I-I just didn't want to ruin what we had together.
来吧 请我喝杯啤酒
Come on, buy me a fucking beer.
我要给我女儿点一杯啤酒
I need a beer for my daughter here.
我想补考
I want a retest.
你在这里等了多久
How long have you been out here?
几个小时吧 不想错过你
Uh, a couple hours. I didn't want to miss you.
你要是昨天考试的时候
I wish you'd shown this concern
能这么在乎时间就好了
for punctuality yesterday.
这就是你的目标吗
Is that your goal,
教出一批守时的学生
to graduate students who can punch a clock?
我的目标是教出可以处理
My goal is to graduate students who can manage
来自真实世界各种要求的学生
the organizational demands of the real world.
明白 听着
Okay, listen, listen.
我明白那些真实世界的各种要求
I understand all of the demands of the real world, okay?
只是这个地方的各种要求
It's just the demands of this place
我还没完全弄清楚
that are taking me some time to figure out.
但是就快弄清楚了
But I'm--I'm getting there.
我只是需要有个人跟我说 "没关系"
I just need someone to say, "fuck it",
行吗 "这孩子受的苦够多了"
all right? "This kid deserves a break."
那人就是我了吧
I take it that's me?
-测验簿带了吗 -带了
- You got a blue book? - Yeah.
就在这
Right here.
笔呢
Pen?
带了三支 以防万一
Yeah, I got three, just in case.
那么 没关系了
Then fuck it.
这是高中毕业照
That's my high-school graduation.
发型挺酷的
Nice mullet.
第一次婚礼
Oh, first wedding.
要是当时我在你身边 送你走到圣坛该多好
I wish I could've been there to walk you down the aisle.
你现在在我身边了
You're here now.
请忽略
Ignore that.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表