那你为什么还拿着
So why are you still holding it?
-扔外面去 -你觉得里面有定♥位♥器♥吗
- Chuck it outside. - Do you think it's got GPS?
在夜晚 你抬头可以看到银河
At night, you look up and can see the milky way,
白色的 像牛奶一样
And it's all white and... Milky, hee-hee.
那颗摇♥头♥丸♥怎么样
Hey, how about that ecstasy?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
你已经吃了
You already took it.
嗨翻了吧
It feels nice, right?
今天留堂的时候你特别安静
You were quiet today in detention.
我不太想谈这个
I don't really want to talk about it.
好吧
Okay.
我爸快死了
My dad's dying.
好事还是坏事
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
总的来说算坏事吧
Mostly bad.
那我找个办法让你忘了这件事
Well, let's do something to take your mind off of it.
比如说
Like what?
99年款的福特康图尔 好偷得很
This is a '99 ford contour. They're pretty easy.
我们这是在偷车吗
Are we stealing it?
把点火缸剥出来 再连几根电线
Just have to expose the ignition cylinder, cross some wires.
-你能教我我吗 -快上车
- Can you teach me? - Get in.
老天哪 真是太好了
Oh, lord. Oh, how wonderful.
快来见见你的外甥姐妹
Ready to meet your sister nieces?
她们可想见你啦
They've been asking about you.
瞧瞧她们多可爱啊
Ooh, aren't they perfect?
护士把她们扔这儿就走了
The nurses just left 'em here,
好像我们多会带孩子似的
like we know what the fuck we're doing.
这位是艾米 那位是杰玛
This is Amy, and that's Jemma.
小凯居然想给她取名叫扎尼夸
Kev wanted to name her Zaniqua.
一个正常名字 一个伪非洲风情名字
Well, you know, one pseudo-african name, one normal one.
宝贝 看看手♥机♥
Babe, check that.
只是凯特发过来的祝福短♥信♥
No, it's just Kate saying congratulations.
怎么了
Well, what-- what's wrong?
菲奥娜一直没来
Fiona never showed up,
小凯打电♥话♥问利普
and then Kev called Lip, and he said
他说他昨天整晚都没回家
She never came home last night.
她还在假释期内呢
You know she's under house arrest.
这可有点糟糕
Oh, that's not good.
我去买♥♥点婴儿湿巾和婴儿湿疹膏
You know I gotta go pick up baby wipes and rash cream.
顺便再打听打听菲奥娜到底去哪儿了
Yeah, I'll go ask around, see what's up with Fiona.
加拉格家和希拉家都去找找看
Go by the Gallaghers'. Go by Sheila's.
酒吧我也会去看看的
And I'll stop by the alibi too.
再来教我认认
All right, now, uh, tell me again.
这个是艾米对吧
Um, this one's Amy.
应该是吧 我记得住她们名字
Uh, I think so. I mean, I know their names.
只是有点分不清谁是谁
I'm just not 100% yet on which one is which.
这几家医院我们都打去问过了
We called these hospitals, but they all said
他们都说没有收治一个名叫菲奥娜的病人
Fiona's not a registered patient,
但是如果她失去意识了的话
but if she's unconscious,
他们也没办法知道她叫什么名字
they wouldn't have her name.
-你觉得她失去意识了 -我可没说
- You think she's unconscious? - No.
我也不知道 你一家一家的问问看
I don't know, just call and tell them you need to look
看看他们昨天收治的病人当中
at all the patients admitted yesterday
有没有人像菲奥娜
who match Fiona's description.
我上班要迟到啦
I'm late for work.
你刚刚那段话太长了 记不住
I might not remember all that.
放心 我给你写下来了
Well, that's why I wrote it down.
行 我得走了 邦尼在等我
Cool, I gotta go. Bonnie's waiting.
你赶得及去五家医院吗
You really think you can get to five hospitals?
她车开得很快
She drives fast.
看得出来吗
Hey, does this look okay?
-你怎么做到的 -拼命遮呗
- How did you do that? - Cover-up.
泰瑞挖掘出了我的绘画天赋
Living with Terry brought out the artist in me.
车不错
Nice wheels.
是啊 这是阿曼达的车
Oh, yeah, it's Amanda's.
她是我的...
You know, she's sort of my, uh--
我也说不清楚
I don't know.
虽然这不是我第一次被男朋友打了
It's not the first time a boyfriend's beaten the crap Out of me,
但我保证这绝对是最后一次
but it's definitely the last.
