Mike's taking me to the game today.
你是用完就还
Borrow as in I get it right back,
还是趁机再也不还了
or borrow as in you plan to keep it forever
并且忘了那根本不是你的
and forget it isn't yours?
用完就还 我保证
Get it right back, promise.
你还是不能吃热狗
You still staying away from hot dogs
和生芝士
and unpasteurized cheese?
还有豆芽
And no sprouts.
我知道你喜欢在时时乐沙拉吧狂吃那个
I know how you love to shovel it in at the Sizzler salad bar.
亲爱的 我怀你的时候还嗑药呢
Honey, I was still doing coke when I was pregnant with you,
现在你还担心我吃芝士
and now you worried about me eating cheese?
好了 卡罗
All right, Carol,
不许去逛商场 听见没
no Nordstroms, okay? Do you hear me?
不许去逛商场
No Nordstroms.
去二手店买♥♥点宽松运动裤和慕慕袍
Sweatpants and Adele's old muumuus from Goodwill.
我去完教堂会去一趟的
I'll stop by after church.
我们可以去买♥♥一些好走的鞋
We can go shopping for some sensible shoes.
我的脚已经开始肿了
My feet are starting to spread.
一个月后 我估计就能用脚掌滑水了
In a month, I'm gonna be able to water-ski without the skis.
好了 谢谢 再见
All right, thanks. Bye.
再见 妈妈
Bye, mama.
我们不可能负担得起医院产房♥了
There's no way we can afford the maternity ward.
她只能在楼上的浴缸里生
She's just gonna have to have the baby upstairs in the tub.
我们可以找街尾的特妮莎来帮忙接生
We can get Tinisha from down the block to help out.
特妮莎又不是产婆
Tinisha's not a midwife.
不 但她生过一卡车的娃
No, but she's had a shitload of babies.
威廉·冰箱·派利
William "The Refrigerator" Perry.
这人怎么取名叫冰箱
There's a player named after a kitchen appliance?
是曾经
Was.
你妈公♥司♥没有给她办医疗保险吗
Your mom doesn't have health insurance at work?
没有 如果我早知道她没有医保
No. And I would've never agreed
我是绝对不会同意干自己的岳母的
to bang my own mom-in-law if I had known she wasn't covered.
你和麦克开始认真了吗
You and Mike getting serious?
也不是说陷入爱河什么的
I mean, I'm not, like, falling in love or anything,
但我挺喜欢他
but I like him.
性生活愉快吗
The sex good?
还有待发现
I don't know yet.
初次约会就上♥床♥的菲奥娜
First-date Fiona?
那个在温迪餐厅外卖♥♥窗口
The girl who puts out waiting in line
排队时都能跟人搞上的女孩
at the Wendy's drive-through?
谁告诉你这事的 卢尼·芬尼根吗
Who told you that? Ronny Finnegan?
本·托特曼
Ben Troutman.
天啊 你还干过不止一次呀
Jesus Christ, you've done that more than once?
你和麦克什么事都没发生吗
So nothing at all with you and Mike?
也就干蹭过几次 帮他打过几次飞机
A little dry humping, a couple of hand jobs.
但没实打实的来过 他是我上司 得悠着点
But no, he's my boss, so we're going slow.
可能中产阶级不流行见面就上♥床♥
Maybe they don't fuck right away in the middle class.
真的好奇怪
It's definitely weird.
他不会强迫我 那样的话我就得决定
He doesn't, like, force himself onto me where I've got to decide
是用电击枪电晕他 还是从了他
if I'm gonna taser him or go along,
我对附近这一带的雄性就是这样
like I do with the guys from around here.
还是没有吉米的消息吗
Still nothing from Jimmy?
随风而逝 音讯全无
In the wind. Not a word.
干♥他♥♥娘♥的♥ 反正他也是个孬种
Well, fuck him. He was a pussy anyway.
-也没有弗兰克的消息吗 -没有
- And no Frank? - Nope.
谢谢上帝的小恩小惠
Oh, thank Jesus for small blessings.
没有他 你会过得更好
You're better off without him.
不 他会回来的 弗兰克就像蟑螂
No, he'll be back. Frank's a cockroach.
你可以踩他 用杀虫剂喷他 试着淹死他
You can stomp on him, spray him, try and drown him,
但他总会从粪坑里再爬回来
but he always comes crawling back up out of the toilet bowl.
