很快就能修好
Should have the train up and running soon.
多快
Uh, how soon?
我20分钟内得到家
I gotta be home in 20 minutes.
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
出租车
Taxi!
下班了
Off duty.
去后院区要多少钱
How much to back of the yards?
下班了
Off duty.
我是不会下车的
I am not getting out of this cab.
20到25块吧
Ugh, 20, 25.
我有12块 能开多远就多远
I got 12. Take me as far as you can.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
来啦 老兄 恭喜啊
Hey, there he is. Congratulations, man.
-酒水算店里请 -为什么
- Drink on the house. - What for?
庆祝你家孩子的出生啊
The birth of your child.
没错 我家孩子最近也出生了
Yeah, my kid just popped out too.
不过我岳母不肯让我来抚养他
But my mother in law won't let me raise him.
-你可真幸运 -对了 你老婆在楼上呢
- Lucky you. - Hey, your wife's upstairs.
我才懒得看那个贱♥货♥呢
I'm not looking at that fucking hosebag.
你就这样说你儿子他妈啊
Nice way to talk about the mother of your child.
她的奶♥子♥真是巨大
Her tits are enormous.
花点钱去爽一下绝对物超所值
Definitely worth the price of admission.
汤米 他可不想听
Tommy, he doesn't want to hear
你花钱干♥他♥老婆的事
about you going balls deep on his wife.
闭嘴吧你
Shut the fuck up.
我要楼上生意的分红
I need my cut from the business upstairs, please.
好吧 就在这呢
All right. I got it right here.
只有几百块
There's only a couple hundred bucks here.
是的 除掉了开销
Yeah, after expenses.
除了床单和堕胎费还有什么开销
What expenses other than sheets and abortions?
首先是租金 以及其他设备
Uh, rent for one. Utilities.
这鬼地方是你的
You own the fucking place.
是的 所以我开了个优♥惠♥价
Yeah, and I give us a very fair deal.
我需要500块 小凯
I need 500 bucks, Kev.
500块 我可没有 老兄
500? Well, I don't have it, man.
你是我见过的最差劲的皮条客
You are the worst fucking pimp I've ever seen.
这话算是某种侮辱吗
Is that supposed to be some kind of insult?
我以为你忙着和米奇玩过家家呢
Thought you were busy playing house with Mickey.
他老婆来了一趟
His wife stopped by.
带着他们的孩子 他不会有事吧
with their kid. Is he gonna be okay?
米奇吗 我他妈怎么知道
Mickey? How the hell should I know?
是宝宝
The baby.
考虑到他是被一个
Oh, considering he's being cared for
20岁的俄♥国♥妓♥女♥照顾着
by a 20 year old russian whore,
-目前还算好吧 -外面冻死了
- could be worse. - It's freezing out.
她只给他裹了一条薄裤 就把他抱过去了
She brought him by our house in nothing but a onesie.
这里是利亚姆穿过的旧衣服
It's, uh, some of Liam's old stuff.
可以请你确保让他穿暖吗
You'll make sure he's bundled up?
利普怎么样了
How's Lip?
别跟米奇的老婆说你从哪儿得到这些的 好吗
Don't tell Mickey's wife where you got this, okay?
我不会说的
I won't.
利普在家吗
Is Lip at home?
有时在有时不在
Back and forth,
但大部分晚上都在的
But most nights yeah.
我必须去工作了
I gotta get to work.
-还有10个街区呢 -你看看计价器
- It's ten more blocks. - Look at the meter.
11块
$11.
我说了我有12块钱
I said I have 12.
1块是小费
A tip.
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Hey, where the hell have you been?
天呐
Jesus.
我去了你家 你不在
I went to your house, you weren't there.
我得上班了
My shift's starting.
你身上有钱吗
Look, you got any money on you?
就几块钱 怎么了
Few bucks. Why?
几块可不够
I need more than that.
用来干什么
What for?
我那个贱♥人♥老婆觉得我欠她的
My bitch of a wife thinks I owe her something.
