-你肯定想 -你想喝什么
- I bet you would. - Hey, what are you drinking?
要我帮你弄点什么吗
You want me to get you something?
好啊 帮我弄到他
Uh, yeah. I would like you to get me that.
他在修热电学博士学位
He's working on his phd in thermo.
我不敢跟他说话
I'm terrified to talk to him.
你和我这就分手了吗
You and I breaking up?
你很可爱 但我是你老师
Oh, you're cute, but I'm your tutor.
所以呢
So?
感觉我像你保姆一样
That's like me being your babysitter.
我要跟查理·沃茨说什么
Now what do I say to Charlie Watts?
说你要带我去你在大学路的公♥寓♥
That you're gonna show me your apartment off University Road.
你倒想 拜托
You wish. Come on.
跟他调调情吧
Uh, just go flirt with him.
怎么调
How?
像对我那样
Like you're doing with me.
你是大一新生 很简单
You're a freshman. It's easy.
但我像大二学生一样会操
Yeah, but I fuck like a sophomore.
还是没戏
Still not happening.
你得帮帮我 我可给你加分了
You have to help me. I gave you extra credit.
好吧 夸夸他
Okay, fine, um... You know, give him shit.
男生就喜欢被夸
Guys like it when you give us shit.
夸什么
Shit about what?
就从那件1994年的格子花呢衬衫开始吧
Well, you start with that plaid shirt from 1994.
别这么说我的查理
Don't you talk about my Charlie that way.
快去吧 他会爱死你的 去吧
Yeah, just go. Go, go, he's gonna love you. Go.
如果他不喜欢你
You know, but if he doesn't,
这儿还有条大一的鸡♥巴♥等着你呢
there's freshman cock right here, waiting for you.
等它变成研究生鸡♥巴♥再打给我
Call me when it's grad school cock.
好吧
Okay.
小混♥蛋♥
Hey, douchebag.
-你什么血型的 -我也想你
- What's your blood type? - Um, I miss you too.
我能去你那儿测一下吗
Can I come up there and test it?
我记得在十年纪生物课上测过
I think we--we did it in, like, tenth grade bio class.
我是AB阳性 怎么了
AB positive. Why?
好了 我得挂了 拜
All right, gotta go. Bye.
等下啊 别挂
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. Hold on.
你为什么问我这个
What do you want to know for?
你会跟菲奥娜一样生气的
You'll just get mad at me like Fiona did.
-我要挂了 -好吧 别挂
- I gotta go. - Okay, wait, wait, hold on.
你要不想谈 那就不谈 好吗
Look, we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, okay?
告诉我家里其他事吧
You know, just tell me what else is going on.
-爸爸快死了 -好吧 别胡扯
- Dad's dying. - Yeah, no shit.
-怎么就没人在乎 -利亚姆的皮疹怎么样
- Why doesn't anyone care? - Hey, look, how's liam's rash?
-医生说是湿疹 -好吧
- Doctor says it's eczema. - Oh, okay.
给他开什么药了
What are they giving him for it?
-弗兰克吗 -不 利亚姆
- Frank? - No, Liam.
乳膏 他需要一个肝
Cream. He needs a liver.
-利亚姆 -弗兰克
- Liam? - Frank.
我一点都不吃惊
Oh, yeah. No, I'm not surprised.
你们要乳霜的钱吗
Hey, listen, do you guys want any cash for the cream?
菲奥娜的新医保能付
Fiona's new insurance covered it.
-不错 -我到站了 挂了
- Nice. - I'm at my stop. I got to go.
弗兰克
Frank!
干嘛 我在哪
What? Where--where am I?
我死了吗 这是天堂吗
Am I dead? Is this heaven?
看我给你弄了什么来
Look what I got for you.
扑热息痛
Perckie cs.
儿子 老爸太为你骄傲了
Oh, son, I am so proud of you.
手指伸出来
Give me your finger.
是"扯我的手指头"
It's "pull my finger."
前面的人扯手指 后面的人放屁
没时间开放屁玩笑 说正事呢
No time for fart jokes. This is business now.
O型血
"O" positive.
-你去哪儿 -去给你找肝脏
- Where you going? - To get you a liver.
你好 你是那小子的姐姐是吧
Hey, you, you're, um--you're that kid's older sister, right?
你能说得再含蓄些吗
Oh, could you be a little more vague?
靠 对不起
Yeah, fuck. Sorry, um...
