'cause I've been peeing, like, 50 times a day.
你到底在哪儿呢
Now where are you?
好像出现胚儿被吸收的情况了
Well, I think we might have a fetal resorption.
那他妈是什么玩意儿
What the hell is that?
怀上多胞胎就容易出现这种情况
It happens with multiples.
当一个胚胎不够强壮生存下去时
When the fetus isn't strong enough to survive,
其他胚胎就会将其吸收
The others sometimes absorb it.
吸收
"Absorb it"?
你是说吃掉吗
As in eat it?
倒也不能那么说 但差不多吧
Mm, not exactly. But yes.
我的其中一个孩子已经死了吗
One of my babies is gone?
但另外两个看上去很健康
But the other two look very healthy.
是因为我养胎不当吗
Is it something that I did?
不是 只是大自然以它自己的方式
Nope, just mother nature's way
淘汰掉孱弱的后代而已
Of selecting out the weaker baby.
看着挺帅嘛
Looking fine.
-滚蛋 -我就喜欢强硬的小伙子
- Fuck off. - I like 'em rough.
我叫斯科特 你想出去一起玩玩吗
I'm Scott. You want to get out of here?
不 我不想...
No, I don't want to--
你见过这个孩子吗
You seen this kid?
哎呀 你喜欢瘦猴型的呀
Oh. You like 'em skinny.
如果你喜欢 我也可以减肥30磅的
I could lose 30 pounds if you wanted.
30磅 去你妈♥逼♥的 老兄
30 poun-maybe in your ass, man.
经理在哪儿
Where's the manager?
喂 你是经理吗
Yo. You the manager?
当然是大爷我在问你啊
I'm gonna take a wild stab it was me.
见过这人吗
You seen this kid?
他叫伊恩
His name is Ian.
从来没见过
Never saw him before.
你再看一眼怎么样
Why don't you take a look again?
他以前在这里工作 所以你肯定见过
He used to work here so I'm pretty sure you have.
这里每天人来人往
I can't keep track of every twink
我又不能盯着每个人看 好吗
who comes and goes in this place, all right?
好吧
Okay.
这人自从几天前
This twink went awol a couple days ago
你的保镖把他哥和他妹赶了出去之后
after your bouncer kicked
就不见了
his brother and kid sister out into the street.
-这事你记得吗 -听着 小崽子
- You remember that? - Look, you little tweaker.
你不是第一个了
You think you're the first one to come in here
经常有人来这叫唤 说有个美男
boo-hooing about some cocktail slut
在厕所给他撸了一管
who jacked you off in the bathroom,
说是此生真爱 然后就消失了
told you it was true love, and then disappeared?
有点新意好吗
Trust me. You're not.
所以你不如点杯酒
So why don't you buy yourself a drink
然后爱上其他人吧 好吗
and fall in love with somebody else?
你说我是同性恋吗
You calling me gay?
拜托 亲爱的
Oh. Please, honey.
贾斯汀·比伯都没你娘
You make Justin Bieber look straight.
听着 我知道你知道他在哪
Now, I know you know where he is, dick breath.
要么告诉我他在哪 不然我就以
So you're gonna tell me, or I'm gonna shut this
违禁物品持有罪
come-hole down over possession,
还有卖♥♥淫罪把这里关了
intent to sell, and prostitution.
-懂了吗 -他在另一家分店里
- Okay? - He's at our other location.
在男孩城的妖精尾巴俱乐部
Fairy Tail in Boystown.
谢了
Thank you.
也不难嘛
That so difficult?
有人来了吗
Yo, anybody coming?
还没 动作快点 麻利点 快
No, but hurry up, man. Apurate. Come on.
好吧
Alright.
冷冻汉堡肉饼不错
Frozen burger patties look good.
兄弟 这么多东西
Gringo, how you gonna get out with all that stuff
你怎么偷拿出去
and not get caught?
我不从正门走
I'm not going out the front.
