What about peanuts?
大豆奶酪匹萨中不含任何坚果
Uh, no nuts in the soy cheese pizza,
但我不敢保证
but I can't promise the
厨师没把他"坚果"放在上面
cook didn't put his nuts on the cheese pizza.
你们吃完了吗
You guys done with these?
喂 这些盘子可以收了吗
Yo, you done with these plates?
阿门 朋友
Amen, amigo.
都是一帮被惯坏了的富家子弟
Just a bunch of spoiled loath marvity.
最好别让曼尼看到你抽烟
Hey, you better not let Manny see you doing that.
他能怎么样 开除我吗
Oh, what's he gonna do, fire me?
他们又不直接付我工资
It's not like they're actually paying me.
给
Here.
你想抽个时间 一起出去玩玩吗
Hey, you want to get together sometime, hang out?
我那儿有些不错的大♥麻♥
You know, I got some decent weed.
抱歉 不行啊 老兄
Sorry, but I can't, man.
我得回去照顾老婆孩子
I got to get home to the Esposa and Ninos.
好吧
Right.
操
Fuck.
你吃过了吗
You get something to eat?
怎么了
What?
不 操 不好
No. Fuck, no.
托尼把他弄回来的
Tony brought him back.
他一直在睡觉
He's been asleep the whole time.
我想弄醒他 但他完全没有知觉
I tried to wake him, but he's out cold.
相信我 他不是在睡觉
Believe me, he's not sleeping.
真"好"啊
Great.
现在又玩上这个了吗 注射毒品
Now this? Needles?
-他真的病得很严重 -那就病着吧
- He's really sick. - Oh, he's sick, all right.
我觉得他根本下不了楼
I don't think he can make it downstairs.
-他不会惹麻烦的 -不行
- He won't be any trouble. - No.
-我没有发表意见的权利吗 -真没有
- I don't get a vote? - Not really, no.
我这就打电♥话♥给小凯 他会帮我找一张
I'm gonna call Kev, and he's gonna help me find
公园长椅 把他远远扔过去就行了
a park bench somewhere far, far away to dump him.
-他要死了 -不 他这是自寻死路
- He's dying! - No, he's killing himself.
-那是不同的 -我可以照顾他
- There's a difference. - I can take care of him.
-不行 -就要
- No. - Yes!
-不行 -就要
- No! - Yes!
好吧
Fine.
他是你带回来的 就得你来伺候
But you brought him home. He's your puppy.
他把毯子弄脏了 你就得洗干净
He makes a mess on the rug, you're cleaning it up.
谢谢 儿子
Thank you, son.
他是你的吗
Is he yours?
-谁 -那个小孩
- Who? - The little kid.
不是
Oh, no.
-我弟弟 -好吧
- Brother. - Oh, okay.
我以为他是 你儿子
Okay, I thought maybe he was, like, yours.
不是
No.
需要我开车 载你回家吗
Do you... do you want a... do you want a ride home?
你有车
You have a car?
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
不是 不是什么好车 但是
Not like a... it's not a very nice one, but yeah...
我有 我有车
yeah, I have... I have a car.
-好呀 -好的
- Sure. - Cool.
我让你 先完事儿
I'm just gonna let you, like, finish.
-好的 -好了 别说话
- All right. - Okay, just shut up.
等等 要我自己来吗
Wait, am I finishing myself here?
不 我来帮你
No, I'll... I'll help you.
好的
Okay, good.
太恶心啦
That's gross.
靠 赶紧操她把
For Christ's sake, just fuck her!
操
Fuck.
-你想我吗 我在想你 -穿着衣服想我吗
晚安 黛比
Night, Debbie.
-One dirction吗 -不 是Marina and the Diamonds
-那是谁 -你喜欢谁
你跳舞真棒 很性感
你个卖♥♥杯的小男婊
You dirty, little cup boy.
起床了
Hey, up.
上学了
Hey, school.
