以下是《无♥耻♥家庭》前情提要
This is what you missed last week on Shameless.
我还没爽完呢
I'm not finished yet.
弗朗西斯·加拉格 你愿意娶我吗
Francis Gallagher, will you marry me?
我只需要一纸婚书了
All I need is a marriage certificate.
我要当你妈妈了
I'm gonna be your-- your new mom.
-真的吗 -等你老爸出狱后
- Really? - What's your dad gonna do
我告诉他你每天
when he gets out of jail and I tell him
都忙着跟人搞基
you spend all day with orange boy
你觉得他会怎么做 明天给我五百块
rubbing your dicks together? $500 tomorrow,
不然我就打给他
or I call him.
我的意思是
I try to make a point
我不能搞我室友的马子
of not banging my roommate's girlfriend.
那你又为什么在上课之前还过来这里一趟
Why'd you stop by here before class?
是因为你希望我在这里
Because you were hoping I'd be here.
-我叫邦妮 -卡尔
- I'm Bonnie. - Carl.
想不想找点乐子 把收银机里的钱都交出来
You wanna have some fun? Empty the register!
我♥操♥
Whoa, shit!
我去
Holy fuck.
恭喜啊 老兄 酒水算店里请
Congratulations, man. Drink on the house.
-为什么 -庆祝你家孩子的出生啊
- What for? - The birth of your child?
没错 我家孩子最近也出生了
Yeah, my kid just popped out too.
不过我岳母不肯让我来抚养他
But my mother-in-law won't let me raise him.
-我不是要死的人 -我只想尽量
- I'm not dying. - I'm just trying to make you
让你舒适一点
as comfortable as possible.
那就带我去艾莱柏
Then take me to the Alibi.
快过来 弗兰克
Get your ass down here, Frank.
-搞什么 -没法带你去酒吧
- What is this? - Couldn't bring you to the bar,
所以就把酒吧给你搬来了
so we brought the bar to you.
-我需要把枪 -你想毙了谁
- I need a gun. - Who you gonna kill?
给我把枪
Just give me a gun.
你在城南开酒吧
You own a bar on the south side.
你♥他♥妈♥居然没有枪
How the fuck do you not have a gun?
你可以在早八点到晚六点之间出门
You're allowed to be out 8 a.m. To 6:00 p.m.
如果你错过宵禁
If you miss curfew,
你就违反了假释的条件
you'll violate the terms of your probation,
你就回到监狱去
and you can go back to jail.
-你有工作吗 -正在找
- You got a job? - I'm working on it.
你是否有过犯罪记录
Have you ever been convicted of a felony?
我们再联♥系♥吧
You know, we will be in touch.
你以为自己是个好人
You think that you're good person.
-但你不是 -我的人生全毁了就因为你
- You're not. - Everything is fucked because of you!
第四季
卡尔
Carl...
这将是你和爸的
These are the last words that will pass
最后一次对话了
between you and your father,
把你以前一直想对他说
your chance to put everything
却没机会说出来的
you've ever wanted to say to Frank
就着这最后的机会全说了吧
into one final talk.
你会永生铭记这一刻的
You're gonna remember it for the rest of your life.
明白吗 亲爱的
All right, sweetheart?
别紧张
Now, no pressure.
你可以先酝酿一会儿
I'll give you a moment.
爸爸 你感觉怎么样
Daddy, how do you feel?
我准备好
I'm ready...
他说他已经准备好遵循主的旨意了
He said he's ready for the lord's will.
我准备好
I'm ready...
再吃些药了
for more pills.
药啊
More pills. Um...
奥施康定都吃完了
We're out of oxys,
不过我已经叫药贩子送液态吗♥啡♥过来了
but I have a dealer coming with liquid morphine.
行吗
Okay?
卡尔
Carl, if--
卡尔
Carl?
这样 你们给我准备一束花
Well, I was thinking of just, like, a bouquet,
还有给新郎准备一个别在衣领上的花束
and then a boutonniere for the groom,
以及餐桌中♥央♥的摆饰
and just maybe a centerpiece.
玫瑰呀 那再好不过了
Oh, roses. That would be really nice.