在林肯·格鲁夫高中时我跟他同级 不好意思
He wa--he was my year at Lincoln Grove. Sorry.
如果你说的是古斯 那就是了
If you're talking about Gus, then yes.
古斯 对 就是他
Gus. Yeah, gus.
就是古斯
Gus, that's right.
他从萧尼惩教中心出来了吗
Um, hey, hey, they let him out of Shawnee Correctional yet?
没有 他太蠢了 加刑了
No, he got time added for being an idiot.
-好吧 -利普
- Okay. - Lip!
伙计
Hey, man.
你是哪位
Who the hell are you?
利普
Uh, Lip.
利普·加拉格
Lip--Lip Gallagher.
住在华♥莱♥士♥大街
From Wallace Street.
没错 仅此一家
Yeah, the one and only.
猜对了 你来这儿干什么
That's right. Hey, what are you doing here?
兄弟会某个阔佬晚上想找个炮♥友♥ 还是...
One of these rich frat boys need a date for the night, or--
不是 混♥蛋♥ 我在这儿上学
No, you asshole. I go to school here.
-不是吧 真的 -真的
- Oh, shit, seriously? - Seriously.
你可不是我们那儿唯一的聪明蛋
Yeah, you're not the only smart fuck from the yards.
我们来了四个 加上你五个了
There are four of us here. I guess five now, including you.
靠 对不起 我不知道
Shit, sorry. I--you know, I didn't know.
-那我就不计较了 -好的
- Yeah, I will let it slide. - Okay.
那你怎么样 在这儿过得如何
So how's it going? How you doing in this place?
还不错
Yeah, not bad.
很好
That's good.
我大一糟透了
Yeah, I sucked ass my freshman year.
我花了三个学期才学完
It took me three semesters to catch up
我同学在高中就学完了的东西
to what my classmates learned in high school.
我们家乡的教育简直是坨屎
Unbelievable what a shitty education we got back home.
是啊 想不想一起去餐厅
Yeah, hey, you want to walk over to the cafeteria with me?
我准备和那儿的洗碗工抽点大♥麻♥
You know, I was gonna blaze up with one of the dishwashers.
什么
What?
今晚我本来要跟另外一个小妞玩玩儿的
You see, I was supposed to hook up with this other chick tonight,
但是人家甩了我
but then I got dissed.
所以我想也许 你懂得
So, um, I was thinking maybe, you know,
我们一起抽个爽 然后来一发
me and you, we could smoke a fatty, maybe bang one out?
你没开玩笑吧
Are you for real?
是啊 没错 你看 那是我室友
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. You see, that-- that's my roommate
还有他女朋友在那儿抽着呢
down there with his girlfriend, hitting the bong.
估计他们后半夜才能回来
You know, they're not gonna be back till, like, after midnight,
所以我们可以搞一搞
so we're--we're good.
你以为把以前那种小混混耍帅搞妞那一套
Wow, so you think that just because you were some hot shit back home
搬过来也能在这儿用上吗
that that hood rat attitude is gonna work here?
操 至于这么大反应吗
Fuck. Excuse me for living.
没想到你来了这儿
I didn't realize this place turned you
就变成了白雪公主了呢
into a fucking Disney princess.
滚你妈蛋
No, fuck you.
我上大学 就是为了想摆脱你这种人
You're the kind of guy I came to college to get away from.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
操♥我♥ 干我
Fuck me. Fuck me!
-好 -操♥我♥
- Okay. - Fuck me!
正在干着呢
Thought that's what I was doing.
爽 爽 老天 爽♥死♥我♥了♥
Yes, yes. Lord, have mercy!
这是客户资料
Here's the client folders.
好 很好 再夸你一次
Oh, yes. Yeah, good job again.
谢谢你给我机会
Well, thanks for giving me a shot.
当然
Hey, of course.
公♥司♥的车挡风玻璃碎了
Oh, the windshield on the company car was cracked,
不过马里奥正在修
but Mario's fixing it.
碎了
Cracked?
-怎么碎的 -不知道
- From what? - I don't know.
也许是树枝 或是孩子弄碎的
A tree branch maybe, some kids.
我从体育场出来就成那样了
It was like that when I got out of the arena.
但是你打电♥话♥的时候却没有说
But you didn't say anything about it when we talked on the phone?
你一直在跟我谈没给你回电♥话♥那件事
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表