Because it was the only
大一新生在午后能上的课
freshman English class available after noon.
听着 在你栽在这门课之前
Well, look, you got another week to add/drop
你还有一周的时间去选择其他的课
before you're stuck in here, all right?
要是你不想写出比这篇狗屁文章更好的东西
You don't want to work any harder than this piece of shit,
我劝你还是另选其他课的好
I suggest you find yourself another course.
斯坦
Yo, Stan.
我听说你身体不适
I hear you're not feeling so good.
斯坦
Stan.
斯坦
Stan.
这是搞什么飞机 伙计 他都死了
Hey, what the fuck, man? He's dead!
-哪一个 -斯坦 斯坦·柯普切克
- Which one? - Stan! Stan Kopchek!
是他啊 节哀顺变
Yeah. Sorry for your loss.
-他是你家人吗 -不 算是吧
- You family? - No... yeah... sort of.
是这样的 我们不能在电♥话♥里
Yeah, well, we're not supposed to tell people over the phone
告诉亲属病人已逝 所以我们通常只说
when a patient dies, so we usually just say
他们身体不适
they ain't feeling good.
他妈的他尸体都僵硬了
He's fucking cold!
杰奎因 他没来上通宵晚班
Joaquin, he ain't never show up for his overnight shift,
所以我们不知道他躺在那里 死了多久
so we don't know how long he's been laying up in there, dead.
我们这里有太平间 需要我帮你叫他们派人过来吗
We got a mortuary you need me to call for you?
运送尸体
Pick up the body?
弗兰克怎么样 你听到他有什么响动吗
How's Frank? You hear anything out of him?
没有 压根儿没看到他人影
No, no. No, not a peep.
我弄来了你想要的东西 烹饪喷雾剂 漏斗
I got the stuff you wanted, cooking spray, funnel.
我一喝酒
I have these things in my throat that bleed
我喉咙里的东西就会流血
if I try to swallow alcohol,
所以我得想别的法子把酒输入我的身体
so I have to figure out other ways to get it into my system.
-你就不能戒了吗 -不行
- You can't just stop? - No.
我全身打冷颤 情况很严重 我可能会死
I get the shakes, very bad. I could die.
我只能慢慢戒酒
I have to stop drinking slowly, over time.
所以我们要把这个装置连接起来
So we just hook up this handy-dandy contraption.
酒倒入这个袋子
Alcohol goes in this bag,
通过这个输入肛♥门♥
this goes up the poop chute, and voila.
加拉格家的人要喝酒不止一种法子
More than one way to get booze into a Gallagher.
帮 帮我个忙 好吗 儿子
Do... do me a favor, will you, son?
去楼下厨房♥ 看看菲奥娜买♥♥了些什么
Go down to the kitchen and see what Fiona's got down there.
啤酒 红酒什么的 越烈的酒效果越好
Beer, wine. The hard stuff works best,
任何远程易燃物都派得上用场
but anything even remotely flammable will work.
你好
Hello.
你 还好吧
Ho... how you doing?
还行 你呢
Good. You?
也不错
Good.
你怀孕了 怎么可能
You're pregnant? How is that even possible?
我也是这么说的
Well, that's what I said.
我们养不起两个孩子
We can't afford to have two babies.
养一个都很勉强
We're barely gonna be able to afford to have one.
你告诉小凯了吗 你妈那边怎么办
Have you told Kev yet? What about your mom?
她得去堕胎了
Oh, she gonna have to have an abortion.
等我抱着自己的小小凯时
I can't have her nasty, Kev-mama baby staring up at me,
可不希望他们那个恶心的爱的结晶盯着我
not with my own Kev baby on my hip.
最后我肯定得恨死那个孩子
I'll just end up hating the mama baby
搞不好就把他碾死在街上了
and accidentally on purpose run over it in the driveway.
是迈克
It's Mike.
他要我今晚去他家
He wants me to come over to his place tonight,
庆祝我在公♥司♥工作满三个月
celebrate my three months at the company.
