She might end up doing some serious time.
她可是家人
She's family.
快5点了
It's almost 5:00.
3小时后我有量子物理考试
I've got a quantum physics quiz in three hours.
看来是赶不上了
Guess I'm gonna miss it, huh?
-你跟你妈长得真像 -什么
- You look like your mother. - What?
-她特别漂亮 -天呐 你差点死了
- She was a real looker. - Oh, my God. We almost lost you.
-她还那么漂亮吗 -我妈吗
- She still a knockout? - My mom?
不是了
Not so much.
时间是把杀猪刀啊
Life hasn't been kind.
她得上了糖尿病 截了一只脚
Diabetes-- lost a foot.
之前患上了乳腺癌 做双乳切除术
Breast cancer before that-- double mastectomy.
两个都切掉了
Both of 'em, huh?
之后重塑了
They rebuilt them.
也很不错
Did a good job too.
她之前总是抱怨胸部太小了
She was always complaining out how she was a little small up there,
所以她让医生增加了罩杯
so she had the doc add a couple bra sizes.
小 我不记得小来着
Small? I don't remember that.
但是乳♥头♥没能重塑
Couldn't rebuild the nipples, though,
所以她就纹了一对儿
so she had them tattooed on.
也很不错
Did a pretty good job too--
近看也很真
Even up close.
-看看谁清醒了 -他刚醒
- Look who's conscious. - He just woke up.
这是扎伯医生 他救了你的命
This is Dr. Zabel. He saved your life.
尽力而为 感觉怎么样 弗兰克
Well, temporarily at best. How you feeling, Frank?
相当糟 我认识你吗
Shitty. Do I know you?
当然 我们是老朋友了
Sure. We're old friends.
根据你冗长的病史
According to your extensive medical history,
这是你第56次来我们这个救死扶伤之地了
this is your 56th visit to our hallowed hall of healing.
你在这儿都成传奇了 弗兰克
You're a legend around here, Frank.
再多来两次 你就赢了斯坦
Two more visits, you'll pass Sterno Stan
成为我们最荣誉的常客了
as our most decorated frequent flyer.
我记得你
I remember you.
我吸毒最嗨的那次被你糟蹋了
You fucked up my best high ever.
我可真傻
Silly me.
早知道我就不用纳络酮 让你吸毒过量好了
I should have skipped the narcan, let you OD.
我要是让你被呕吐物呛死的话
I suspect our billing department would have sent me on a carnival cruise
我们的财务部门会好好奖励我的
if I just let you choke to death on your own vomit.
不 没事的
No, I was fine.
我又不是第一次那么干 没问题的
I've done five speedballs before, no problem-o.
你女儿跟我说
Now, according to your daughter here,
你在蒸汗屋里晕倒了
you passed out in a sweat lodge?
我就不问这大冬天的你在芝加哥
Beyond the obvious question of where you found a sweat lodge
是怎么找到一个汗蒸屋的
in the city of Chicago in the middle of winter,
你到底是怎么想的
what in God's name were you thinking?
肝脏功能衰竭了 没时间移植了
Liver's giving out, no time to get a new one.
印第安人的法子能把酒精从肝脏蒸出来
Indians sweat the alcohol out and live forever.
我知道西医
I realize western medicine
没有给你别的选择 弗兰克
isn't offering you many alternatives, Frank,
但是这么瞎弄会让你死得更快
but all that holistic crap will kill you faster.
你酗酒多久了
How long you been a drinker?
12岁开始
Started when I was 12.
然后就再也没清醒过
Never breathed a sober breath since,
直到这个破肝不干活了
till this damn liver quit doing its job.
干什么活
What job is that?
消化我每天给它补充的过量酒精
Processing the copious amounts of alcohol I send its way daily.
如果有一个反戒酒协会
If there were an anti-A.A.,
我会有个40年的酗酒奖章在我口袋里叮当响
I'd have a 40-year drunk chip rattling around in my pocket.
