能帮我把自己的外套和帽子脱掉吗
Can you take your jacket and hat off for me too?
好了 真乖 马上回来
All right. Good boy. Be right back.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也是
Me too.
我觉得我们不应该这样
I don't-- I don't think we should.
为什么
Why not?
我们才刚认识
I mean, we just met.
你说的对
You're right.
也许我们应该
Maybe we should, uh--
也许应该等到舞会之后
I don't know-- wait till the dance.
你在邀请我去舞会吗
You're asking me to the dance?
如果你愿意跟我去的话
I don't know. I mean, if you'll go with me.
没问题
Yeah!
没想到吧
Surprise!
没想到吧
Surprise!
西玛
Seema?
看来你已经见过我继弟亨利了
I see you've met my stepbrother, Henry.
继弟
Stepbrother?
你为什么要这样对我
Why would you do this to me?
西玛给了我50块钱
Seema gave me 50 bucks.
-给我遥控器 -我♥操♥
- I call dibs on the remote! - Fuck.
-我要看史蒂夫·哈维 -给我 我先来的
- I want to watch Steve Harvey! - I call--I was here first.
-那不算 -才怪
- That doesn't matter. - Yes, it does.
不算 根本没关系
No, it doesn't. That has nothing--
不
Nope.
-你们是谁 -我们是卡尔的朋友
- Well, who the hell are you? - We're friends of Carl.
他在哪儿
Okay, where is he?
那儿吗
There?
玩你自己的去
Go get your own.
给我
Give me it!
下面不会有什么东西会让我掉下去吧
Is there something on the bottom to break my fall?
估计不会
Probably not.
酷
Cool.
把她弄出来 你干什么呢
Yo, get her out of there. What are you doing?
是你♥爸♥吗
Is that your dad?
不是
No.
楼下那群熊孩子是怎么回事
Who the fuck are those kids downstairs?
-他们住在货车里 -关我什么事
- They live in a van. - Why is that my problem?
现在是冬天
It's the winter.
让他们走 行吗
Just get rid of them, okay?
我改主意了 他们可以留下
No, on second thought, they can stay.
-太好了 -只能呆到晚饭后
- Cool. - Just till after dinner.
然后就让他们回去
Then they're gone.
好吧
All right.
-给我 -不
- Give it! - No!
这是我的遥控器 玩你自己的去
This is my remote! Get your own!
-不 -给我
- No! - Give it!
玩吧 大声点
Uh, play. Uh, be loud.
想干嘛干嘛
Just do whatever the fuck you want, okay?
好吧
All right!
别用球砸我
Don't hit me with the ball!
是你用球砸我
You with the ball!
好了
Right.
你再敢用球砸我试试
Don't ever hit me with the ball!
欢迎
Welcome.
你好 我是儿童与家庭服务部的
Hello, I'm Wesley Gretsky
韦丝莉·格列茨基
from DCFS.
糟糕 抱歉
Shit, sorry.
是社工 对吧
Uh, the--the social worker, right?
我们正等着您呢
Yeah, we've, uh... We've been expecting you.
我能不能进去检查一下
I'd like to come in, please, do an inspection.
好的 没问题
Right, okay. Yeah.
能不能再约时间来检查呢
Hey, listen, is there any chance in rescheduling, you think??
如果跟你预约安排
Wouldn't be a surprise visit
就不叫随机抽查了 对吧
if we rescheduled, now, would it?
是 是啊
No. No, I guess not.
进来吧
Yeah.
-玩你自己的去 -看看楼上
- Go get your own. - Watch upstairs.
给我
Give it!
请站成两列
Form two lines, please.
当我叫到你名字的时候
All right, when I call your name,
出列 给你们分配铺位
step up and get your bunk assignment.
奥德丽·梅尔尼克
Melnick, Audrey.
32号♥床
Bed 32.
菲奥娜·加拉格
Gallagher, Fiona.
44号♥床
Bed 44.
-谢谢 -先别急着谢
- Thank you. - Don't thank me yet.
你还没试过床呢
You ain't tried the bed yet.
马屁拍在马脚上了吧 贱♥人♥
Got some brown on your nose, bitch.
詹妮弗·朗菲尔德
Longfield, Jennifer.
35号♥床
Bed 35.
坦尼莎·罗伯茨 36号♥床
Roberts, Tanesha. Bed 36.
吃我的屎吧 婊♥子♥
You can fucking eat my ass, cunt.
老娘再说一遍
I tell you one more time--
-你♥他♥妈♥离我远点 -贱婊♥子♥
- Get the fuck out of my face. - Dirty ass dick.
滚开 快点
Move! Now!
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at?
没事
Nothing.
我怎么会在这 妈咪
Why am I here, Mommy?
亲爱的 我说过了
Oh, honey, I told you.
你出事故了 记得吗
You had an accident, remember?
但医生们把你治好了
But the doctors made you all better.
那我们该走了
Well, then we should go.
我们要是不回家做晚餐 爸比会生气的
Daddy's gonna be mad we're not home to make dinner.
不 他会理解的
No, he'll understand.
不好意思 探病时间结束了
Sorry, folks. Visiting hours are over.
好吧
Oh, okay.
晚安 老爸
Night, pops.
明儿一早就来看你
Be back first thing in the morning.
再见 小黛
Good-bye, Deb.
再见 我亲爱性感的汉子
Good-bye, my sweet, sexy man.
妈 别这样
Mom, stop.
大庭广众的
We're in public.
是哦 我忘记是你妈妈了
Oh, that's right. I forgot I'm Mom.
等我们回家的
Wait till we get home.
这些得放好
These need to be stored properly,
要盖上盖子
with caps on them.
这些东西都非常稀释了
Ah, stuff's so diluted, I mean,
里面应该也没剩什么清洁成分了
I doubt there's even any cleaning product left.
把柜子锁上也行
A locked cabinet would also work.
这上面要装一个火警器
Need a fire alarm up there,
-以及二氧化碳探测器 -好
- as well as a CO2 detector. - Okay.
这节楼梯的地板凸出来了
Floorboard is coming up on this step.
下面一节有几根暴露的钉子
Couple of exposed nails on the one below.
孩子们
Hey, uh, guys, yo!
你们能小点声吗
You think you could keep it down?
是你让我们想干嘛就干嘛的
You told us we could do whatever we want.
现在我让你们小点声
Now I'm telling you to keep it down.
这些孩子都哪来的
Who are these children?
邻居家的 我帮忙照顾
Uh, neighborhood kids. I'm babysitting.
监管六名或以上的孩子就算是日托了
Six children or more is considered a day care...
好吧
Okay.
日托就需要执照
For which you will need a license...
好吧
Okay.
我想你应该没有吧
Which I don't imagine you have.
你想得没错
Uh, you--you've imagined correctly.
去弄张执照
Get a license
不然就少看几个孩子
or babysit less kids.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表