好像我是唯一干过她的男人一样
Like I'm the only guy ever dropped a fucking load in her.
小伙子们
Boys.
想上车来兜兜风吗
Ride around the block?
你看我们像是一对出来卖♥♥身的基佬吗
We look like a couple fags for sale to you?
是的
Yes.
这里可不是梅西百货 贱逼
Well, this ain't Macy's, bitch.
不是看到的东西都能买♥♥
You ain't windowshopping.
你现在在男孩城里
You're in boystown,
站在一个叫"妖精尾巴"的酒吧外
Outside a bar called the fairy tail.
你为什么不快点滚
Why don't you fuck off
别等我打断你的脊椎
before I give you a broken spine
正好配上你那软弱的娘们儿手腕
To go along with that limp wrist?
滚蛋吧 傻♥逼♥娘炮
Yeah, get going, you fucking fruit!
他以为有钱就能买♥♥到一切吗
Thinks he can buy whatever he wants
就因为他戴劳力士表 开奔驰就了不起吗
'cause he's got a fucking Rolex and an Sclass.
你经常遇到这种事吗
That shit happen to you a lot?
每晚都会
Every night.
都是有钱人吗
From rich dudes?
我得工作了
Gotta get to work.
喂 喂 等下
Hey, hey, hold on.
跟你老板说 你今晚要请病假
Tell your boss you're going home sick tonight.
病假
Sick?
是 随便什么借口 跟他说你得了艾滋
Yeah, whatever. Tell him you got aids.
轻轨出故障了
El broke down.
你找到工作了吗
You, uh, get a job?
似乎挺有希望
It's looking good.
学校里怎么样
How's school?
说起来 很复杂
Yeah, it's, uh, complicated.
跟室友间有点问题
Roommate stuff.
助学贷款支票下来了
The school loan check came in though.
我们已经谈过那一点了
We already talked about that.
你要继续上学
You're staying in school.
我可以找到工作的 别担心
I got leads on jobs. Don't worry.
晚餐好啦
Dinner's ready!
那是曼迪吗
Is that Mandy?
是的 没错 她是来找伊恩的
Yeah, yeah, she dropped by looking for Ian.
-他上夜班 -我跟她说过了
- He works nights. - I told her that.
-他几小时内都不会回来的 -跟她说过了
- He won't be home for hours. - Told her that.
她不是有男朋友的吗
Doesn't she have a boyfriend?
他去工作了 上夜班
Look, he's at work. Night shift.
我去清洗一下 给小维留给位置
I'm gonna go clean up. Set a place for V.
她要过来
She's coming by.
-菲奥娜回来了吗 -是的
- Fiona home? - Yeah.
你最近有见过伊恩吗
Hey, um, you seen Ian recently?
有 他今天去过我家 带了一些婴儿服
Yeah, came by today. Brought over some baby clothes.
你觉得他看起来没事吗
He seem okay to you?
我不知道他在搞什么 但看上去似乎没事
I don't know what he's on, but, yeah, I guess.
我很担心他
I'm worried about him.
他一直都紧绷着神经过日子
He's wound up so tight.
现在释放了也很正常
He's bound to uncork at some point.
那可能更健康 你好 黛比
It's probably healthy. Hey, Debbie.
我们晚餐是 食堂肉饼
Hey, we got, uh, cafeteria meatloaf for dinner.
如果你蘸上足够多的番茄酱的话
And if you douse it in enough ketchup,
你就不会自问那到底是不是肉了
you might not ask yourself if it's really meat.
在给你小男友发短♥信♥吗
Texting your boyfriend?
不 是删除他的照片
Huh, deleting his pictures.
男人都烂透了
Guys suck.
你现在才明白这一点吗
You're just figuring that out now?
-发生什么事了 小黛 -他在跟人约会
- What happened, Debs? - He's on a date.
如何才能知道自己是否爱上某人了呢
How can you tell when you're in love with someone?
当你想把那个人的心掏出来
When you wanna rip someone's heart out
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表