-但愿如此 -你男朋友怎么样
- I'd hope so. - How's your boyfriend?
他可不是我男朋友
Mm, he's not.
抱歉我不知道情况有变
Sorry, I lost track.
我事情太多了 根本顾不上想他
I have too much to do to even worry out him
也没空管他现在在跟谁约会
or the girl he's seeing,
所以这其实挺好的
so really, it's a good thing.
如果你以后碰见男人扇你耳光
The first guy who even slaps you,
你就拿把刀直接捅他眼睛
I want you to take that shiv and jam it in his eye.
先下手为强
Don't even let him start.
利普让我直接捅他蛋蛋
Hmm, Lip told me to go for the scrotum,
不过眼睛也不错
but the eye works too.
你们看没看见有个未成年少女
Did anyone just see an underage girl
开着车把卡尔载走了
drive off in a beater with Carl?
-那是邦尼 -邦尼是谁
- Yeah, that would be Bonnie. - Who the fuck's Bonnie?
你怎么来了
Hey. What, uh, what brings you here?
她过来住是因为肯亚塔
She's staying with us because Kenyatta--
不用告诉他这些细节
You can spare him the details.
只是暂住 所以你这阵子可得收敛点哦
It's temporary, so don't get your flowered panties in a knot.
-你的眼睛怎么了 -操蛋了呗
- What happened to your eye? - This.
-好吧 -专门把利亚姆送回来吗
- Okay. - Ah, you dropping Liam off?
我过几个小时有场考试
Yeah, yeah, I got an exam in a few hours.
有菲奥娜的消息了没
Any word on fiona?
卡尔和伊恩去医院里找了
Uh, Carl and Ian are checking hospitals,
我一会儿再打给小凯问问看
but I'll try Kev again later.
我已经问过他了 他也不知道
No, I already talked to him. He's got nothing.
菲奥娜脚踝上不是有个监视器吗
Doesn't Fiona have an ankle monitor?
我们干嘛不让保释局帮我们
Can't we just call the probation officer
找找看她在哪里
and see if they know where she is?
不能让他们知道菲奥娜
No, we don't want to draw their attention
失踪了这件事情
to the fact that she's gone awol.
可万一她受伤了 或者被绑♥架♥了
But if she's hurt or-- or kidnapped--
如果实在找不到她
Look, if we don't find her soon,
我们再采取这个办法 好吗
we'll consider that option, okay?
我这辈子尽找人了
All I do is look for my family.
最好给你们每个人都装个监视器
I'm getting all of you ankle monitors.
怎么 打算在我们皮肤底下种植芯片么
What, lojack chips under the skin?
我可没跟你开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
我们现在该怎么办 拿着玩
So what do we do now? Here, you go, baby.
等着
Well, we wait.
祈祷她没事
Hope she's okay.
你能给他做点午饭么 我得看书
Hey, will you, uh, make him some lunch? I need to study.
没问题
Yeah.
想吃午饭吗
Wanna go get lunch?
-谢了 -肚子饿吗
- Thanks. - Hungry?
别碰那个
Ooh, no, no, no. Don't touch that.
您叫什么名字呀
What did you say your name was again?
我不会透露我的真名的
I prefer not to use my real name.
你们就叫我强尼吧
If you like, you can call me "Johnny."
我是一名外科医生
I'm a trained surgeon with a medical degree
孟加拉吉大港正经医学院毕业
from Chittagong, Bangladesh.
我只是没有美国的行医执照而已
I'm just not licensed in this country.
没关系 孟加拉国的执照好歹也是执照
Well, as long as you're licensed somewhere.
你们哪儿来的肝源
Where will you get the liver?
根据你们提供的医疗信息
I've already secured a donor
我已经找到了一个可靠的捐赠者
based on the medical records you provided.
我们团队有专业的麻醉医生 肝病专家
I have an anesthesiologist, hepatologist,
外科医生 医疗设备也很齐全
surgical staff, and facilities with the necessary equipment.
但是我们不会负责病人的康复阶段
But we will not oversee the patient's recovery.
移植手术之后 你们就把他送去医院
After the transplant, you take him to the hospital.
到时候急诊室会收治他的
The ER will admit him that point,
他们不会追问肝的来源
regardless of how we got the liver.
你们什么时候想开始手术
When did you say you want to do the procedure?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表