County only requires 10% for the bond.
一万吗
10 grand?
也接受同等价值的物品 比如房♥子或车
They accept collateral of equal value--a house, a car.
初审的时候我可以试着要求降低金额
I can try to get it reduced at her preliminary hearing.
如果受害者恢复了...
If the victim recovers...
-利亚姆 -如果他恢复
- Liam. - Liam recovers,
法官也许会考虑降低保释金额
that could influence the judge to lower her bail.
我先走了
Got to go.
-一万美金 -别想了 没有
- $10,000? - Forget it. We don't have it.
那也不能留她在监狱里啊
We can't just leave her in jail.
-我们付不起保释金 小黛 -可以攒啊
- We don't have the money, Debs. - We can raise it.
-可以卖♥♥东西 -行了 我♥操♥
- We can sell stuff-- - No! Christ!
别管了行吗 小黛
Just drop it! Fuck, debs!
黛比
Debbie!
黛比
Debbie!
说得真好 你个混♥蛋♥
Smooth, asshole. Smooth.
得先找到弗兰克
Look, we got to find Frank,
不然利亚姆要被送去寄养家庭了
or they're gonna put Liam into foster care.
我♥操♥
Shit.
卡尔 你回医院去 好吗
Carl, I want you to go back to the hospital, all right?
陪着利亚姆 有新情况随时通知我们
Stay with Liam, keep us updated on how he's doing.
我已经回家看过了 他不在
Look, I already tried the house. He wasn't there.
又得到处找他去了
All right, you up for another round of "Where the fuck's Frank?"
好 没问题
Yeah, sure.
也许在希拉家的汗蒸小屋里
Could be in Sheila's sweat lodge.
什么东西
Her what?
或者是杂货店旁边那女人的房♥车里
Or over at that chick's trailer by the save-a-lot.
她直接上公交了 我没追到
She hopped a bus before I could catch her.
她在气头上 气消就回去了
She's upset. She'll just go home.
还用你说
Wonder why.
怎么 怪我吼她吗
What? Me yelling at her?
你觉得最近发生的这些事里
You think that's the most traumatic thing
我吼她算是最严重的吗
that's happened to her in the last 18 hours?
行了 大家出发吧
Let's just go see if we can find
看看我们家那位负责任的爹
whatever gutter our responsible adult of a father
又死到哪里去了
has crawled into this time.
临终关怀是为重病人士提供的
Hospice is a philosophy of care
一种人性化照顾理念
for those faced with a life-limiting illness.
我们注重生命的质量
We emphasize quality of life.
我们并不加快或延缓死亡的发生
And we neither hasten nor postpone death
而是会为客人
while still supporting
在情感上 身体上 心灵上
the emotional, physical, spiritual,
提供实际性帮助和服务
and practical needs of our guests.
真是太好了 不是吗 爸爸
It is so nice. Isn't it nice, dad?
请跟我来
Follow me.
我们有社工
We have medical social workers.
理疗员还有按♥摩♥师
We have physical therapists, music and massage therapists,
丧亲心理咨♥询♥师
bereavement specialists,
护士 当然还有临终忏悔的牧师
Nurses, and, of course, there's a priest on duty
全天候待命
at all times for the final hours.
每个人都有自己的房♥间
Everyone has their own room.
欢迎你从家里带私人物品来这儿
And you're welcome to bring personal items from home
让你感觉更舒服
to make you feel more comfortable.
我们认为抚摸是临终疗护
We feel that touch is a very important part
非常重要的部分
of our end-of-life therapies.
你好 格特鲁
Hi, Gertrude,
特西先生
Mr. Tashegian.
胰腺癌晚期
End-stage pancreatic cancer.
病来如山倒
Came on fast.
六周前还在上游泳课呢
Six weeks ago, he was swimming laps at the "Y".
听起来好像梅兰妮和麦考密克太太那边的活动开始了
Oh! Sounds like Melanie's with Mrs. McCormick!
