and the relationship will suck,
而我真的不想我们的恋情变质
and I really don't want this relationship to suck.
我保证 我会尽量不撒谎
I promise I'll try not to lie.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
小黛
Debs?
小黛
Debs?
那人是谁
Who was that?
以免你好奇 你的血型是O型阳性
In case you're wondering, your blood type is "O" positive,
正好和弗兰克的血型一样
which happens to be the same as Frank's blood type.
你怎么知道的
How'd you find that out?
我自有办法
I've got my ways.
现在你可以捐一部分肝给他了
Now you can donate part of your liver.
你嗑药了吗
Are you high?
我磕了 他没有
I am. He's not.
退后 退后 不 老天呀
Back up, back up! No! Oh, my god!
我才不会为他挨刀子呢
There's no way I'm going under the knife for him.
他快死了
He's dying!
-跟我有什么关系 -因为他是你♥爸♥
- Why is that my problem? - Because he's your father.
他又不是天生肝有缺陷
It's not like he was dealt a bad hand, okay?
他酗酒成性 把自己的肝喝坏了
He drank through the liver that he had, and he wrecked it.
现在要来把我的也喝坏吗
And now he wants to wreck mine.
不 绝不可能
No. No way.
这回我要好好照顾自己 而不是给他擦屁♥股♥
I'm taking care of me for a change, not him.
-抱歉 卡尔 -没关系 儿子
- I'm sorry, Carl. - It's okay, son.
既然菲奥娜不肯 我只好去找另一个女儿了
If Fiona won't do it, I'll get my other daughter to.
黛比太小了
Debbie's too young.
我的大女儿 萨曼莎
My oldest daughter, Samantha.
什么
What?
三三得九
3 times 3 is 9.
四四十六
4 times 4 is 16.
五五二十五
5 times 5 is 25.
六六...
6 times 6--
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表