Oh, that you fucked my brother last night on the counter
当时我正倒在厕所的呕吐物里
while I laid in a puddle of vomit.
麦克的电♥话♥为什么在你的
Why do you have Mike's phone?
电♥话♥在流理台上 看见你来电
It's on the counter. I saw you calling.
觉得必须跟你打个招呼
Felt compelled to say howdy.
不 你在那里干嘛
No. Why are you there?
别紧张
Relax.
我是来帮我爸拿清雪车的钥匙的
I just came over to get the snowblower keys for pop.
-他在那里吗 -谁 我爸吗
- Is he there? - Who--pop?
麦克
Mike.
睡得正香呢
Sleeping like a baby.
看来今天没人陪你吃午餐了
Looks like you're flying solo for lunch today.
我永远不会告诉他的 知道了吗
I'm not telling him, ever, okay?
我们要把这秘密带进坟墓
We're taking this to our graves
这事根本没发生过
This did not happen.
实实在在的发生了呢
Oh, yes, it did.
而且它会再次发生
And it's gonna happen again...
很快就会 上瘾了
Very soon, addict.
照顾你们竟然还让我赔钱了
You assholes actually cost me money.
自♥由♥了 狂奔吧
Be free. Run wild.
滚蛋
Go.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表