25 bucks for your ass, huh?
以前你可从不向我收钱
Never had to pay for that shit before.
你过得好吗
So how's your day going so far?
我他妈过得好吗
How's my fucking day going?
开心吗
Having fun?
不 我不开心
No, I'm not having fun.
我他妈一整天都在找你这个毒鬼
I spent the whole day looking for your coked-out ass.
你家人很担心你
Your family's worried about you.
喂 搞毛啊
Hello? The fuck?
这样我没法说话 我们能出去说吗
I can't talk to you like this. Can we go outside?
这些基佬给你嗑了多少药
These fudge packers got so much snow up your beak,
你都扭得跟娘们一样了
you're tweaking like a little bitch.
25块只能跳一支舞
25 bucks only buys you one dance.
好吧 那去我家
Okay. Then let's go back to my place.
你可以清醒清醒
You can sober up a little bit.
咱们叙叙旧什么的
Catch up or some shit.
你告诉我这段日子都上哪去了
Tell me where you've been all this time.
很有意思
That was fun.
还想要的话再来找我
Find me if you want another one.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你不想跟我走 无所谓
Look, you don't want to hang out with me, that's fine.
但你得给家里打个电♥话♥
You need to call your family.
你♥爸♥快死了 伊恩
Your dad's dying, Ian.
菲奥娜差点害死利亚姆
Fiona almost killed Liam.
给她打电♥话♥
Call her.
没事吧 柯蒂斯
Is everything okay here, Curtis?
-没事 罗杰 -那就好
- Everything's great, Roger. - Good.
那边那家伙看起来像是想要一段大腿舞
'Cause that guy over there looks like he may want a dance.
我这就去 谢了
I'm on it. Thank you.
好吧 别被泛白的阴毛呛到了
Okay. Don't choke on any gray pubes.
淡定 哥们 我这就走
Relax, shaft. I'm leaving.
你是智障了吗
Are you retarded now?
但愿你是在睡觉而不是智障迷糊
I hope you're sleeping and not in a retarded haze.
监狱什么样
What was jail like?
你弄纹身了吗
You get any tattoos?
幽闭恐怖
It was claustrophobic.
孤独悲伤
It's lonely, sad.
他们没把你头发剃了
They try to shave your head?
你看不出来这是假发吗
You can't tell this is a wig?
他们像畜生一样对待你
They treat you like cattle.
没人关心你
No one cares about you.
有没有人被砍哭
Anyone get stabbed?
再待久点的话可能会有
Probably if I was there longer.
连撒尿拉屎都没有隐私
You can't piss or shit in private.
最难过的是我不知道自己还能不能再见到你们
The worst part was not knowing if I'd see you guys again.
别把自己折腾进监狱
Don't end up there.
闻起来不错
Smells good.
是啊
Yeah.
这些东西哪儿弄来的
Where'd you get all this stuff?
学校
School.
谢谢
Thanks.
我参加了预审
So, I had my prelim hearing.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
如果我认罪 我的律师会帮我争取缓刑
My lawyer's gonna try to get me probation if I plead guilty.
好的
Okay.
不过可能还要进去一段时间
Might have to serve a little time though.
是吗 多久
Yeah? How long?
最多三个月
90 days or less.
好的
All right.
应该能应付得来
I suppose we'll manage.
或者我去受审
Or I could go to trial.
为什么要这么做
Why would you want to do that?
为什么不能呢
Why wouldn't I do that?
因为你会被判刑
Because you'll get convicted.
-这可说不定 -当然一定
- You dot know that. - Yes, I do.
-我犯了个错 -你有罪
- I made a mistake. - You're guilty.
-那是意外 -你差点害死利亚姆
- It was an accident. - You almost killed Liam!
你以为我不知道
You don't think I know that?
你以为我不够自责
You don't think I'm blaming myself enough already
还需要你来说我
so I need you to do it too?
败诉的话 要判多久
So how long are you in prison if, ah, if you lose?
五年
Five years.
到时我就快25岁了
So that makes me almost 25.
还在家里 看孩子
Still at home, taking care of the kids.
我能胜诉
I know I can win.
贫民窟一女孩把他瘾君子男友的毒品
Ghetto chick leaves her drug addict boyfriend's
给他三岁弟弟吃
coke out for her three-year-old brother to eat.
吃了有半克
Half a gram in the system.
没错 你肯定能胜诉
Yeah, you're right. You can totally win.
-我不是故意的 -但你还是做了
- I didn't do it on purpose. - Yeah, but you did it!
我只不过离开了两秒而已
I turned my back, for, like, two seconds,
然后我这辈子就完了 这公平吗
and now my life is ruined? How is that fair?
你是他的监护人
You're his guardian.
这是你的职责所在
You signed up for this.
我不能进监狱
I can't go back to jail.
当然 考虑的全是你
Of course, this is all about you.
是全都是我
Yes, it's about me!
从来都没有考虑过我
Okay, 'cause it's never about me
现在终于轮到我了
and I'm finally making it about me!
然后呢 你要蹲五年监狱
So what, I'm supposed to drop out of school
我就得辍学了吗
while you do five years?
-我没罪 -利亚姆差点死了
- I'm not guilty! - Liam almost died!
都是因为你 是他妈你
And that was you! All fucking you!
你的毒品 你的男友 你的破人生
Your coke, your boyfriend, your fucked up life!
不是我的 好吗
It's not mine! All right?
弗兰克在厕所昏过去了
Frank's passed out up in the bathroom.
操
Oh, fuck.
靠
Shit.
他现在注射海♥洛♥因♥了
He's shooting heroin now?
他死了没
Is he dead?
没死 真倒霉
No, unfortunately not.
天啊
Oh, my god.
卡尔 拉着他的腿
Carl, grab his legs.
他浑身是屎
He shit himself.
好吧 拿条毛巾
All right, use a fucking towel.
我抬起来了 你呢
I got him. You got him?
往哪放
Where we taking him?
以前放哪儿就放哪儿 路边
Where we always do-- street.
怎么回事
What's going on?
臭死了
It smells up here.
很好 你回来了 你来处理
Good. You're home. You deal with him.
爸爸 怎么了
Daddy? What happened?
他昏过去了
He's unconscious.
-肯定是奥施康定吃多了 -得了吧
- Must have had too many oxys. - Save it.
快他妈把他抬出去 好吗
All right? Just get him the fuck out of the house.
-什么 我警告过你 快滚
- What? - I warned you. Now go!
卡尔 过来 把弗兰克房♥间里的东西
Carl, come here. Get rid of any evidence
收拾干净 好吗
in Frank's room, all right?
他太虚弱了 不能出去
He is too sick to leave the house.
少废话
Yeah, no shit!
你♥他♥妈♥的让他注射了海♥洛♥因♥
You just let him shoot a bunch of fucking "H"!
他痛得要死
He was in pain!
要是社工突然来了怎么办
What if the social worker had showed up right now?
-她没来 -这些孩子都会被送走
- But she didn't. - These kids would've been taken away.
你在乎过吗
And what do you care, huh?
你只是想做个爸爸的乖女儿
You just want to make nicey-nicey with daddy.
你快点给我滚出去
You get the fuck out of my house!
菲奥娜
Fiona?
你们得离开 萨咪
You have to go, Sammi.
老爹
Pops?
天啊
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表