鉴于你这40年来
Given your four decades of stumble-down,
对酒精的不离不弃
hammered-in-the-gutter commitment to pro-level alcoholism...
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得你应该给你的肝在博卡买♥♥套公♥寓♥
I think you owe your liver a condo in Boca
还有推圆盘游戏桌
and some shuffleboard.
你知道你快死了 对吧
You know you're dying, right?
我们都会死 医生
We're all dying, doc.
你会很快
Soon?
不会
Nope.
我还没准备死呢
Not ready to punch my ticket yet.
我还有10年的好日子
I got a good ten years left.
只要给我这老肝几个月的时间修复一下
Just got to give this old liver a couple of months to rejuvenate,
-就能重回往日光辉 -还有多长时间
- get its mojo back. - How soon?
不多了
Very soon.
需要开始准备后事那么快
"Order the flowers and decide between an urn or a casket" soon.
不可能的 医生
Not gonna happen, doc.
你不知道我们加拉格家的人
You don't know us Gallaghers.
我们恢复力强
We're resilient.
你有肝硬化
You have cirrhosis--
是长♥期♥病变的结果
the result of chronic progressive liver disease.
你正在丧失了排泄功能
You're losing excretory function.
出现了腹水 静脉出血
You've developed ascites, variceal hemorrhages,
肝性脑病 还有肾损害的症状
hepatic encephalopathy, and renal impairment.
大限将至 弗兰克
Time's up, Frank.
我们还能做什么吗
Is there anything else we can do?
剩下的日子让他舒服一些
Make him comfortable.
临终关怀院是个不错的选择
Hospice is an excellent option.
我猜费用会是个问题
I assume cost is an issue.
这附近有几家不错的
There are several nice ones around
愿意接收穷♥人♥
that accept the indigent--
属于宗教机构的
Run by religious orders,
但是能在最后的日子里
but well worth a couple choruses of Amazing Grace
听一听《奇异恩典》也值得了
To have your last days be someplace nice.
很高兴认识你 弗兰克
Pleasure knowing you, Frank.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是 医生
Back at you, doc.
菲奥娜·加拉格
Fiona Gallagher?
是的
Yes?
-患有疾病吗 -没有
- Any medical issues? - No.
糖尿病 肺结核 艾滋病 食物过敏
Diabetes? Tuberculosis? H.I.V.? Food allergies?
对什么上瘾吗
You hooked on anything--
药物依赖什么的
drug dependencies we should know about?
有在服药吗
What about medications?
-有服用处方药吗 -没有
- You taking any prescription meds? - No.
-请交出私人物品 -什么
- Personal items, please. - What?
手表 戒指 手镯 耳环
Watch, rings, bracelets, earrings,
钱包 钱
wallet, money.
钥匙 其他各类穿孔首饰
Keys, any other piercings,
以及口袋里的所有物品
everything in your pockets.
我的弟弟在医院里
My brother's in the hospital.
我得打个电♥话♥ 得知他是否平安
I need to make a call, find out how he's doing.
-手臂伸过来 -求你了 我能打个电♥话♥
- Arm, please. - Please, can I make a call
-了解我弟弟的情况吗 -名字没错吧
- and find out how my brother's doing? - That you?
在这里签字以证明这是你给我的物品
Sign here to acknowledge these are the possessions you gave me.
沿大厅直走右转 准备更衣
Down the hall to the right and strip.
走吧
Let's go.
这里
In there.
把衣服放进袋子里
Clothes in the bag.
还有内衣
Underwear too.
手抬起来
Arms up.
张开嘴巴
Open your mouth.
翻开上嘴唇
Flip up the top lip.
翻开下嘴唇
Flip the bottom.
舌头伸起来
Lift up your tongue.
检查脚底
Soles of your feet.
另一只脚
Mm-hmm. The other one.
请弯下腰来
Bend over for me, please.
咳嗽
Cough.
换上囚服
Put on the uniform.
我现在能打电♥话♥了吗
Can I get my call now, please?
换上囚服
Get in your uniform.
走吧
Let's go.
他们还在睡吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表