'Cause she's crazy.
至少她给我们做了晚餐
At least she made us dinner.
绑紧了 结实点
Tie it tight. Nice and tight.
-好 很好 -我们回来了
- Yeah, good, good. - Yeah, we made it!
我靠
Holy shit.
爸 爸 爸爸
Dad, dad, dad, dad, dad.
快看我们的成果
Look what we built.
我们从芝加哥警局门口偷来的树
We took it from a whole pile of trees
然后我们用...
from the PDC, and then we got--
萨咪太厉害了
Sammi was amazing!
她跟酒吧的人说 印第安小屋能治不举
She rallied the bar by telling them the lodge
一帮人就来帮忙了 之后还带头偷了
would cure impotence, and then she led the charge
贫民窟流浪汉的毯子
to steal blankets from the bums on skid row.
真是虎父无犬女
Is she a chip off the old block or what?
都是为了造福人间
All for a good cause.
老天 这些毯子臭死了
Jesus, they reek.
能防止热气外泄就行
Yeah, well, they'll keep the heat in.
来吧 各位 我们走起
Come on, guys, let's go.
好了 艾伦 这里是350块
All right, Alan, here's $350.
剩下的过几天给你
I'll give you the rest in a couple of days.
凯文 对于将我老爸的公♥寓♥
You know, Kevin, the idea of men upstairs,
变成满地精♥液♥的地方
jizzing all over dad's apartment...
我觉得 赞
works for me.
跟你朋友宣传宣传
Tell your friends, okay?
好了 宝贝 剩下的事交给笛图
All right, babe, let Tito here take over.
-我们得去菲奥娜家了 -好 我再喝一杯
- We got to get to Fiona's. - All right, just one more shot.
敬老派的美国资本主义
Here's to good old fashioned American Capitalism.
尽管它给男人准备了种种艰难险阻
You can keep a man down.
但它永远无法阻止小兄弟要站起来的愿望
But you can never keep him from getting it up.
说得好
Yes, sir!
走吧 走吧
Let's go, let's go!
酋长说要把所有的洞都堵起来
Chief says cover all the holes, come on.
爸爸 萨咪小的时候 你有没有想过她
Dad, when Sammi was little, did you ever think about her?
当然有
Of course I did.
其实没有 但主要是她妈的错
Well, no, I didn't, but that had more to do with her mother.
她是个烦人精
She was a real pain in the ass.
怎么说
How come?
她想要我找份工作 养家糊口什么的
She wanted me to...get a job, support them, yada, yada, yada.
你现在几岁 十岁吗
How old are you now, ten?
-十二岁 -儿子 要不了多久
- 12. - Well, soon you'll knock up
你就会搞大第一个穷妹子的肚子 然后抛弃她
your first ghetto girl and ditch her.
等你活到我这岁数 就知道要看远点
But, you get to my age, you get perspective.
你会学着接受那些为人父母
You learn to embrace the responsibilities
所带来的责任
that come with parenthood.
萨咪是我最后一次好好表现的机会了
Sammi's my last chance to get it right.
什么叫"好好表现"
What do you mean, "get it right"?
什么
Huh?
我得走了
I gotta go.
现在吗 那你会错过仪式的
Now? You're gonna miss the ceremony.
再见
See ya.
等我把这些滚烫的石头
Soon as I carry these hot rocks
放进小屋 一切就准备妥当了
into the lodge, we're ready.
你没事吧
You okay?
我儿子刚刚跑了
My son just took off.
看看我姐妹的小孩
Huh, look at my sister's kids.
我们在外面搭这该死的传统汗蒸小屋
We're out here building a traditional fucking sweat lodge,
他们却在里面跷脚看电视 去他们的
they're in there watching TV fuck 'em.
快看利亚姆的舞步
Liam's breakin' it down!
就算不能喝酒 不能嗑药也没关系
I don't care if I can't drink or take your drugs!
老娘有多力多滋 多力多滋就像可♥卡♥因♥
I got Doritos! Doritos are like crack!
也许直接吸入也行
I might even snort 'em.