*奇异恩典*
*Amazing grace*
她的嗓音是不是很棒
Doesn't she have a marvelous voice?
跑遍全球为人人至上组织[非营利性组织]领唱
Traveled the world singing lead for "Up with people".
脑肿瘤
Brain tumor.
麦考密克太太已经昏迷好几周了
Mrs. McCormick's been comatose for weeks,
但是音乐好像能慰藉她
but the music seems to soothe her.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
她听了音乐就不怎么呻♥吟♥了
She doesn't moan so much.
神父 谢谢你这么快赶来
Oh, father, thanks for coming so quickly.
约巴先生就在走廊尽头
Mr. Jobar, end of the hall.
请快一点 他时间不多了
Please hurry. He doesn't have much time.
医院说你们接收贫困人群
The hospital said you take people with limited means.
是的 收入有限的人
Oh, yes, we work with medicare,
可以用医疗保险或医疗补助
medicaid, the indigent.
太棒了
Oh, that's great.
是不是很棒 爸
Isn't that great, dad?
爸
Dad?
爸 你去哪
Dad? Where are you going?
我不能待在这座死亡之屋里
I can't be in that house of horrors!
-爸 别这样 -死亡商人
- Oh, dad, please! - Merchants of death.
她还不如穿件黑色斗篷
She might as well be wearing a black cloak
-手持镰刀呢 -说什么傻话啊
- and carrying a scythe. - That's silly!
-他们人很好 -多年来他们在别人睡梦中
- They seem nice. - They murder people in their sleep,
杀死他们 然后兑现他们的医疗补助支票
cash their medicaid checks for years!
爸 别这样 你这是无理取闹
Dad, come on! You're being ridiculous!
我不能待在那里 我不能
I can't be in that place! I can't--
我不能 我 我不能
I can't--I ca--I can't!
-行吗 -行吧
- Okay? - Okay.
我做不到
I can't!
我只想回家
I-I just want to go home.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
我带你回家
I'll take you home.
利亚姆住院了
liam's in the hospital.
他差点死了 菲奥娜在牢里
He almost died, and Fiona's in jail.
弗兰克 你在吗
Frank! Frank, you in there?
你确定是这辆车吗
Are you sure we got the right one?
卡尔说她就住这辆
Yeah, Carl said she was in this one.
弗兰克
Frank!
操
Shit.
会在艾莱柏酒吧吗
At the Alibi?
他戒酒以后就没去过了
He hasn't been around since he stopped drinking.
好吧 公园 桥洞 小巷
Okay, so parks, under bridges, alleys,
救济堂 停尸间
the--the missions, the morgue.
利普 这不是菲奥娜的错
Look, Lip, it wasn't Fiona's fault.
我们都在
We were all there.
都没看到利亚姆
Nobody saw Liam.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
你怎么样
How you holding up?
还行
Okay.
你看起来不太好 像是毒瘾发作
You don't look good. You look strung out.
这儿有戒毒项目...
They got a rehab program in here--
美♥沙♥酮♥什么的
Methadone, whatever.
我不是瘾君子
I'm not a drug addict.
不是吗
No?
-不是 -那可♥卡♥因♥呢
- No. - Cocaine?
纯属偶然
That--that's not a regular thing.
昨天是我生日
Yesterday was my birthday.
那真是生日快乐了
Happy birthday.
我拿到了警方报告
I got a copy of the police report.
你跟医护人员说可♥卡♥因♥是你的
You told the paramedics it was your coke?
你能给医院打个电♥话♥
Can you call the hospital, please,
问问我弟现在怎么样吗
and find out how my brother's doing?
利亚姆 利亚姆·加拉格
Liam. Liam Gallagher.
我来这儿之前就打过了
I already did before coming over here.
他们说他好些了
They said he's doing better.
-不好意思 -没关系
- Sorry. Sorry. - It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
你没事的
You're ok.
你准备告诉警方是谁把可♥卡♥因♥卖♥♥给你的吗
You prepared to tell the cops who sold you the coke?
什么
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表