How you doing?
黛比 黛比 黛比
Ooh, Debbie, Debbie, Debbie.
黛比 黛比 停 停下
Debbie, Debbie, stop, stop.
我哪做得不对吗
Uh, am I not doing it right?
不是 你这是怎么了
No, what-- what has gotten into you?
我... 你怎么反倒问起我了
I--why did you ask me over?
我以为你喜欢我发的照片呢
I thought you liked the picture I sent.
我删掉了
I-I mean, I deleted it.
为什么
Well, why?
黛比 你很好
Debbie, you're awesome.
跟你在一起很快乐
I mean, I have a great time with you.
-只是... -不不 没关系
- It's just-- - No, no, it's okay.
我不会去报♥警♥或是怎样的
I'm not gonna run to the cops or anything.
这不关警♥察♥的事
This isn't about the cops.
或许有点吧 但主要是因为你
I mean, maybe a little, but it's you.
不是 我嘴笨
No. That came out wrong.
难道你不想要吗
Don't you want to?
想 将来某一天
Sure, yeah. Yeah, someday.
为什么不是现在
Why not now?
因为你才13岁
'Cause you're 13.
然后呢
So?
你太小了
You're just too young.
我不小了 我准备好了
I'm not a little girl. I'm ready.
我知道你觉得自己不小了
I know--I know you think you are...
但是...
But...
黛比
Debbie.
小黛 别 别走
Deb, no. Please, stay.
小黛
Deb!
每年花五万块
It's 50 grand a year
换来四年的兄弟会派对
for four years of frat parties, you know,
一帮高智商怪胎 还要速读三百年前的小说
intellectual circle jerks, speed reading 300-year-old novels
结果考完试就忘得一干二净
that'll be forgotten the second the test is over,
就因为别人告诉我们在这个世界上
All because, you know, we're told we can't succeed
缺了这张文凭我们就会一事无成
in the world without a piece of paper.
一派胡言
You know, and it's bullshit.
比尔·盖茨退学了
Bill Gates dropped out.
对吧 还有史蒂夫·乔布斯
All right. Steve Jobs.
黑鹰队就是那儿中♥央♥分区的吗
That's that center for the blackhawks?
大学就是个大骗局
Yeah, you know, it's just all one big collegiate scam.
很高兴那种地方没有把你变成二♥逼♥精英
Well, I'm glad that place didn't turn you into an elitist prick.
没有 我还是跟你们一样的南区屌♥丝
No, I'm still a south side prick like all the rest of you.
老天爷 俄♥罗♥斯♥婊♥子♥们不给人吹♥箫♥时
Jesus Christ, Russian whores know how to run their mouths
嘴巴倒活动得挺勤快
when there ain't some dude's junk jammed in there.
你不是在上大学还是什么的吗
Aren't you supposed to be at college or some shit?
没有 跟康德和米尔顿·弗里德曼说拜拜了
Nope. Packing up my kant and milton friedman.
我受够那些扯屁了
I'm done with all that crap.
你一开始为什么要去他家
Why'd you go over there in the first place?
-告诉他一切都结束了 -可以打电♥话♥啊
- To tell him to knock it off. - Could've called.
-你还帮他说话 -得了吧
- You're taking his side? - Please.
你就想被上 你这个小荡♥妇♥
You wanted a hit, you little smackhead.
不是的
I did not.
是吗 你走到他门前的时候
Really? Did you get that little tingle
你心里就没有一丁点激动吗
when you stepped up to his front door?
或许吧
Maybe.
你想让我说什么 说我有自毁倾向
What do you want me to say, that--that I'm self-destructive,
说我看到骗子 小偷和瘾君子就把持不住吗
that--that liars and thieves and addicts turn me on,
还是说我不知道如何正常恋爱
that--that I don't know how to do a normal relationship?
有这么难吗
Was that so hard?
最糟的一点
The worst part...
是我不停地看他有没有发短♥信♥过来
is I keep checking my phone to see if he's texted.
