
-谢谢 -谢谢您
- Thanks. - Thank you.
别担心
Don't worry.
里边是香蕉花生三明治
It's peanut butter and banana sandwiches
还有一些奇多和士力架
and Cheetos and some Snickers bars.
好吧 我们走吧
Okay, then, here we go.
好的 再见
Okay, good-bye!
再见
Good-bye!
拜拜
Bye!
拜拜
Good-bye!
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Good-bye! - Bye.
你会爱斯基摩吻吗
Hey, do you know how to do an Eskimo kiss?
就像这样
Like this.
那你会蝴蝶吻吗
And do you know how to do a butterfly kiss?
就像这样
Like that.
过几周见 小野猫
See you in a couple weeks, wildcat.
好的 别忘记系安全带
okay, don't forget to buckle your seat belts!
好好照顾自己
Don't take any wooden nickels!
-宝贝 -宝贝
- Hey, baby. - Hey, babe.
-有进展吗 -没有
- Any luck? - No.
-弗兰克没来这里吗 -没有
- Frank never showed up here? - Nope.
-利普呢 -他先下车了
- Where's Lip? - Had me drop him off.
他过会回来找我们
He's gonna meet us at the house later.
这些是什么
What's all this?
我想把我们的财产
I was trying to figure where we were
理理清楚
cash- and asset-wise.
看看能不能凑出一万块钱
I was hoping we could scrape together 10 gran
-把菲奥娜弄出来 -然后呢
- to get Fiona out. - And?
还差得远
Not even close.
我给银行的罗尼打了个电♥话♥
I called Ronnie over at the bank
问问能不能贷点款
to see if we could borrow against the bar.
她说这得花上几周
She said it'll take weeks.
或许我们可以把卡车卖♥♥掉
Maybe we could sell the truck.
我查了二手汽车价目册
Yeah, I checked the blue book.
-只能卖♥♥四千块 -什么
- It's only worth 4 grand. - What?
我一万五买♥♥的
I paid 15,000.
那是在八年前
Yeah, eight years ago.
经典车型应该更贵才对
Then it should be a classic.
老天 没钱真要命
Christ, I am tired of being poor.
该死的
God damn it!
你们这些欠操的傻♥逼♥们
Fucking candy-assed motherfucking pussies!
给老子把手铐解开
Get these goddamn cuffs off!
老子不弄死你们
I'll kick your fucking ass!
你们这两个死基佬
You and your goddamn faggoty boyfriend!
一个顶个大龟♥头♥ 一个扬着大臭逼
You pecker-neck bastards! You rotten motherfuckers!
狗屎不如的人♥渣♥ 去你妈♥逼♥啊
Pig-ass pieces of shit! God damn you!
怎么了 他又捅人了
What, did he stab somebody again?
违反假释条例 尿检又没合格
Broke parole, failed another piss test.
靠 当初为什么把他放出来
Shit, why do they even bother to letting him out?
他不是早该进去蹲一辈了
He's got to be 50 or 60 swings past three strikes, right?
可能里边太挤了
It's overcrowding, I guess.
你是路过吗
You just passing by?
利亚姆住院了
Uh, Liam's in the hospital.
他不小心吃了菲奥娜的可♥卡♥因♥
Fiona left her coke out.
差点丢了命
He almost died.
靠 他怎么样了
Shit. Is he okay?
不知道
I don't know.
医生说"可能" 所以...
The doctors say "maybe," so...
菲奥娜肯定崩溃了
Fiona must be a wreck.
她被捕了
They arrested her--
私藏♥毒♥品 伤害儿童
um, possession and child endangerment.
操
Fuck.
伊恩回来了 你知道吧
Ian's back. You--you knew that, right?
你能去找他 顺便告诉他这边的情况吗
Think you could find him and tell him what happened?
当然
Sure.
曼迪
Yo, Mandy.
我得回去了
I got to go.
曼迪
Uh, Mandy.
谢谢你
Thank you.
弗兰克在吗
Is Frank here?
你妈在吗
Is your mom here?
还有其他人吗
Is anybody else?
刚把他哄睡
Just got him to sleep.
吃了四片奥施康定 两片安定 痛得要命
Took four oxys, two valium-- lots of pain.
-利普正在找你 -嘘 安静
- Lip's out looking for you. - Shh. Quiet.
四片奥施康定 两片安定
Four oxys and two "V"s?
你最好看看他还喘着气没
Better check if he's still breathing.
汗蒸管用吗
Did the sweat lodge help?
简直坑人
Death trap--
差点害死他
almost killed him.
他在急诊室躺了一晚
He spent the night in the E.R.
最好谁去把那东西拆掉
Someone has to tear that thing down
免得再害到别人
before it can try to claim another life.
老爸差点死掉
Dad almost died?
我不知道那个印第安疯子怎么会想到
I don't know what that crazy Indian thought he was doing
要搭个这棚子
building that thing,
但是这差点害了咱爸
but it almost took our father from us.
我要洗个澡
I need a shower.
帮帮忙 去看看恰奇饿了没
Be a dear, see if Chuckie's still hungry.
我给他买♥♥了些麦当劳 要是不够他吃的话
I bought him some Mcdonald's, but if he wants more,
就吃我的巨无霸
he can eat my big mac.
就在厨台上
It's on the kitchen counter.
卡尔
Carl!
嘿 卡尔
Yo, carl!
我靠
Shit.
我还以为你在医院呢
Hey, I thought you were supposed to be at the hospital?
护士让我回家
The nurses told me to go home.
弗兰克在楼上 吃了药睡着了
Frank's upstairs, knocked out on oxy.
在沙发上看黄♥片♥的是谁
Who's on the sofa watching porn?
-侄子 -什么
- Nephew. - A what?
护士说利亚姆正在"休养"
Nurses said Liam was "resting comfortably."
不是 这个侄子是谁
Wh--no, the--the nephew.
弗兰克说的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表