这就关我事了
That makes it my business.
我这有瓶红牛 半瓶雪碧
I got a red bull and a half a sprite,
但是我不确定放了多久了
but I can't vouch for how long that's been in there.
爸从他的退休金里
Look, dad takes the money he gives you
取钱给你
out of his retirement account.
我还有水 不过不是什么贵价货
And I got water, but not the fancy kind.
好吧 都行 我随便
All right, yeah, whatever. Whatever's fine, I don't care.
你确定你不要
Well, you know, you sure you just don't want
-去冰箱里看一眼吗 -好吧
- to look in the fridge? - All right, that's fine.
等等 这有一瓶
Oh, wait. I got a bottle.
汽水 我知道你喜欢这个吧
Bubbles. I know what you like, right?
我知道你以为他们很有钱
Listen, I know you think that they're rich,
但是他们没有你想的那么有钱
but they don't have nearly as much as you think they do.
你看起来不错
You look good.
是啊 我男朋友也这么觉得
Yeah, my boyfriend thinks so.
男朋友啊
Boyfriend, huh?
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
打个招呼
Just saying hi.
知道吗 我今天在学校砸了一堆车窗
You know I smashed up a bunch of car windows at school today?
用锤子吗
Hammer?
其实是个弯管机
No, it was a pipe bender, actually.
让一帮条子追
Got chased by the cops--
其实是校园保安 这不是重点
Well, campus security, but still.
他们抓到你了吗
They catch you?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
反正 我 我想起你了
Anyway, it, um-- it made me think of you.
肆意搞破坏让你想起了我
Random destruction makes you think of me?
是啊 其实
Yeah, it was, uh...
其实很美的
It was beautiful.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I, um...
我有好几次都差点给你打电♥话♥了
I almost called you a couple times.
估摸着你在忙自己的事
I figured you were doing your own thing.
我就是想你了
I just missed you.
你男朋友在吗
Is your boyfriend here?
客厅里那些妞是干嘛的
Who are those chicks in the living room?
-妓♥女♥ -妓♥女♥
- Hookers. - Hookers?
米奇的老婆 说来话长
Mickey's wife, long story.
我都快忘了这感觉有多好了
You know, I almost forgot how good this feels.
上帝啊
Oh, God.
操
Shit.
抱歉 我也没想到会秒射
Sorry. I didn't mean for that to be a sprint.
你没跟那些联谊会的无聊小妞做过吗
Not getting any from the white-bread sorority sluts?
这不一样
It's not the same.
你身上有现金吗
You got any cash on you?
裤袋里可能有点
Yeah, yeah, there might be something down there.
不好说 在学生会洗盘子
I don't know-- I'm not exactly raking it in
可发不了什么财
bussing dishes at the student union.
我得去买♥♥紧急避孕药
Oh, yeah, I need the morning-after pill.
或者不用
Or not.
我好像在排卵 乳♥房♥♥很酸
I think I'm ovulating. My tits are sore.
我应该用个套的
I could have just used one of those condoms.
肯亚塔用的巨无霸尺寸套套
Kenyatta's trojan magnums would have slipped
会直接从你的细小嫩白老二上滑下来的
right off of your skinny, little, white Johnson.
真伤人
Ouch. Harsh.
就六块钱
6 bucks?
那就
So, uh...
别吃药了
Skip the pill.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你知道现在流产多贵吗
Fuck you. You know how much an abortion costs now?
赌一把吧
Oh, roll the dice.
天又不会塌下来
Yeah, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world--
穷崽子们跑来跑去
Having a little ghetto rug rat running around.
这不好笑
That's not funny.
我认真的
I'm serious.
对 我就需要这个
Yeah, that's just what I need,
我在这个地方养你的崽子
raising your bastard kid in the hood
而你在机器人实验室后面上你的女同学
while you bang co-eds in the back of a robotics lab.
再也没有什么女同学跟机器人实验室了
Not gonna be any co-eds or any robotics lab.
为什么
Why?
那个地方糟透了
Well, the place is bullshit...
我早就说过
just like I said it would be.
-我不干了 -你要退学吗
- I'm bailing. - You're quitting?
你知道我费了多大劲才让你进去的吗
You know how hard I worked to get you in there?
那你去
Then you go.
凭我1.2的绩点 他们可不会要我
I don't think they'd accept my 1.2 GPA.
你不能就这么不干了
You--you can't just bail.
别提了 好吗
Drop it, okay?
是你来找我的 混♥蛋♥
You came to me, asshole.
对不起 我觉得糟透了
Look, I'm sorry, all right? I felt like shit.
我是来找乐子的 不是让你审问我
I thought this would be fun, not an interrogation.
所以呢 你感觉糟糕或者想退出了
So what, whenever you feel like shit or want to quit,
就能跳上轻轨来搞大我的肚子吗
you figure you can hop on the EL and come and knock me up?
我错了 不会再这样了
My mistake. It won't happen again.
白♥痴♥
Shithead!
贱♥货♥
Skank.
我不想做坏人
You know, I hate being the bad guy.
但是你这坏人做得真好
But you're so good at it.
好吧 想想我说的话好吗
All right, think about what I said, yeah?
行了
All right.
谢了
Thanks.
-两次 -真的假的 别闹
- Oh. Twice. - Serious? Come on.
-好了 -再见
- All right. - Later.
你个贱♥人♥
You're a motherfucker.
要继续吗
Want to pick up where we left off?
-你有病吧 -不是我叫他来的
- What is wrong with you? - I didn't ask him to come over.
而且 你跟我一样爽
Plus, you got off on it as much as I did.
你说什么
Excuse me?
物以类聚
Game recognizes game.
我们不是一类
We are nothing alike.
等下
Hold on.
你介意我接个电♥话♥吗 是我女朋友
Oh, you mind if I take this? It's my girlfriend.
以后离我远点
Don't ever come near me again.
你♥他♥妈♥对我♥干♥嘛了
What the fuck did you do to me?
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
过来
上帝啊
Jesus!
准备好了吗
Ready?
等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait.
行了
Okay.
操
Oh, fuck.
神啊
Oh, God.
救命
Help!
救命 谁来救救他
Help! Someone, please, help!
我爸摔倒了 起不来了
My dad's fallen, and he can't get up!
-天啊 -他受伤了
- Oh, my God. - He's hurt!
快来救救他
Please, help!
没关系
No, it's okay.
没事 弄出去就行了
It's okay. Just get it out.
弄走
Get it out.
伙计
Hey, man.
什么风把你吹来了 利普
Look who it is-- Lip!
过得怎么样 伙计
How you doing, man?
从象牙塔远道而来啊
Straight from the ivory tower.
黑眼圈不错
Nice shiner.
因为太聪明被教授揍了一顿吗
What, a professor clock you for being a smart-ass?
不不 跟人打了一架 我想喝杯啤酒
No, no, I got in a fight. I-I could use a beer.
好 再来个冰袋 先坐吧
Yeah, yeah, and an ice pack. Take a seat.
门没关
Oh, the door's open.
-我马上出来 -好的
- I'll be out in a sec. - Okay.
你来了
Hey, you.
怎么样
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表