晚安 利亚姆
Good night, Liam.
到时间了
It's time.
我靠
Oh, shit.
要当爸爸了
Time to be a daddy.
等等 都生完了
Wait, what, we missed it?
为什么没人叫醒我们
Why didn't anyone wake us?
我不让他们叫
I told her not to.
我要一个人面对
I needed to do this on my own.
真是个小不点
He--he's--he's nothing.
又软又柔
He's just softness and goo.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
我是你♥爸♥爸
I'm your daddy.
也是你姐夫
And your brother-in-law.
好奇怪啊
How weird is that?
为了闻到妈妈母乳的味道
You know, he did that little thing that babies do
他跟其他婴儿一样闻来闻去
where they can smell their mommy's milk,
我跟他说话的时候
and he could hear my voice
他能听到我的声音
when I was talking to him.
然后他躺在我的胸前
And then he laid up on my chest
找到乳♥头♥ 轻轻地吮吸
and he found my nipple and he took a little snack.
妈妈你没事吧
You okay, mama?
我只是有点情绪化
You know, it's just a little emotional,
没事
that's all.
是不是我抱走得有点早
Did I take him too soon?
给你
Here you go.
这是外婆
Here's grandma.
他真是个
Oh, he's such--
真是个小天使
He's such a little angel.
这个小天使你们当时还不想要
He's an angel that you didn't want.
那只是个假设
That was hypothetical.
但他是我生的
But he came from me.
他是我的骨肉
He's part of me.
老天 妈妈
Jesus, mama.
对不起 我只是...
I'm sorry. I just--
我不知道自己会这样
I just didn't know I was gonna feel this way.
可是他...
But he's just--
他太可爱了
He's just so beautiful.
没关系的 妈妈
It's okay, mama.
你可以随时来看他
You can visit him any time you want to.
他是个小天使
He's a little angel.
小凯
Kev.
-凯文 -他是我的小天使
- Kevin. - He's my little angel.
小凯 她想留下孩子
Kev, she wants to keep him.
不行
She can't.
她不会放弃孩子的
She's not gonna let go of that baby.
她必须放弃
Well, she has to.
为了他 我经历了这么多
After everything I've been through with him,
他是我的 小维
he's mine, V.
小凯 三个孩子
Kev, three babies?
我不管
I don't care.
那是我的儿子
That boy is my son.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
还有两个
There can be two.
还有两个漂亮的女孩
Our two beautiful baby girls.
她是个好妈妈
She's a good mom.
会做的很好的
She'll be great.
你看她把我养得多好
Look how well I turned out.
好吧
Yeah, well,
陪审团还在盯着这件事
the jury's still out on that.
我不想失去他 小维
I don't want to lose him, V.
他和妈妈就在我们身旁
He'll still be right there with mom.
他还是你的儿子
He'll still be your son.
你的孩子
Your boy.
她来抚养
Her responsibility.
放手吧 宝贝
Let him go, baby.
喂
Yeah?
我知道你不信任我
I know you don't trust me.
我知道你想惩罚我
I know you want to punish me,
我都明白
and I get it.
我也想惩罚我自己
I want to punish myself.
现在我没法向你或任何人证明
I have no way to prove myself to you or anyone.
但是 上帝呀 利普
But, christ, Lip, this, like,
这无止境的强烈负面能量
relentless passive aggressive bullshit,
要把我折磨疯了
it's killing me.
我需要我的家人 可以吗
I need my family back, okay?
求你了
Please?
别紧张
Easy, killer.
我是来问大家要吃什么早餐的
I'm taking breakfast orders.
炒蛋 松饼 还是法式吐司
Scrambled eggs, pancakes or french toast?
炒蛋
Eggs.
他呢 他要什么
And what do you think he'll want?
我他妈怎么知道
How the fuck should I know, man?
我又不是他的监护人
I'm not his keeper.
好的
Right.
我没别的意思
Didn't mean to assume.
那么...
So...
你们是昨晚才认识的吗
Did you guys just meet last night,
还是情侣
or are you together?
情侣
Together.
真棒
Cool.
你是个幸运的家伙
You're a lucky dude.
这就好了
There you go.
如花似玉
Fresh as a daisy.
看起来棒极了
You look terrific.
现在让我们去好好收拾他们吧
Now let's go knock 'em dead.
早上好
Good morning.
恕我直言 加拉格先生
Frankly, Mr. Gallagher,
您儿子的行为是我在这所学校
your son's behavior has been among the most egregious
见过最恶劣的
I've seen at this school,
而我已经在这里从教许久
and I've been here a long time.
肯定没超过三个月
Don't look a day over 90.
他恐吓这些学生
He terrorizes these students
令他们心惊胆战的来向我投诉
to the point that they move through my halls in fear.
学校不该是恐怖的殿堂
School should not be a palace of terror.
它该是学习的神庙
It should be a temple of learning.
孩子在让他们惶惶不安的地方
If children do not feel safe,
怎么能够学习呢
how can they learn?
他们不能
They can't.
她是在问我 小笨蛋
She's asking me, chipwich.
让卡尔认识错误的办法只有一个
The only way to get through to Carl
就是让他直面自己犯下的错误
is have him face the truth of what he's done
并从中吸取教训
and let him absorb it in a meaningful way.
快去 拜托
Do that, okay?
他不能这么随便
He can't just do it.
他得认真反省
He needs to actively engage.
-你有具体建议吗 -有
- Got any suggestions. - Yeah.
他应该向我的孩子和这里的每一个孩子道歉
He should apologize to my kid and every other kid here.
诚恳的逐个道歉
Individually. Like he means it.
别矫情了
Oh, spare us the wiener act.
霸凌是每个生态系统重要的组成部分
Bullying is a vital part of every ecosystem.
它教会小鬼如何从困境中站起来
It teaches kids resilience.
外面的世界很残酷
The world is a rough place.
霸凌是在给他们打预防针
Bullying is like getting inoculated.
就像种疫苗
It's a vaccine.
你们这些小兔崽子
And you little shit,
要学会离我儿子这样的恶棍远一点
you got to learn to stay away from people like my son.
被人往脸上抡了一拳
That's what you learn
就该学到点东西
when you get punched in the face by a bully.
你们以为史蒂夫·乔布斯是怎么成功的
How do you think Steve Jobs turned out so great?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表