他把我们都认错了
He thinks we're different people.
你把他的脑袋弄残了
You screwed his brain on backwards.
弗兰克 你知道你这是在哪儿吗
Frank, do you know where you are?
你现在在圣迈克尔医院的重症监护室
You're in the intensive care unit at St. Michael hospital.
几天前 你接受了一次肝移植手术
You underwent surgery a few days ago for your liver.
妈妈 他在说什么呢
Mama, what's he talking about?
看吧 我就跟你说
See? What'd I tell you?
为什么他会把我们认错呢
Why does he think we're different people?
我们去外面的走廊上谈吧
Uh, let's go out in the hall and talk.
好吧 我们马上就回来 稍等一下
Okay, we'll be right back. Hold on.
加拉格先生出现了术后谵妄的症状
Mr. Gallagher is suffering from postoperative delirium.
好吧 那是什么玩意儿
Okay, what's that?
该情况常见于接受了大型手术的病人身上
It often happens when a patient undergoes intense surgery
因为他们被注射了大量的镇静剂
where a heavy dose of sedation was used.
那 那是永久性的吗
Oh. Is it--is it permanent?
不
Uh, no.
那在术后病人中是很常见的
It's very common in post-op patients.
他会对时间和人物关系产生迷惑
He'll be confused about time and relationships.
当他处于这种精神状态下
All you can do is be patient
你们只能耐心等待
While he's in this altered state,
不用多久 他就会恢复原状的
But he'll be back to his old self soon.
该死
Oh, shoot.
我刚刚动了一下 是不是坏事了
I just moved. Is that bad?
那最糟糕了 现在我把你画成男人了
It's the worst. Now I'm drawing a man.
黛比到底有什么是我没有的
What the hell does Debbie have that I don't have?
她的处♥女♥膜
Her hymen.
但你看看她
But look at her.
他已经读11年级了
He's an 11th grader.
她是红头发
She's a redhead.
我喜欢红头发的
I love redheads.
幸亏我昨晚没染头发
Good thing I didn't dye my hair last night.
我现在想吻你 是不是很糟糕
Is it bad that I want to kiss you right now?
就在这儿吗
Uh, right here?
我们会被老师抓的
I think we'll get in trouble.
那去哪儿
Where, then?
我不知道
I don't know.
不如在篮球训练过后
How about after basketball practice,
躲到体育馆地下的楼梯后面吧
Behind the stairs in the gym basement?
好吧
Okay.
很好
Cool.
准备好看我的大作了吗
Ready to see?
是的
Yeah.
不 我只是在开玩笑而已
No, I'm just joking.
真的画得很棒
It's really good.
谢谢
Thanks.
我很高兴你喜欢
I'm glad you like it.
我喜欢
I do.
我非常喜欢
I like it a lot.
我来帮你弄吧
Ah, let me get that for you.
这么多卷心菜够了吗
Is that enough cabbage for you?
我可以自己弄的 没关系的
I can make my own plate. It's fine.
不 一点都不麻烦
No, no problem at all.
来些咸牛肉怎么样
How about some corned beef?
你干嘛这么逢迎献媚的
Why you being such a suck-up, huh?
我俩可是有过节的呢
You and me got a thing we got to settle.
听着 我只是想把一切抛之脑后 明白吗
Look, I'm just trying to put everything in the past, okay?
我现在是个拒服兵役者
I'm a conscientious objector now.
-那他妈是什么意思 -我也不太清楚
- What the fuck does that mean? - I don't really know.
反正跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里有关
Something to do with Muhammad Ali.
和平与爱
Peace and love?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
叫你男朋友滚蛋
Tell your boyfriend to leave.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
那个红发男
Howdy doody.
叫他滚蛋 不然我走
Tell him to leave, or I will.
好吧 好吧
All right, fine.
听着 斯瓦特娜要你走人
Look, Svetlana wants you to go.
你想让我走吗
You want me to go?
不 我不想让你走
No, I don't want you to go.
但如果你走的话 事情能简单一些
But the whole thing's gonna go a lot easier if you do.
对你来说或许是吧 但对我呢
for you, maybe. What about me?
这里真的是你想待的地方吗
This really where you want to spend your day off?
你在这儿
You're here.
给我几个钟头
Give me a couple hours.
我待会儿去你家找你
I'll meet you back at your place.
如果你逼我离开的话 就不用来找我了
If you make me leave, don't come over.
你♥他♥妈♥为什么搞得像个娘们儿一样
Why the fuck you acting like a girl, huh?
我厌倦了活在谎言中 你不是吗
I'm sick of living a lie. Aren't you?
我没有对你撒谎
I'm not lying to you.
那对其他人呢
Everyone else?
谁他妈在乎其他人啊
Who gives a shit about everybody else?
就算我对他们撒谎又怎么样
What fucking difference does it make if I lie to them?
因为
'cause--
因为你不自♥由♥
Because you're not free.
伊恩 跟你在一起的时候 我就是自♥由♥的
Ian, what you and I have makes me free...
这些混♥蛋♥们是不会懂的
Not what these assholes know.
瞧瞧伊利诺伊州把谁给放归社会了
Look who the state of Illinois just released back into society.
老爸回家啦
Daddy's home!
搞起来
Come on.
为什么我的手中还没有啤酒呢
Why don't I have a beer in my hand?
给你
Here it is.
在这儿呢 是吧
Right there,huh?
你好啊 宝贝
Hello, honey.
看这老爸一来就吓破胆的小男孩
Look at scared little boy running to daddy.
咬我啊
Eat me.
我传闻中的小孙子在哪里
Where's this grandson of mine I keep hearing about?
他在这儿 老爸
Here he is, pops.
让我看看这个小家伙
Let me look at the little shit.
哎呀 真可爱
Oh, my, my, my.
真是可爱的小东西
He's a cute little fucker.
这是爷爷
That's grandpa.
好了 派对闹起来
All right, let's party!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
好了 来
Oh, okay, huh? Come on.
好了
All right.
我们给你姐姐发张照片吧
Let's take a picture for your sister, huh?
怎么样
Yeah?
试一下
Let's try.
试一下 好吗
Let's try, huh?
看看
Let's see.
好了 准备好了吗
All right, here we go. Ready?
笑一下
Smile.
还不赖 是吧
That's not bad, huh?
挺不错的
That's pretty good.
好了
All right.
希望你能收到
Hopefully you get this.
监狱里怎么样
Uh, how's the pokey, huh?
有女朋友了吗
You get a girlfriend yet?
可别掉了肥皂
Don't drop the soap.
我们挺好的
Uh, we're good.
再坚持89天 好吗
Only 89 more days, okay?
坚持住 我爱你
Hang in there. I love you.
你有什么要说的吗 说吧
Anything you want to say? Go.
菲奥娜 菲菲菲
Fiona. Fififi.
好
Good.
好了
All right.
太好了
Perfect.
你先自己玩一会好吗
Okay, now you go play for a little bit, okay?
-好 -我去做晚饭
- Okay. - I'll make dinner.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表