when I was done with it,
我说好
and I said okay.
就这样吗
That's it?
当时没想到会是最后一次说话
Didn't know it was gonna be the last time.
他怎么偷的自动取款机
How'd he steal ATMs?
想看看吗
Wanna see?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
强尼医生
Dr. Johnny?
你在吗
Hello?
强尼医生
Oh, Dr. Johnny.
你带钱了吗
You have money?
带了
Yes.
您看看
Enjoy.
萨米正在扶着弗兰克下来
Yeah, Sammy's bringing Frank down.
我们应该很快就好了
We should be ready soon.
天呐 天呐
Oh. Oh, god.
不 女士 不用你来
No, madam-- no, no, madam.
别碰 女士 你...
Don't touch. No, madam, you--
-你坐着吧 -好
- You have seat. - Okay
-好吧 -你坐着
- All right. - You have seat.
厕所在外面
操
Shit.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck.
我们会在腹部这里
We will make a slanting incision
做一个斜面切口
across the abdomen here,
把病变肝脏和周围脏腑分开
Separate the diseased liver from the surrounding organs,
夹住动脉和静脉...
clamp off arteries and veins--
我♥操♥他妈
我改主意了
我不管你们给多少钱
我不管 给多少 钱...
不好意思 我刚说到哪了
I'm sorry, what was I saying?
动脉什么的...
Oh, god, something about arteries and--
手术会持续六个小时
The operation will take six hours.
结束以后
When we're finished,
你们就要拨911送病人去急救室
you will call 911 and take the patient to the E.R.
时间到了
It's time.
好运 爸爸
Good luck, daddy.
我们爱你
We love you.
对 你可以挺过来的 弗兰克
Yeah, you can do this, Frank!
请出去等
Please, wait outside.
不不 这是无菌室
No no no no no, this is sterile.
绕着走 绕过去
Go around. Go around.
绕过去
Around.
手术刀
Scalpel.
列布洛维克食品酒水商店
别管自动取款机了
Forget the atm!
它们又重又难打开
They're heavy and really hard to open.
你不是说...
But I thought you-
帮我拿糖果
Just help me grab some candy.
只拿糖果吗
Just candy?
拿上这些纸杯蛋糕
Grab those cupcakes,
还有巧克力牛奶
and get chocolate milk.
多少盒
How many cartons?
能拿多少拿多少
As much as you can carry.
你真有意思
You're fun.
你知道吗
You know that?
知道 你也是
Yeah. You too.
我们该走了
We should go.
小姐 外面很冷
Miss, it's cold out.
你别在这儿坐着
I don't think you want to sit outside like this.
你 你是开车来的吗
Did--did you drive here?
有人载我来的 但他们离开了
Some...people drove me, but they left.
我能给谁打电♥话♥
Is there anyone I can call,
让他们来接你吗
someone to come and get you?
这是我的手♥机♥号♥
And that's-that's my cell number.
我让你姐姐听电♥话♥
Here's your sister.
嗨 利普
Hi, Lip.
我是菲奥娜
Uh, it's Fiona.
我在一个加油站
I'm at a gas station,
在希博伊根郡
in Sheboygan.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真是一团糟
I fucked up.
我伤害了我们的弟弟 还...
I hurt our brother, and I...
违反了假释条例
fucking broke probation now.
你周璇于各种琐事
You're juggling so many things,
我还不断出岔子
and I am just fucking up.
但我现在真的需要帮助
But I need some help now.
好吗
Okay?
那位好心人把他的电♥话♥号♥码留给你了
So the nice man gave you the number.
谢谢
Thanks.
来吧
Here.
进来吧
Let's get you inside.
我很高兴地宣布手术成功了
I am pleased to say the operation was a success.
太棒了
Wonderful!
他还在昏迷 但没有断气
He's unconscious but breathing.
好
Okay.
请等十分钟再打911
Please wait ten minutes before calling 911,
我们可不想跟急救医生撞个正着
as we don't want to be here when the emts arrive.
到时候我们百口莫辩
It would be very hard to explain.
祝你们好运
Well, uh, good luck.
好 我们成功了 弗兰克
Okay. Oh, we did it, Frank!
你会好起来的
You're gonna be okay!
我现在就打911
I'm calling 911 now.
只有这一条毯子了
This is all I got for blankets.
要不要来点咖啡
Hey, do you want some coffee?
至少是温热的
At--at least it's warm.
我是瑞伊
This is Ray.
他问 "希博伊根郡他妈的在哪"
He asked, "where the fuck is Sheboygan?"
-小凯是朋友 -是吗
- Kev is a friend. - Yeah.
有人用我的枪指着我 把我抢了
You know, when someone robs me with my own fucking gun,
那可就不是朋友了 我就是这么一人
they're not my friend. I'm kinda funny like that.
那你想怎么样 去他家
So what are you gonna do? You're gonna go to his house,
揍他一顿吗
beat the shit out of him?
不 我要先回我家
No, I'm gonna go to my house.
带上兄弟们
I'm gonna meet up with my brothers,
再来几把带劲儿的来♥福♥枪♥
grab some fucking assault rifles.
然后才去他家
Then I'm going to his house.
菲奥娜在威斯康星州
Fiona's in Wisconsin.
知道 利普也给我们发短♥信♥了 笨蛋
Yeah, Lip sent us the same text too, stupid.
-她为什么会在威斯康星州 -不知道
- Why is she in Wisconsin? - I don't know.
利普说他到了会打电♥话♥回来
Lip said he'd call when he got there.
就跟你说她没事
Told you she was okay.
-我不能让你这么做 -行了 硬汉
- I'm not letting you do this. - Yeah, okay, tough guy.
米奇 你♥妈♥的♥拜托了
Oh, Mickey, come the fuck on.
你知道弗兰克快死了吗
You know Frank's dying.
这几年他不是都那样
He's been dying for years.
门口有辆豪车是我的
I've got a sweet set of wheels out front.
要不要搭顺风车去学校
You want a ride to school?
不要 谢了
No, thanks. Bye.
行 你跟那些挫人们一起搭巴士 吃灰去吧
Fine, ride the bus with all the other losers, and eat my dust.
有人来了
You got visitors.
那反应可真是一点都"不可疑"
At least that wasn't suspicious.
他特别害羞
Uh, heh-heh, well, he's very shy.
-早上好 -你好
- Good morning. - Hi.
我是约翰逊警官 这位是康迪基警官
I'm officer Johnson. This is officer Kandage.
-菲奥娜·加拉格在家吗 -这会儿不在
- Is Fiona Gallagher here? - Uh, not at the moment.
那她在哪
Where is she?
好像出去找工作了
I think she's out looking for a job.
你上次见到她是什么时候
When was the last time she was home?
昨晚吧 我也记不清
Last night? I'm not sure.
我和康迪基警官
Hmm, well, officer Kandage and I
要在屋里四处看看
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表