你去扔垃圾的时候
Okay, take the trash out,
把这个放在垃圾桶最上面
put this on top of the dumpster.
我回家的时候去拿
I'll grab it on my way home.
你比看起来聪明很多嘛
You're not as dumb as you look.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
应该可以了
That should do it.
-没问题吧 -放心吧 好
- Got that? - Got it, got it. All right.
回头见 兄弟
See you later, gringo.
你好啊 怎么样
Hey. How you doing?
汤博乐上居然有饮酒博客
Tumblr drinking blogs there are out there?
我写得肯定比这群蠢货要好
I could write a better one than these douche bags.
等等 你父亲在监狱的时候
Wait, so your mother was dating two different guys
你母亲同时有两个男友
while your father was in prison.
至少两个
That we knew of.
"抽了一碗掺了可♥卡♥因♥的大♥麻♥
"Smoking a coke-laced bowl of weed
史上最嗨的一次"
is the best high ever"?
太业余了
Amateurs.
她难道不怕他发现吗
Wasn't she afraid he'd find out?
发现了 提前释放
He did. Got an early release.
回家就看到
Walked in on her screwing Vavoo...
她和哪个从饭店带回来的服务员在床上
some busboy she brought home from the restaurant.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
他什么反应
What did he do?
那个服务员吗 吓尿了
Vavoo? He crapped himself.
我爸的反应一如既往
My father did what he always did.
-揍了我一顿 -为什么打你
- Beat on me. - Why you?
因为是我的错啊 什么都是我的错
It was my fault. It was always my fault.
我妈完全没事 我被狠揍了一顿
My mom got away scot-free. I got a whupping.
说我应该看着点她
Said I should've been keeping her in line.
那克莱顿叔叔 瓦提叔叔和杰瑞叔叔呢
What about uncle Clayton and Wyatt and Jerry?
那是他最喜欢的人 你问这些干什么
There were his favorites. Why do you care so much?
希望跟你亲近点嘛
Just want us to get closer
毕竟时间有限
since we have limited time.
时间有限 时间很无限好吗
Limited ti-- we do not have limited time.
该死的
Jesus!
你到底什么毛病
What's the matter with you?
-我... -我♥操♥
- I-- - Jesus!
你写回忆录不就是因为这个吗
Isn't this why you're writing your memoirs?
我才不是在写回忆录
I am not writing my memoirs.
这是我送给人类的礼物
This is my gift to humankind.
这是我要出版的科普书籍
This is my trade book.
人们一定会花巨资买♥♥我的知识
People will pay go money for my knowledge.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right, you're right.
你信那些医生的话干什么
Why are you listening to the doctors?
他们说的话根本屁都不算
They don't know what the fuck they're talking about.
我们 我们有的是...
We have-- we have all--
我♥操♥ 操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck. Oh, fuck!
-呼吸 -我的天哪
- Oh, hey, breathe. - Dear god.
-深呼吸 -我♥操♥
- Breathe, okay? - Shit.
深呼吸
Breathe.
-继续呼吸 -真操蛋
- Breathe. - Oh, god.
我不是故意惹你生气的
I didn't mean to upset you.
我们有的是时间 好不好
We have all the time in the world, okay?
我早就说过 你跟其他孩子一样
I told you, you're just like the rest of my kids.
不 我不一样
No, I'm not.
对不起 我收回那些话
Please, I-I-I take it back.
好吗 我收回
Okay? I take it back.
我们的时间多得是
We don't have limited time.
废话 当然了
You're goddamn right we don't.
好的 好 来吧 来
Okay, okay. Come on, come on.
我帮你揉揉
Come here. Here.
不要 我要睡觉
No! I need a nap.
怎么 你这是生我气了吗
Oh. What, are you mad at me now?
我保证 我再也不会那样说了
Look, I promise, I'll never say it again.
我给你准备了礼物
I have a present for you.
本来打算等你病重时再送
I was saving it until you got really sick.
现在就给你吧
I could give it to you now.
是我想的那东西吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表