-警局 -警♥察♥
- Police department. - Police!
-警♥察♥ -举起手来 举起来
- Police! - Hands. Come on, hands!
举起手来
Hands up!
看看那边
Check over there.
-警局 -里屋安全
- Police department! - Back room clear.
警♥察♥
Police.
你以为我没看见你偷藏那玩意儿吗
What, you don't think I saw you stash that?
快点 手举起来
Come on, hands.
警♥察♥ 把手举起来
Police. Show us your hands.
把手举过头顶 快点
Let me see your hands, come on.
快点 老兄 举起手来 快点
Come on, pal, hands. Let's go.
喂 举起手来
Yo, hands out, now.
弗兰克
Frank?
你好 曼迪 帽子真不错
Hi, Mandy. Nice tam.
谢谢 最近还好吗
Thanks. How you been?
很好
Good.
伊恩还是音讯全无 你有他的消息吗
Ian's still missing. Have you heard from him?
什么都没有吗
Nothing?
电♥话♥或短♥信♥都没有吗
Not even a call or a text?
抱歉
Sorry.
你想知道利普过得怎么样吗
So you want to know how Lip's doing?
不太想
Not really.
-他上大学了 -好样的
- He's in college. - Good for him.
这就是一堆账单 中餐馆的外卖♥♥单
This is a bunch of bills, chink delivery menus,
以及粘贴式美甲优♥惠♥券
and press-on nail coupons.
你是抢劫了哪个邮箱啊 迪尔伯恩救助所吗
What mailboxes you rob, The Dearborn Projects?
复♥式♥公♥寓♥大楼
Apartment complex over by rush.
有张ATM卡呢
There's an ATM card.
恭喜啊 连个密♥码♥都有没
Congratulations. It has no fucking pin number.
你打算怎么做 每天都去洗劫那同一个邮箱
What are you gonna do, rob the same mailboxes every day
直到他们把密♥码♥寄过来吗
until they send the pin?
喂 你
Hey, you...
你昨天就挣了这么点儿吗
This is all you made yesterday?
我全都给你了
I give you everything.
才220块
220 bucks?
你接了几个客
How many Johnsons did you squash?
17个
17.
打一次飞机才12块吗
That's, like, 12 bucks a wank.
-刚刚门口是谁 -黛比·加拉格
- Who was at the door? - Debbie Gallagher.
-她想干什么 -她在找伊恩
- What did she want? - She was looking for Ian.
你看见他了吗
You seen him?
-你在乎个什么劲儿 -我才不在乎
- Why do you care? - Don't.
她说利普在大学过得挺不错
She said Lip was doing good in college.
该走了 朗
It's time to go, Ron.
拜伦式英雄学习小组
Byronic heroes study group.
我得先去一趟实验室
I have to stop by the lab first.
我正为我的云城建设新码头呢
I'm building a new docking station for my cloud city.
现在就走 朗
Now, Ron.
你收到关于明天快闪活动的短♥信♥了吗
Hey, so did you get the text about tomorrow's flash mob?
什么
The what?
下午5点 老兄
5:00, man.
所有人都会保持静止60秒
Everyone's gonna freeze for exactly 60 seconds.
好吧
Okay.
3点钟时 我们会在图书馆二楼的后侧
We'll be on the second floor of the library in the back at 3:00
如果你想参加学习小组就一起来
if you want to join us for our study group.
我们不是说好了人越少越好吗
Um, we agreed to keep the group small.
我们已经有6个人了
We already have six people, so...
利普可以来 他很酷
Lip can come, he's cool.
等下再说吧 等我做完兼♥职♥
You know what, maybe later, you know, after work-study.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
-怎么了 -麦克来了
- What? - Mike.
这是什么 《电锯惊魂》吗
Ugh. What is this, Saw?
周日大清早就看这个
On a Sunday morning?
麦克是你的真名吗
Mike your real name?
是啊
Yeah.
大名叫迈克尔 不过叫麦克就行
I mean, Michael, but yeah, I'm Mike.
-偷过车吗 -什么
- Ever steal a car? - What?
在院子里烧过浸满鲜血的衣服吗
Ever burn your blood-soaked clothes in the yard?
-你准备好出发了吗 -是啊 当然了
- You ready to go? - Uh, yeah, absolutely.
好的
Uh, okay.
我大概6点钟左右回来
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表