Yep, I'm not afraid to knock a bitch up.
你要来吗
You game?
求你别再说话了
Please stop talking.
日用品搞定了
Groceries have been gotten.
现在该弄买♥♥药钱了
Now all I need is drug money.
有什么想法吗
Any ideas?
可以把你卖♥♥了
Could sell you.
汪星人
Doggy.
汪星人
Doggy.
悠着点 发网小弟
Whoa. Slow your roll, hairnet.
想吃点午餐吗 有馅饼
You want some lunch, dude? Hot pockets?
-我们只有两个 -不要了 我没事
- We only have two. - No, you know what? I'm good.
我哲学课要迟到了
I'm gonna be late for philosophy.
-有打算洗澡吗 -怎么 我发臭了吗
- You gonna shower? - What? Do I need one?
-臭死了 -不了 没时间
- Yes. - Uh, no. No time.
我会喷点除臭剂
I'm just gonna have to spray some Axe
希望大家别呆在我的下风向了
and hope everybody stays upwind.
今天晚上能借你电脑一用吗
Um, hey, could I use your laptop tonight?
图书馆的电脑被
The computer at the library got hijacked
24小时的星际争霸锦标赛霸占了
by a 24-hour Starcraft tournament.
我真的必须写哲学课的论文了
You know, I really need to work on my paper for philosophy.
没问题 不过你为什么不
Sure, but why don't you just get
买♥♥台超便宜的宏碁网络本呢
one of those cheap-ass little Acer Chromebooks?
-那是什么玩意 -低端电脑 实在货
- What the hell's chromebook? - Low-end computer, no frills.
是吗 多少钱
Oh, yeah. How much?
翻新机才两百块
Refurbs are only about two hundy.
好吧 等我先买♥♥一台奔驰GT
Right. Sure, right after I buy that Mercedes G.T.
我会关注的
I've had my eye on.
好
Good.
薰衣草味的 真清新
Oh. Lavender-- it's refreshing.
-好了 我走了 -拜
- All right, see you. - Bye.
失狗招领
在我们深入
Before we delve too deeply into...
研究福柯
into Foucault
和现代性的问题之前 我要提醒你们
and problems of modernity, let me remind you
明天是你们纸质版论文的截稿日期
that hard copies of your papers are due tomorrow
上午九点之前交到我的邮箱
in my mailbox at 9:00 A.M.,
晚一分钟也不行
not 9:20, not 9:07.
好了
Good.
米歇尔·福柯是法国的历史学家 哲学家
Michel Foucault was a French historian and philosopher,
与结构主义
associated with the structuralist
和后结构主义运动有密切关系
and post-structuralist movements.
他对大范围的人道主义
He's had quite a strong influence
和社会科学
on a wide range of humanistic
-有重要影响 -抱歉 打一扰下
- and social scientific... - Sorry, one second.
不好意思
Sorry.
谢了
Thank you.
注意课堂纪律
Disciplines.
他在1950至1953年间
He joined the French Communist Party from
加入了法国共♥产♥党
1950 to 1953.
你看到长椅上那个胖墩了吗
You see Mr. Pudgy over there on the bench?
看到了
Yeah.
给你根大♥麻♥烟卷 帮我教训教训他
I'll give you a joint to smack him around a little bit.
拿着 政♥府♥认可的A级大♥麻♥
Here, grade "A" Government-approved weed.
等我暗号♥
Wait for my nod.
下手也别太狠了
And don't--don't get too rough on him.
那是我外孙
That's my grandson.
-离那孩子远点 -这他妈怎么回事
- Get away from that kid. - What the fuck?
你有病吗
What's the matter with you?
快走 快走
Go, go.
没事了 孩子 站起来
There you go, kid. Get up.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
宝贝 你没事吧
Baby, are you okay?
他打我 我♥干♥什么了
He hit me. What did I do?
过来 坐这儿
Come on. Sit down right here.
老天 太感谢你了
God. Thank you so much.
有的孩子就是混♥蛋♥ 对吧
I guess some kids are just assholes, huh?
你的小孩也在这里上学吗
Do you have a child who goes here?
不不 我只是路过
No, no, no. I was just walking by.