至少罗比把生日礼物送对了 那个混球
Well, at least Robbie got one thing right, the prick.
菲奥娜 快过来
Fiona, get your ass in here!
让你瞧瞧老娘的摆臀舞
I'm gonna show you how to break it down!
来了
Coming.
进去吧
Okay, go on.
小黛
Hey, Debs.
谢谢你今天陪我一起
Thanks for coming with me today.
谢谢你让我跟着
Yeah, thanks for letting me.
看看利普
Look at Lip now!
有蛋糕 有蛋糕 有蛋糕
Cake, cake, cake, cake!
你去哪了
Where you been?
参加了一次小探险
Oh, we just on a little adventure.
晚点再跟你细说
I'll tell you all about it later.
看样子我的饭碗保住了
Well, looks like somebody's gonna get to keep their job!
真的假的 太棒了
Oh, no shit, that's great.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
-天呐 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
-糟了 -他脸上的是什么
- Oh, shit. - What's on his face?
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
-退后 退后 -天呐
- Step back, step back. - Oh, my God.
-往后退 -他没呼吸了
- Step back. - He's not breathing!
-天呐 -天呐
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God.
-天呐 天呐 -利亚姆 醒醒
- Oh, my God, oh, my God. - Liam? Liam? Liam?
-天呐 叫救护车 -利亚姆
- Oh, my God, call! - Liam?
利亚姆 退后 给他一点空间
Liam? Step back, give him some room.
利亚姆
Liam?
-天呐 -利亚姆
- Oh, my God. - Liam?
血压200/120 心率每分钟130次
BP. is 200 over 120. Heart rate's 130.
他摄入了什么
What'd he take?
可♥卡♥因♥ 他吸了我的可♥卡♥因♥
Coke! He got into my coke.
-吸了多少 -半克或者更多
- How much? - A half gram, maybe more.
我不知道
I don't know.
-人过来了 -他不会有事吧
- Coming through. - He gonna be okay?
他不会有事的 对吧
He's gonna be okay, though, right?
请让开
Yeah, clear the way, please.
人过来了
Coming through!
三岁的男童 误食可♥卡♥因♥
Three-year-old male, cocaine ingestion.
血压200/120 心率每分钟130次
BP's 200 over 120. HR is 130.
-他不会有事的 对吧 -已用2毫克
- He's gonna be okay, right? - Started 2 milligrams
劳拉西泮 昏迷12分钟
of ativan, 12 minutes out.
他不会有事的 对吧
He's gonna be okay, right?
我去把卡车开来
I'll get the truck.
感谢您 大神 感谢您的保佑
Thank you, great spirit, for this blessing,
感谢赐予我们土壤 植物 树木
for the good earth, plants, and trees.
我们的汗水是万能的生命线
The universal lifeblood of our sweat
与世界之水交融
intermingles with the waters of the world,
将它送向四面八方
carried to the four quarters of the planet.
治愈之灵 当你在我们身边时我们能感受到你
We know you, healing spirit, when you are with us.
你的声音就是万物的声音
Your voice is the voice of all things.
-你召唤我们... -弗兰克·加拉格
- You call to us-- - Frank Gallagher!
我的妈呀
Jesus Christ!
这里好热
Wow, it's hot.
弗兰克在这里吗
Hey, is Frank in here?
他儿子利亚姆出事了
It's about his son, Liam.
-爸 -5533号♥需要救护车
- Dad? - Beat 5533, I need an ambulance.
他们不让我进去
They won't let me back there.
在派对上我有看着他
I was watching him at the party.
本以为他在客厅的
I thought he was in the living room.
打扰一下 叫利亚姆 利亚姆·加拉格的小孩
Excuse me, Liam? Liam Gallagher?
先坐一下
Have a seat.
马上会有人出来找你的
Someone will be out with you in a minute.
什么意思
What was that?
菲奥娜是哪位
Who's Fiona?
是我
That's me.
把双手放到身后
Put your hands behind your back.
什么
What?
菲奥娜·加拉格 你有权保持沉默
Fiona Gallagher, you have the right to remain silent.
搞什么 出什么事了
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on?
但是你所说的一切 都将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表