廉价超♥市♥的屠夫那里
over at the Food 4 Less,
看看他们能不能把他剁了当培根
see if they'll chop him up for bacon.
我们早餐吃培根吗
We having bacon for breakfast?
不 我们吃恰奇
Nah, we're eating Chuckie.
酷
Oh, cool.
她现在跟你一起睡了
She's sleeping with you now?
你女朋友就跟你一起睡
Your girlfriend sleeps with you.
是的 阿曼达20岁了 不是12岁
Yeah, Amanda's 20, not 12.
邦妮13岁了
Bonnie's 13.
我还是不想让她跟你一起睡
I still don't want her sleeping with you.
她不想做♥爱♥
She doesn't want to have sex,
因为她妈妈以前的男朋友
something about her mom's old boyfriend
还有摩托车黑帮什么的
and a biker gang.
-有咖啡吗 -有 给你
- Coffee? - Oh, yeah, here.
-谢了 -都是未付的票♥据♥
- Thanks. - Outstanding bills.
天呐 电费跟租金也逾期了
Jesus. What, electric and rent are late too?
好了 你能去一下支票现金兑换所吗
All right, can you get to the check-cashing place?
今天买♥♥点汇票回来
Buy some money orders today?
好的
Yeah, absolutely.
如果都要还清的话可能需要1900块
More like 1,900 if you want to pay everything off.
好了 给你
All right. There you go.
藏在靴子里什么的 好吗
Hide it in your boot or something, okay?
没人敢抢我
Nobody's gonna roll me.
我都带着防狼喷雾跟剃刀
I carry pepper spray and a shiv.
发钱了吗
Handing out money?
邦妮的弟弟们需要吃点消炎药
Bonnie's brothers need a few z-paks
还要买♥♥几瓶除虱洗发水
and a couple bottles of rid.
邦妮的流浪孩子们还要
You know, how much longer are Bonnie's
在咱们家客厅住多久
lost boys gonna be sacked out in the living room?
你说他们可以住在这
You said they could stay here.
是的 只是一晚
Yeah, for one night.
让他们睡路边
All right, kick 'em to the curb,
这里不是孤儿院
this isn't an orphanage.
我们什么时候去看菲奥娜
When are we gonna go visit Fiona?
要三个小时车程
It's three hours away.
每条路都是
Each way.
我们要怎么去那里
How the hell are we supposed to get down there?
-坐公交 -管你女朋友借车
- Bus. - Borrow your girlfriend's car.
我还有物理实验没有做完
No, look. I'm behind on a physics lab.
我还有几轮兼♥职♥要补上
I've got work-study shifts to make up
还要交文学课的论文
and a paper due in lit.
好吧 这个周末去
Okay, this weekend.
要了命了
You know, jesus, guys.
是在乡村俱乐部监狱过90天
It's 90 days in country club jail.
好吗 不是关塔那摩监狱
All right, it's not guantanamo.
她有可能学了一门手艺
Okay, she's probably learning a useful trade,
补了补西班牙语
brushing up on her spanish.
解散
Clear.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
不是我生日
It's not my birthday.
那我也送你个礼物
I got you a little present anyway.
能让今天轻松一些
Make the day go easy.
快点
Come on, guys.
卡尔
Yo, Carl.
我们也带他们上学吗
We taking all them to school too?
不是 送他们回以前住的停车场
No, back to the parking lot where they live.
什么 他们住在停车场
What, they live in a parking lot?
货车里 但是在停车场
Van, but it's in a parking lot.
恰奇怎么办
What are we gonna do with Chuckie?
我得把他带回医院
I have to take him back to the hospital
去见他妈妈和弗兰克
to see his mom and Frank.
我们坐不下
We're not all gonna fit.
当然能了
Sure we will.
你有西服吗
Do you own a suit?
西服
A suit?
最好是黑色
Preferably black.
为什么 我们要去参加葬礼吗
Why, are we going to a funeral?
更惨 我姐妹会的徽章授予典礼
Worse--pinning ceremony at my sorority.
-什么 -就那些
- What? - You know,
白裙子 唱歌♥ 还有蜡烛
white dresses, chanting, candles.
你有没有西服
Do you own a suit or not?
不 没有
Uh, no. No, not.
那得赶紧给你弄一套
Well, then I guess we better get you one.
你现在是出柜的高调基佬了是吧
So you are rainbow boy now?
你把头发怎么了
The fuck you do to your hair?
你要开始穿粉色毛衣
You wear pink sweaters and
喷男士香水了吗
stink of man perfume now?
我穿粉色不好看
I look shitty in pink.
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
你喜欢鸡♥巴♥ 是吧
You like the penis, yes?
正上方就是一对奶♥子♥ 谁喜欢
Not when there's tits directly above it.
你想要它插♥进♥你拉屎的洞吗
You want it up in your poop place?
不想 你♥他♥妈♥赶紧...
No, I don't-- I want you--fucking--
赶紧给我收起来
I want you to put it away.
能收起来吗
Can you put that away?
把那东西收起来 求你了
Put that fucking thing away, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你爱他
You love him?
可能吧
Maybe.
我不知道
I don't know.
因为他有个真的鸡♥巴♥
Because he has a real penis?
我猜是吧
Yeah, I guess.
我讨厌鸡♥巴♥
I hate the penis.
丑陋至极的肉♥棒♥子
Ugly fucking skin stick.
见着洞就想往里插
Always trying to get in where it doesn't belong.
你喜欢男人
You like boys.
可能我喜欢女人
Maybe I like girls.
没有鸡♥巴♥盯着你
No penis is staring at you,
盘算如何在你里面喷发
hoping to explode like sticky volcano.
美国 是个可以自♥由♥选择的地方 对吧
America-- it's land of choices, yes?
有做我的自♥由♥
Freedom to be me.
有做你的自♥由♥
Freedom to be you.
麦当劳跟汉堡王在一条街上
Mcdonald's, Burger King on same block.
任你随便选 选一个 选两个都可以
You choose. One, both.
可能我们就去温蒂餐厅了
Shit, maybe we go to Wendy's instead.
等等 你是女同性恋
Hold--you're a lesbian?
可能是 可能不是
Maybe yes, maybe no.
全看自己的选择
Choice.
早上好
Morning.
拖船店的妮卡
Nika from tug shop.
她想让我跟她
She wants to take care of me.
那个死鱼眼的金发女
The blonde with the lazy eye?
她吹小号♥
She plays trumpet.
舌头很有力
Strong tongue.
但是孩子没得选
But baby no choose.
孩子是我的 也是你的
Baby is me and baby is you.
不能投票 不能来美国那一套
He has no vote, no America.
我们必须照顾他
We must take care of him.
不能只有我一个人
Not just me.
要不然我等你睡着了
Otherwise I wait until you sleep,
我就用螺丝刀子捅你跟那个红毛小子的心脏
and I stab you and orange boy in the heart
然后我就看着你们
with screwdrivers, and I watch you
直到你们血流干而死
bleed until you die.
孩子的事不许再扯皮
No more bullshit about baby.
你也要帮忙
You help.
还有 妮卡要来这住
And Nika comes here to live.
数到三 大家喊杰罗尼莫 准备好了吗
On three, let's say Geronimo. Ready?
美国印第安人阿柏切族首领
莎拉 亲弗兰克爸爸一下
And Sarah, give daddy Frank a kiss.
一 二 三
Oh. One, two, three.
杰罗尼莫
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表