Someone's got the heat on.
这是伊恩的
This is Ian's.
伊恩
Yo, Ian!
有人来了
Someone's coming.
我靠
Shit.
-不好意思 -我有枪 你们两个混♥蛋♥
- Sorry! - I have got a gun, you motherfuckers!
我要把你们打成马蜂窝
I will shoot you full of holes!
别 别这样
No, please don't do that!
我们只是来找兄弟的
We're just looking for our brother!
找谁
Looking for who?
伊恩·加拉格
Ian Gallagher?
或者是莫妮卡 她住这里吗
Or--or Monica? She live here?
你们是谁
Who are you?
-你真的有枪吗 -当然
- Do you really have a gun? - Yeah!
莫妮卡不在这儿住了
And Monica don't live here no more.
好吧 这是我弟弟的东西
Okay, look, this is our brother's stuff, okay?
他住这里的 是吧
So he lives here, right?
我们只是想找到他
Look, we're just trying to find him.
他上班去了
He's at work.
在哪里上班
And where's that?
白燕子俱乐部
The White Swallow.
-等等 什么 -白燕子俱乐部 在男孩城
- Wait, the what? - The White Swallow, in Boystown.
好的 谢谢 谢谢
All right, thank you. Thank you.
走 小黛 走走走
Go, Debs, go. Go, go, go, go, go.
加把劲 快点
Come on, hurry up!
给你 找你的钱
Here you go, here's your change,
维罗妮卡包你舒爽
and Veronica will take care of you.
-正点 -你说啥
- Nice. - Excuse me?
不是她 想得美
No, not her. Forget it.
-米奇 -怎么了
- Mickey! - Yeah?
把这个客人带到楼上吧
Got a customer to take upstairs.
这边 网球高手
Right this way, McEnroe.
艾莱伯酒吧
Alibi.
-是我 -我正想打给你呢
- It's me. - Hey! I was just about to call you.
我们会晚几分钟
We're gonna be a couple of minutes late
这么多天了 酒吧终于有客人了
'cause we have customers at the bar for the first time in days.
我给你打电♥话♥是想说
Yeah, I was calling to say
我真的没有心情开派对
I'm not really much in the mood for a party.
太尼玛扫兴了
Well, that's too damn bad,
我和小凯正要带一大瓶
'cause Kev and I are coming over
"伊凡雷帝"伏特加
with a gallon of "Ivan the Terrible" vodka
还有一大筐好吃的立体脆过去呢
and a bucket of cool Ranch Doritos.
要是你不想玩 你就看着
If you don't want to partake, you can watch.
门没关
Door's open!
没得选了吗
I don't have a choice?
拜拜 小骚货
Bye, bitch.
搞什么飞机
Are you kiddin' me?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我想和你一起庆祝
Well, I thought we could celebrate together.
那我想用笔戳瞎自己的眼睛
Or I could stab myself in the eye with a pencil.
通过道歉的方式
By way of apologizing.
-派对开始 -可♥卡♥因♥
- Now it's a party. - Coke?
刚从戒毒所出来 现在又嗑上了
Fresh out of rehab, and you have coke?
喝酒才是问题
Well, booze is the problem.
我可以嗑可♥卡♥因♥和大♥麻♥
I can do coke, a little weed.
不过说到酒的话 我可没有碰
But as far as booze goes, I'm clean.
说话口气真像弗兰克
You sound like Frank.
弗兰克是谁
Who's Frank?
有镜子吗
Oh, you got a mirror?
有 就在这儿
Oh, yeah, right here.
等下 这个是球棒
Oh, wait, it's a baseball bat.
别这样 淡定
Hey! Whoa, easy, easy.
行吧
Okay, okay.
生日快乐
All right. Happy birthday.
他知道是我们吗
Does he know it's us?
应该知道吧
Yeah, I think so.
你们好啊
What's up?
嘿 老哥
Hey, man.
黛比
Debbie!
天啊
Oh, my gosh.
-你看起来真棒 -谢谢
- You look great! - Thank you.
你也是
You do too.
这是我哥哥和妹妹
This is my brother and sister.
是我的家人
This is family!
你在这里干多久了
Hey, how long you been working here, huh?
-几个星期了 -是吗
- A couple weeks. - Yeah?
这地方帅呆了
This place, it's awesome.
超级方便
It's--it's super convenient.
你俩想喝点什么 我请客
You guys want drinks? They're on the house.
-不用 没事 -苹果马提尼
- No, I'm good, I'm good. - Appletini, appletin--
-不用了 -两杯苹果马提尼
- No. - Two appletinis.
好的
Okay.
伊恩 有别的地方可以谈话吗
Hey, Ian, is there any place we could talk?
我爱死这首歌♥了
Oh, I love this song!
几个军队宪兵正在找你
Yeah, look, some army M.P.s came by looking for you.
他们要以擅离职守罪
They want to arrest you for going AWOL,
-和盗窃政♥府♥财产罪逮捕你 -高级货色
- stealing government property. - This is top-shelf.
听到我说话了吗
No, hey, did--did you hear me?
他们说你偷了一架直升机
They say you stole a helicopter.
太可笑了
That's hilarious.
是吗
Is it?
是啊 我什么都没偷
Yeah, yeah, I mean, I didn't steal anything,
我只是发动了一下
I just started the rotors.
你俩能在这里待会儿吗
Hey, can you guys hang around for a while?
我两点钟交♥班♥
My shift gets off at 2:00,
之后我都会出去玩 或者健个身
but I always go out after, or hit the local gym,
要看我有多累了
depending on how pumped I am.
但是见到了你们 我感觉太棒了
But seeing you guys, I-I just-- I feel great, you know?
好吧 要不我们去外边
Okay, you know what, hey, let's go outside
这样可以互相听清楚 好吗
so we can hear each other, huh?
-尝尝吧 -不 出去
- Try your drink. - No, outside.
来吧 过来
Come on, come here.
-把你的手拿开 -没关系 没事的
- Hey, get your hand off him. - No, it's fine, it's okay.
我们是兄弟 在聊天呢 嘿 伊恩
We're brothers, all right? We're just talking. Yo, Ian!
我还要看你的身份证
And I definitely need some I.D.
-过来 伊恩 -快走
- Come on, Ian! - Let's go!
她没喝酒 伙计 伊恩
She's not drinking, man. Ian!
他为什么要这样
Why was he acting like that?
已经很晚了 我们走吧
It's late. We should go.
他出什么事了吗
Is there something wrong with him?
至少我们知道他在哪里了 是吧
At least we know where he is now, okay?
我会再回来看他的
I'll come back and check on him.
我们回家吧 好吗
Let's get you home, though, all right?
走吧
Come on.
这个会让你们感觉是在自己家里
This is gonna make you feel right at home.
好了
Okay.
我做了豆煮玉米 藜麦
I've got succotash, quinoa, and frybread
和橡子粉油炸面包 都是原住民菜
made from acorn powder, indigenous to our people.
你叫什么来着
What was your name again?
独眼蛇
One-eyed Snake.
这是恶臭风
And this is Stinking Wind.
恶臭风
Stinking Wind.
挺特别的
That's unusual.
有汉堡吗
Got any burgers?
布法罗汉堡 我这儿有布法罗汉堡
Buffalo burgers. I've got Buffalo burgers.
想吃吗 我给你拿
Would you like that? Let me get that for you.
等一下
Hold on a second.
稍等 小姑娘 稍等
Hold on, hold on, missy, hold on.
傻叉 为什么要用假名
Dumb shit, why are you giving her fake names?
因为她疯疯癫癫的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表