我他妈究竟是怎么了
I mean, what the fuck is wrong with me?
谁他♥娘♥的♥把我药柜砸了
Who the hell broke into my pills?
你刚说不回学校了是开玩笑的吧
You were joking, right, about not going back to college?
不 认真的 我受够了
Nope. Serious, I'm done.
我还以为你只是闹脾气
I was hoping you were just blowing off some steam.
事实上 这也不全由我说了算
The truth is, it's not only up to me, all right?
我成绩很差
My grades suck.
我回去的唯一可能就是
But the only reason I'm going back there
收拾东西 然后离开
is to pack my shit and split.
那你退学后怎么办呢
So you quit. Then what?
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
怎么了
What?
成熟点吧
Grow a pair.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你听见了 坚强点 伙计
You heard me. Tough it out, man.
你是个娘们吗
What are you, a pussy?
我已经说过了 不是我说了算的
It--it's like I said. It's not only up to me.
你鬼主意那么多 会想到办法的
You're resourceful. You'll figure it out.
小凯 这是从我离家去上大学以后
Look, Kev, this is the first good day I've had
第一个高兴的日子
since I left for that shithole.
利普 难道你想跟我一样
Lip, do you-- do you want to end up like me...
钱一分一分扣着花
clawing for every penny,
祈祷能想到办法养活家人吗
praying that you can figure out some way to support your family?
我现在就是这状态
'Cause that's what I'm going through.
欠了一屁♥股♥债
I got bills up to my ass.
我告诉你 这日子糟透了
Let me tell you something, it fucking sucks.
你鬼主意那么多 会想到办法的
Well, you're resourceful. You'll figure it out.
大学就是个骗局 是吧
College is a racket, huh?
你想想看
Well, guess what.
没人比你更擅长钻体制的漏洞了
There's no one better at beating the system than you.
你可以让他们免费给你上四年大学
Hell, man, you got them to give you four fucking years for free.
为什么不能拿到学位
Why don't you get your damn diploma,
唾他们一脸 走出自己的大好前程
spit in their faces, and have a fucking future?
小凯 我只是想喝点小酒
Kev, I am just trying to drink my beer,
享受回家的感觉
enjoy being back home.
这不是你家 这是你长大的地方
This isn't your home. It's where you grew up.
你不属于这里
It's not where you're supposed to be.
怎么 你还能裁定
And what, now you're the arbiter
谁属于哪里了
on where everybody's supposed to be?
可能吧 如果我知道"裁定"意思的话
Yeah, maybe, if I knew what "arbiter" meant.
我受够了别人告诉我
You know, I'm getting pretty damn tired of everybody
该去哪里 该做什么了
telling me where I should be and what I should be doing.
那就别给他们机会说啊
Well, then stop making them have to.
他妈的成熟起来
Grow the fuck up!
-谢谢你的啤酒 -不客气
- Thanks for the beers, Kev. - Yeah, you're welcome.
-操你自己 -打飞机挺爽的
- G.F.Y. - Yeah, T.G.I.F.
霍莉在吗
Is Holly here?
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
他跟一个戴鼻环的家伙走了
She left with some guy, had a nose ring.
那家伙就跟胜利的公牛似的
Made him look like a prize bull.
你想去别处玩玩吗
You want to go somewhere?
去哪
Where?
厕所 跟我一起
The bathroom, with me.
去不去
Yes or no?
去
Okay.
好了 儿子 我自己来吧
Okay, son, I can take it from here.
走 快走
Go. Vamonos.
待会见
Hasta luego.
我靠 别
Oh, fuck! Don't--
弗兰克
Frank?
是我
It's just me.
进来吧
Come on.
-关灯还是开灯 -关了吧
- Lights on or off? - Off, please.
你以前这样做过吗
So have you done this before?
做过
Yeah.
我也做过
Me too.
那么
So, uh,
你想怎么做
how do you want to do it?
你以前是怎么做的
Um, however you've done it before.
好吧
Okay.
或者可以照你以前那样做
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表