好啊 你能给我一个报价吗
Yeah, can you get me a quote on that?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
觉得怎么样 我做了点修改
What do you think? I had it altered.
我还问了恰奇他愿不愿意当花童
And I asked Chuckie if he wanted to be the ring bearer,
他说他愿意
and he said yes.
我觉得他为此挺高兴的
And I think he's excited.
虽然
Although...
我也不太能确定那是不是高兴的表情
it's kind of hard to tell with him.
希拉
Oh, Sheila.
弗兰克恐怕熬不到你的婚礼了
Frank isn't gonna make it to your wedding.
虽然这主意真的很不错
It was a lovely idea,
但他现在所需要的就是平静安详地离去
but what he needs now is just to die in peace.
请你别再说下去了好吗
Can you stop saying that?
放手也可以是一件很美好的事
Letting go can be a beautiful thing.
这么跟你说吧 我本来对婚礼的事
You know what? I'm kind of excited
还挺兴奋的
about my marriage,
可你现在这套"你的未婚夫就要归西了"的说辞
and you're kind of being a downer
还真是有够扫兴的
with this whole "Your fiance's gonna die" thing.
所以我给他做了清肝排毒餐
So I made him a liver cleanse.
这里面有蛋白和泡菜汁
It's got egg whites and pickle juice.
美国一档关于健康养生的电视真人秀节目
我从《奥兹医生》里学来的
I saw it on Dr. Oz.
总之 这些对补充电解质很有益处
Anyway, it's really, really good for the electrolytes.
他无法吞咽
He can't swallow.
这段婚姻不是为了我
This isn't about me.
而是为了五个印第安裔美国孩子
This is about five american indian children
他们无父无母
who have no parents,
要是我和弗兰克结不成婚的话
who cannot become part of this family
他们就不能合法成为这个家庭的成员
unless Frank and I are married.
印第安人的部落会议将在六天后召开
Now, the tribal council is in six days,
如果弗兰克想在那之后死去 那随他的便
and if Frank wants to die after that, it's up to him.
现在 我要去给他清肝排毒
Now, I'll be giving him his cleanse.
对了 就是这样
All right, that's it.
在下次宫缩前先休息一下
Just rest before the next contraction.
你做得很好 亲爱的
You are doing amazing, honey.
你怎么知道
How would you know?
因为别人生孩子也是这么叫的啊
Because you're making all the right sounds.
还记得咱们看过的那个生产视频吗
Remember that birthing video with the chick
里面那个女的就是发出水牛一样的叫声
making all the buffalo noises?
你现在的叫声就跟里面一样
You're totally making those noises.
-菲奥娜在哪里 -我给她留言了
- Where's Fiona? - I left a message.
八点之前她不能离开家 记得吗
She can't leave the house before 8:00, right?
她可能正赶过来呢
She's probably on her way.
你要不要站到我们这边来
Would you like to stand around here with us?
-不 不用 -你不想看吗
- No, I'm good. - You don't want to watch?
亲爱的 我上次就站那里呢
Oh, honey, I was over there earlier,
还看到了一些超重口的东西
and I saw some hardcore shit,
简直跟恐怖电影有的一拼
like, horror movie shit.
所以 我还是待在你身边比较好
No, I'm gonna stay with you.
那个
You know--
对了 对了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
老天 我真抱歉我帮不上忙
God, I am so sorry I can't help.
在这事儿上我真是没用
I'm useless at this.
那个 汤米说在有些文化中
You know, Tommy says that in some cultures
男人压根儿不能靠近生产现场
men aren't even allowed near the birth,
就只有一堆女人待在帐篷里 这样就说得通了
just a bunch of women in tents, which makes sense,
因为我要是在追捕麋鹿什么的
because I would be so much more useful
那倒还算派上用处了
if I was out hunting moose or something.
闭嘴 别他妈说了 凯文
Shut up, shut the fuck up, Kevin.
别他妈说话了
Please shut the fuck up.
好的
Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-曼迪还在睡吗 -在利普的房♥间
- Hey, Mandy still asleep? - In Lip's room.
你在吃什么 煎饼吗
What are you eating, pancakes?
你几点起来的
What fucking time did you get up?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表