Yeah, Lowenthal Bridal?
我是希拉·杰克森
Yeah, it's Sheila Jackson.
我需要将婚礼提前
Yeah, I need to move the wedding up.
我可以快点拿到婚纱吗
Is there any way I could get the dress sooner?
明天如何
How 'bout tomorrow?
恩♥格♥斯♥是天才
Engels, a genius?
更像是马♥克♥思♥的捧友
More like Marx's glorified butt buddy.
有只愤怒的黑牛找你去了
该死
Shit.
靠 拿着
Shit, hold this.
有关全球变暖的10个真♥相♥
加入战斗 不再漠视
我♥干♥什么了
What'd I do?
-干了曼迪 -我没有
- Mandy! - No, I didn't!
好吧 我承认
Ow, fuck! All right, okay!
但只有一次
Okay, just-- just once though.
-死过来 -操
- Come here! - Shit!
不喜欢那个答案吗
Okay, you didn't want that answer?
让一让 让一让
Excuse me, excuse me.
好了 听着
All right, look,
我跟她已经结束了 彻底结束了
we're done though. We're done.
好吗 我有新女朋友了
Okay? All right, I got a girlfriend.
也许我该像你一样干了你的女朋友
Maybe I should do yours like you did mine.
可以 但只能从菊花入
Okay, but only in the ass, all right?
-她很珍惜自己 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- She's saving herself. - Fuck that.
操
Shit.
滚过来
Come here.
放开他 放开他
Get off him! Get off!
-好吧 好吧 -别发疯了
- All right, all right. - Knock it off.
学生证拿出来看看
Let's see some I.D. both of you.
你是这里的学生吗
You go to school here?
听着 我不认识他 警官
Look, I don't--I don't know him, officers, okay?
他就这么...
You know, he just--
他问我 要不要买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
He asked if I wanted to buy any crack,
-我说不要 然后... -操♥你♥妈♥的
- and when I said no... - Fuck you!
那我们现在干嘛
Uh, so what do you wanna do?
我能弄到一些爆竹和汽油
I can get my hands on some firecrackers and gasoline.
酷毙了 我玩过冲♥锋♥枪♥
Cool. I shot a Mac-10 before.
但从没碰过手♥枪♥
But never one of those.
是假的
It's fake.
看着不像
Looks real.
要是能看出来怎么能唬住店员
Need it to if we're gonna get the guy behind the counter
把收银机里的钱都交出来
to give us all the money in the register.
你不用跟来 我自己能行
Don't have to. I can do it alone.
不 我没问题
No, I can do it.
你确定你准备好出演你的打劫处♥女♥秀了吗
Sure you're ready to pop your armed robbery cherry?
确定 早干过几百次了
Yeah, I've done it lots of times before.
你真可爱 黑色还是迷彩
You're cute. Black or camo?
菲奥娜 你好
Fiona, hi.
没收到最后一张支票吗
Did you not get your last check?
收到了
No, I-I did.
有点事 想请你帮忙
I have a favor to ask you.
说吧
Sure.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
以前比较好
I've been better.
我在想... 能不能
I was wondering if, uh,
把我的因工作失误开除
instead of being fired for misconduct,
弄成是公♥司♥裁员的样子
you could make it so that I was downsized?
我不...
I don't--
如果有别的选择 我不会开口问的
I wouldn't ask if I had any other options.
让我看看你能不能帮你
Let me see what I can do.
你真是胆大包天
You have a hell of a lot of nerve.
当哥把你领进门的时候
You know, I-I-I withheld judgment
我对你没有偏见
when my brother brought you home.
我告诉自己 "人的出身高低
I said to myself, "She can't help where she came from,
成长环境以及父母都不是自己选的”
how she was raised, who her parents are."
我父母邀请你进入我家
My mom and dad invited you into their home.
让你与全家人一起坐着吃饭
They let you sit at their table with our family,
作为回报 你毁了麦克
and in return you destroyed Mike.
毁了我们全家
All of us.
现在你还敢来这里 问我们
And now you come here and you ask
愿不愿意为你向联邦政♥府♥撒谎
if we will lie for you to the federal government.
你以为自己是个好人
You think that you're a good person.
但你不是
You're not.
去毁你自己的家庭吧
Destroy your own family.
别祸害我的
And leave mine alone.
把收银机里的钱都交出来
Empty the register!
开玩笑呢是吧
Is this a joke?
现金交出来 快点
The cash! Now!
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay.
我会把我的钱都交给
Yeah, I'm just gonna hand over my money
你们两个小矮人
to the lollipop guild.
我♥操♥
Whoa, shit!
-我去 -包拿来
- Holy fuck. - Get the bag.
我错了 好吗
Sorry. Okay?
拿走
Take it.
你不是说是假的吗
You said it was fake.
你真该看看当时自己的表情
You should have seen your face.
我们抢了多少钱
How much we get?
你留着吧
You keep it.
太劲爆了
That was awesome.
那个男的好像吓出屎来了
I think that guy crapped his pants.
明天 去抢银行吧
Tomorrow let's hit a bank.
找到加拉格了吗
Hey, you find Gallagher?
懂不懂礼貌 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, excuse you, asshole.
你看不看小孩
You watch baby?
不看
No.
你看个屁
The fuck you looking at?
马蒂 今晚有活动吗
Hey, Matty, what are you up to tonight?
如果有空 给我打电♥话♥
Thought you might be free. Call me.
我才不在乎
I don't give a shit
你是不是还在玩布娃娃的十岁毛孩
if you're ten years old and playing with dolls.
你想开战 现在我们开战了
You want a war, you got it.
你不知道自己惹上了什么人 婊♥子♥
You don't know who you messed with, bitch.
醒着吗
You awake?
楼下有人等你
Guys are asking for you downstairs.
什么人
What guys?
来了 他来了
Here we go. He's coming.
好了 别说了
Okay, shh, shh, shh.
快过来 弗兰克
Get your ass down here, Frank.
搞什么
What is this?
没法带你去酒吧
Couldn't bring you to the bar.
所以就把酒吧给你搬来了
So we brought the bar to you.
就算是变♥态♥杀人狂也会有最后的晚餐
Even John Wayne Gacy got a last meal.
交给你们了 行吗
Got him, fellas?
交给我们吧 美妞
We got him, doll. Here.
快过来坐下 弗兰克 来吧
Get your ass over here, Frank. Come on.
这里有些东西是给你准备的
We got something over here for you.
是啊 快坐下 兄弟
Yeah. Have a seat, man.
-好样的 -坐好了
- Attboy. - There you go.
这杯都是沫沫的啤酒是给你的
Got a frosty brew for you here.
喝不了
Can't.
是不含酒精的
It's non-alcoholic.
把这个加在有生之年没想到能看见之事的列表上
Add that to the list of things I thought I'd never see.
奥巴马的出生证明
Obama's birth certificate,
弗兰克喝无酒精啤酒
and now Frank drinking O'Doul's.
别告诉你相信那张证明是真的
Oh, please, don't tell me you're buying that forgery.
人家公♥证♥过了
It was certified!
公♥证♥有个屁用 我是阿普尓顿人
It was certified? I'm from Kenosha.
我能在20分钟之内
I could have a certified Hawaii birth certificate
-搞到夏威夷的出生证明 -你从不相信别人
- sent here in 20 minutes. - You are never convinced.
我应该告诉警♥察♥毒品是你的
I shoulda told the fucking cops thait was you!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表