怎么个庆祝法 一屁♥股♥坐他脸上
Oh, celebrate how, by having you sit on his face?
之类的吧
Yeah, something like that.
你真的还没跟他睡过吗
You really haven't slept with him?
没 但应该快了
No, but I probably should soon.
他对一起出去吃饭已经没有兴趣了
He's already well past the whole 2 grand in meals thing
次次都要我来"灭火"
for me having to put out.
你让这事听着好像做家务
You make it sound like a chore.
我知道 很疯狂
I know, it's crazy,
但他是我的老板
but he's my boss, you know?
如果我们分手了怎么办
I mean, what happens if we break up?
你都已经帮他打过飞机了
You already gave him a hand job.
现在才担心这个太迟了吧
I think you long past the "what if we break up" point.
是吧 你应该是对的
Yeah, you're probably right.
你走吧 我帮你看孩子
You should go. I'll keep an eye on the kids.
-我需要练习带小孩 -可不 双倍的练习
- I need the kid practice now. - Yeah, times two.
好了 我... 我明天会回来的
All right, well, I'll be... I'll be back tomorrow.
我可以把厨房♥部分都清理干净
I can tackle this whole kitchen area.
得花几天时间 但我会把它拿下的
It may take a few days, but I will make this kitchen my bitch.
晚安啦
Now, good night.
你雇了希拉当女佣吗
You hired Sheila to be your maid?
没有 她只是经常来串门罢了
No, she's just been hanging around.
我觉得她是寂寞了
I think she's lonely.
你打算什么时候告诉小凯
So when are you gonna tell Kev?
我觉得还是等等吧
Mm, I figured I'd give it a bit,
看看再过几个月
see if this thing's still
它还能不能保住
hanging around after a couple of months.
我一直都不是适宜
I haven't exactly been fertile ground
种植小小凯的肥沃土地
for planting little, baby Kev seedlings.
你得告诉他 小维
You got to tell him, V.
瞒着他不公平
It's not fair to keep it a secret.
-妈的 -你在找什么
- Shit. - What are you looking for?
我们剩下的酒去哪了
I thought we had some wine left.
那天晚上我俩喝光了
Did the two of us finish off
整整一加仑的酒吗
an entire gallon of box wine the other night?
把它举得高且稳
Hold it up nice and high.
好了 把阀门打开
Okay, open the valve.
宝贝 你好了吗
Hey, babe, are you straight?
好了
Yeah, I'm good.
过来
Come here.
老天
Oh, Christ.
把门关上
Close the damn door!
没人想看见那个"黑鸟"
Nobody wants to see that mandingo shit.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
操
Oh, fuck!
操
Ah, fuck!
操
Fuck.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
滑倒了
I slipped.
快点 我要用厕所
Hurry up. I need to use the toilet.
保佑我们 主啊 您的这些礼物
Bless us, o lord, and these thy gifts,
我们将通过基♥督♥赐予的恩惠接收
which we are about to receive through the bounty of Christ,
我们的主啊 阿门
our lord, amen.
愿主为他人的需求显灵
May the lord provide for the wants of others.
老天呀
Oh, God.
老天
Oh, God.
太爽了 谢谢你
That was great. Thank you.
你刚才棒极了
You were great.
你一直都很棒
You are great.
你...
Hey, do you, uh...
你需要我... 帮你做点什么吗
do you need me to do anything... something else for you?
什么
What?
就是抚摸你什么的
Well, you know, like, touch you or whatever.
不不 不用 我很好
No. No, I'm... I'm good.
那真是好极了
That's really good.
你上哪去
Where are you going?
我要去拿之前
I'm gonna go get that
答应给你的香槟
bottle of champagne that I promised you.
-我得回家了 -不
- I've got to go home. - No.
孩子们还要上学呢
It's a school night.
不不 拜托啦 就喝一杯
No, no, no. Come on, one glass.
你死不了的
That's not gonna kill you.
而且酒庄的员工说这酒很不错
Plus, you know, the guy at the store said it was pretty good.
只是很不错而已吗
Just pretty good?
好到一瓶
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表