-做春梦了 -什么
- Wet dream? - What?
我听见你半夜呻♥吟♥来着
I heard you moaning in your sleep.
你是个加拉格家的汉子
You're a Gallagher.
天生就有性♥欲♥过剩的加拉格家的"器材"
It goes with the over-sexed glandular Gallagher equipment.
-你几岁了 10岁吗 -12岁
- What are you now, 10? - 12.
大器晚成
Late bloomer.
很正常 别担心
It's natural. Nothing to worry about.
想要加快发育的进程
The best way to stay ahead of it...
就是一天自♥慰♥几次
is to masturbate a few times a day.
自♥慰♥
Masturbate?
清醒时的自我享受
Uh, enjoying yourself while you're awake.
啊 就是撸呗
Oh, jerking off.
简单的快乐
Simple pleasures.
但是别在洗澡的时候撸
But never in the shower.
溅到浴巾上播种到你姐妹体内就不合适了
It can get on a washcloth and into your sisters.
怪胎就是这么生出来的
That's how incest babies are born.
儿子 我病了
You know, son, I'm... I'm sick.
我不能再喝酒了
I can't drink anymore,
但是我的身体仍需要酒精才能正常运转
but my body still needs alcohol to function properly.
好比机器需要油一样
It's like oil in an engine.
没有油 活塞就打不着火
The pistons just won't fire right without it.
你可以去给我找点补给品吗
Maybe you could hunt up some supplies for me?
能帮我这个忙吗 儿子
Will you do that for me, son?
帮帮我这个老头子
Help the old man out?
抱歉 宝贝儿 我有点难受
I'm sorry, baby. I'm not feeling so good.
你想让我用我又大又红的体温计
You want me to take your temperature
-来给你量体温吗 -我胃难受
- with my big, red thermometer? - Mm-mm, my stomach.
-难受了一宿 -是吗 真的吗
- Bad night. - Oh yeah? Really?
你确定
You sure?
我好像要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我就告诉你把剩下的咖喱肉扔了
You know, I told you to throw out that leftover vindaloo.
小维
Hey, "V"?
你还好吗
You okay?
需要我给你拿点什么吗
You want me to get you something?
来瓶七喜或者龙舌兰什么的
A 7-up or a shot of Tequila or something?
小维
"V"?
我一会儿就出去 亲爱的
I'll be out in a minute, honey.
能给我冲杯茶吗
Can you... can you start some tea for me, please?
逗我呢吧
You got to be shitting me.
-我果汁里有东西 -是果肉
- There's something in my juice. - It's pulp.
我们喝得起带果肉的了吗
We can afford pulp?
有了稳定的收入 蒙受"全球杯"的恩惠
Getting a steady paycheck, courtesy of worldwide cup.
怎么了
What?
-爸爸在楼上呢 -所以呢
- Dad's upstairs. - So?
-你要去打招呼吗 -不要
- Are you gonna say hi? - No.
我的午餐呢
Where's my lunch?
每人三刀买♥♥午饭吃
You're each getting $3 to buy your very own school lunch.
四刀
Four?
五刀
Five.
好吧 没问题 五刀就五刀
Fine, no problem. Five it is.
加拉格家族变土豪了
The Gallagher clan is flush.
我们已经迈向贫困线了
We're creeping up on the poverty line.
虽然还没有越过去
Haven't quite dragged ourselves over it yet,
但是至少能看见胜利的曙光了
but at least we can see it from here.
把盘子放水槽里
Hey, dishes to the sink.
要点薯条的话得六刀
It's more like six if you want worldwide cup.
不点薯条怎么样
How about we skip the chips?
早上好 大家
Good morning, everyone.
早
Morning.
今天会特别忙
Got a busy day today.
要收拾浴室
Gonna tackle the upstairs bathroom.
这可是个大挑战
That'll be a challenge.
亏了我吃了麦片
Good thing I ate my wheaties.
弗兰克今早怎么样
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表