我在旁边的退役军人医院做志愿者
I volunteer at the VA hospital down the street,
帮助那些受伤的士兵
helping out wounded warriors.
有些人会揍不停 你可能会受伤
Not everyone would've stopped. You could've been hurt.
是啊 我猜我无法容忍♥不公之事
Yeah, well, I guess I'm just allergic to injustice.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 我今天没吃午饭
Yeah. I skipped lunch today.
有点头晕
I'm just a bit dizzy.
我们正要去吃炸鱼薯条
We were just gonna head out for some fish and chips.
-你要一起吗 -不了
- Would you join us? - Oh, no.
我不能
No, I-I couldn't.
去吧 让我给你买♥♥点芝士条
Please, let me buy you some cheese fries.
我应该的
It's the least I can do.
好吧
Well--
嘿 亲爱的家人们
Hey, family.
昨晚有想我吗
Did you miss me last night?
我可想你们了
'Cause I missed you.
是你的男朋友吗
Is that your boyfriend?
是
Yeah.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
你的男朋友 他叫什么
Your boyfriend-- what's his name?
马蒂
Matty.
你班里的吗
Someone in your class?
我记得我第一个男朋友
I remember my first boyfriend,
路易·沃巴
Louie Velba.
我抓到他和凯丽·施特劳斯
I caught him jamming his tongue down
在化学课上接吻
Kerri Strauss' throat in chemistry,
我就用煤气灯点着了她的头发
So I lit her hair on fire with a bunsen burner.
你们好呀
Hi, guys.
-还生气呢 -还藏着你的肝呢
- Still pissed? - Still hoarding your liver?
对 在学校过得怎么样
Yes. How was school today?
有没有解剖什么小死物
Did you perform surgery on anything small or dead?
汪星人真可爱 哪来的
Sweet doggy. Where'd you get him?
我会一直烦你的 小子
Well, I'm gonna keep trying, kiddo,
你最好习惯一下
so you might as well get used to it.
希拉在哪里
Where's Sheila?
你吓到我了 对不起
You frightened me. I'm sorry.
我以为你今天晚上会出去吃饭
I thought you were going out to dinner tonight.
我是要去 你在干嘛
I am. What are you doing?
我只是想找条围巾
Well, I was just looking for a scarf
或者毛衣 随便什么撩人的都行
or-or a sweater or something provocative
因为罗杰·奔跑·树想看我的全身照
because Roger Running Tree wants a full-body shot.
真对不起 我应该先问你的
I'm so sorry. I should've asked first.
没事 没关系 随便拿吧
No, no. It's--it's okay. Go on, take whatever you want.
很抱歉 我又得撤了
I'm sorry to duck out again.
只是我几周之前就答应了麦克
It's just--I promised Mike weeks ago that I'd--
真的
Seriously.
真的 没事的
Seriously, it is so fine.
我们在一起很开心
We're having a wonderful time.
是啊 我是想尽量不要连着两夜不回家
Yeah, I just try not to be gone two nights in a row.
说到这个 如果你需要我再留一晚的话
Speaking of which, if, um, you need me to stay another night,
我能不能带个朋友过来
how would you feel about me having a friend over?
罗杰·奔跑·树吗
Roger Running Tree?
我... 我也是个有需求的女人
Well, I'm--I'm a woman with needs.
只要他不偷我们的食物 不在沙发上撒尿就行
As long as he doesn't steal our food or piss on our sofa.
菲奥娜 他是个基♥督♥徒
Fiona, he's a Christian.
-杰夫瑞·达莫[连环杀人犯]也是 -真的吗
- So was Jeffrey Dahmer. - Really?
我会在睡觉之前回来的 有事打给我
I'll be back before bedtime. Call if you need anything.
好的 好好玩
Okay, okay. Have fun.
所以我们就用他的手♥机♥拍了点小视频
So we'd make these little videos on his phone, right?
就为了自娱自乐什么的
Thought it was just for our own personal use or whatever.
然后有一天 我在大卖♥♥场
Then one day, I'm at the stop and shop,
翻包找优♥惠♥券的时候
digging around for my stamps,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表