Yeah, well, really good is, like,
得花掉我租车一个月的钱
a month of my car lease or something.
一杯 就喝一杯
One glass. One glass.
-就一杯 -好极了
- One glass. - Yes.
谢谢你请我吃晚餐 我很开心
Well, thanks for dinner. I had a great time.
我很爱吃熊猫速食
I love Panda Express.
我也是 我也爱吃
Yeah, me, too. I do, too.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也喜欢你
I... I like you, too.
那是你♥爸♥吗
Oh, is... is that your dad?
不 他是我姐的朋友
Uh, no, a friend of my sister's.
他人很好
He's nice.
是吧 他...看起来挺好的
Yeah, he... he looks nice.
我不确定 但我好像看见
I'm not sure, but I think
黛比跟一个小子坐在外面的车里
Debbie's sitting out front in a car with some dude.
这个男的减了大概两百磅
This dude lost, like, 200 pounds,
看起来还是像头搁浅的鲸鱼
and he still looks like a beached whale.
老天 看看他多余的皮肤
Oh, jeez. Look at all that extra skin.
割下都能做个行李箱了
You could cut it off and make a suitcase.
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing over here?
菲奥娜跟麦克出去了 我帮她带孩子
Watching the kids while Fiona's out with Mike.
斯坦死了
Stan died.
什么
What?
疗养院给我来了电♥话♥
They called me from the nursing home.
明天一早我就得去停尸房♥
I got to go to the mortuary tomorrow morning
还要给他选副棺材什么的
and pick out a casket and all that stuff.
宝贝 我很抱歉
Oh, baby, I'm so sorry.
晚安啦
So, good night.
好 好 晚安
Yeah. Yeah, have a good night.
回来啦 小黛
Hey, Debs.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
什么
What?
我以为我听到你说你怀孕了
I thought you just said you're pregnant.
我说了
I did.
搞什么鬼 你认真的吗
Holy shit, are you serious?
是的 但我们不该抱太大希望
Yes, but we shouldn't get our hopes up.
搞什么鬼
Holy shit!
我们会有两个小孩
We're gonna have two?
-你是在整我吗 -不是
- Are you fucking with me? - No.
那是真的咯
Are you serious?
-宝贝 -我知道...
- Baby! - I kno...
有小宝贝啦
Baby!
卡尔
Carl.
儿子
Son.
你最好轻一点
Probably want to go a little easier.
像捧个蛋一样轻
Hold it like an egg.
还是不行
It's not working.
也许你该让它休息一下
Maybe you need to give it a rest.
这是今天第几次了
How many times is that today?
-第九次 -第九次
- Nine. - Nine.
你会把那可怜的小兄弟撸破皮的
You're gonna wear the poor thing out.
你用什么做润滑剂
What are you using for lubrication?
什么润滑剂
Lubrication?
不用润滑剂会起水泡的
You don't use lubricant, you get blisters.
相信我 我都经历过
Believe me, I know.
卡尔 可以在我不在房♥间里的时候撸吗
Carl, how about when I'm not in the room?
你一直在房♥间里
You're always in the room.
那就去浴室撸吧
Bathroom then.
来吧 宝贝 就尝尝味道
Come on, baby, just a taste.
只想尝尝味道
I just want a little taste.
干杯
L'Chaim.
你上哪去了 晚餐快好了
Hey, where you been? Dinner's almost ready.
好市多
Costco.
为什么去好市多
Costco? Why?
好市多 美国最大的连锁会员制仓储量贩店
买♥♥点东西
I needed something.
凡士林润肤露
员工请洗手
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表