Or we could do it how you've done it before.
我现在把衣服脱掉
I'm gonna take my shirt off now.
好
Cool.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我做不来
I can't do this.
我做不来
I can't do this.
没关系
That's okay.
我好像已经射了
I think I already did.
抱歉在你测试完了以后没能去接你
Sorry I didn't come get you after your tests, but...
遇到事故了
I had the accident.
之后没见到你
When you never came back,
还以为你跟以前
I thought maybe you'd turned out
我遇过的那些臭男人一样呢
to be like all the other men in my life.
绝不可能
Not a chance.
疼吗
How's the pain?
还行 现在有你在身边
It's okay... Now that I'm here with you.
他们安排手术了吗
Did they schedule the transplant?
保险公♥司♥的
I'll have the money
赔偿支票一到我就有钱了
as soon as Liberty Mutual cuts the check.
有一个好消息和一个坏消息
Um, good news and bad news.
先听好的
Okay, good?
我把恰奇送到邻居家了
I sent Chuckie to the neighbor's
所以今晚不会有人打扰我们
so we can be alone tonight.
棒极了
Great.
那坏消息是什么
Uh, what's the bad?
我们不匹配
We're not a match.
什么
What?
管移植手术的女士说
The transplant lady said
我的白细胞会攻击你的白细胞
my white blood cells attacked yours.
它们为什么要攻击我的
Why the fuck did they do that?
我也不知道
Oh, I-I don't know.
-我很抱歉 -抱歉
- I'm so sorry. - Sorry?
那对我有什么用
What the hell does-- good does that do me?
我要的是肝 不是道歉
I need a liver, not a goddamn apology!
弗兰克
Frank--
你知道我都经历了些什么吗
Do you know what I've been through?
我把腿摔断了
I shattered my leg in six places!
酒也戒了
I stopped drinking!
我知道你很沮丧 但我们...
I know you're disappointed, but we're--
我只求一小片肝
Just one small piece of liver.
就够了 但是不行
That's all I need, but, no!
谢谢你了 上帝
Thank you, god!
谢谢你这滑稽可笑的拒绝
Thank you for the cosmic "fuck you."
竟然跟自己的女儿都不匹配
Even my own daughter isn't a match!
什么
W-what?
还想怎么折磨我
Anything else you want to throw at me?
要不来点嗜肉性病毒怎么样
How about a flesh-eating virus, huh?
想给我来点吗
Want to toss that in?
你说什么
W-what did you say?
什么
What?
你女儿
Your daughter?
我没说
I-I didn't say that.
你说了
Yes, you did.
没有... 算了
No, I--oh, fuck it!
还有什么关系
What's the use?
现在恨我 以后再恨我
Hate me now, hate me later,
迟早你都会恨我的 到底为什么
You all hate me eventually, and for what?
我又没对你怎么样
What did I ever do to you?
你是我爸爸
You're my dad?
我差点就给你口♥交♥了
I almost put you in my mouth.
可不是我要求的
I didn't ask you to do that.
你昨天干蹭了我半小时
You dry-humped my thigh for half an hour yesterday.
干蹭又不算乱♥伦♥
Dry-humping is not incest.
天...
Je--
出去
Get out.
你喊什么 我才是没得到肝的人
What are you yelling about? I'm the one not getting a liver.
滚出去
Get out!
老天上帝呀 好吧
Jesus. God almighty. Okay.
-滚 -好好
- Get out! - Okay, okay.
-马上 -知道了 知道了
- Now! - Okay, okay, okay.
-快滚 -好 在滚了
- Now! - Okay, I'm going.
-滚啊 -滚着呢
- Now! - I'm going.
真是每况日下
Every time it gets goddamn worse!
臭变♥态♥
Fucking sick!
别再进来
And stay out!
完工了
Terminamos.
全清理干净了吗
You guys all done?
好极了
Oh, muy bien.
那些石棉丢哪了
Where did you dump the asbestos?
算了 还是别告诉我
You know what? You know what? Don't tell me.
我还是不知道得好
It's better that I don't know.
发工资了
Huh? Here you go.
每人一张
One for each of you.
别都寄回家了
Don't send it all back home, okay?
谢啦 各位朋友
Thanks, amigos.
帕科 给我的朋友们每人半杯烈酒
Hey, Paco, get a round of half shots for my friends here.
只有半杯哦
Make sure it's half shots, okay?
-小凯 -什么事
- Yo, Kev. - Yeah?
楼上公♥寓♥清理干净了吗
You clean out that apartment yet?
刚刚弄干净
Yeah, yeah, I just got it cleaned out.
准备发些传♥单♥
I'm gonna set up some flyers
看看能不能租出去
and see if I can rent it out.
我有办法让你赚更多
I know how you can make a boatload more.
按小时出租
Rent it by the hour.
婊♥子♥我有了
Look, I got the labor force already.
只欠客源和一个场所
All I need is clientele and a location.
这两样你都有
You got both.
黛比
Debbie?
你怎么了
What's going on?
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
怎么了 来开开门
What's going on? Come on, open up.
跟我聊聊
Talk to me, please.
你怎么了
What's going on?
我男朋友...
My boyfriend...
我搞砸了
I messed up.
怎么回事
How?
你搞砸了
You screwed up.
证明了你是加拉格家的孩子
That just proves you're a Gallagher.
让我告诉你一个秘密
Let me let you in on a little secret.
我也不知道自己到底在干嘛
I don't know what the hell I'm doing either.
那个谁不知道
Who doesn't know that?
我只是希望自己能
I just wish I could skip the part
跳过彷徨无措 直接到达
where I don't know the right thing to do
看透明了的阶段
and get to the part where I do.
我也是
Me too.
谢了
Thank you.
来杯水
Water.
全是为了我的肝 朋友
My kingdom for a lobe, amigo.
全是为了我的肝
My kingdom for a lobe.
没想到会再见到你
I didn't expect to see you again.
你知道我有多少次在夜里睡不着
Do you know how many nights I laid awake,
年复一年
year after year...
好奇你在哪里
wondering where you were,
不知道你有没有想起过我
if you ever thought about me?
你有吗
Did you...
这么久以来
Ever?
没有
No.
但现在会了
I will now, though.
我很抱歉没早点告诉你
I'm sorry. I should've told you sooner.
我只是不想毁了我们的关系
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表