What's up with Frank this morning?
-看起来还那么糟 -是吗
- Still looks bad. - Yeah?
我用把他锁在屋里吗
Do I have to padlock him in the room for the day?
我觉得他起不来
I don't think he can get up.
我不想让他在屋里瞎溜达
I don't want him wandering around,
翻我的东西 把微波炉和电视当了
going through my stuff, pawning the microwave and the TV.
他想上厕所怎么办
What if he has to use the bathroom?
放学之后别忘记倒了
Don't forget to empty it when you get back from school.
我觉得连最低工资都不到 兄弟
I don't even think that's minimum wage, man.
应该受到什么法律保护之类的 对吧
There's got to be, like, a law or something, right?
肯定有
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there is,
但是我觉得不会保护"打手♥枪♥"这个工种
but I don't think it covers hand jobs.
12刀打一次 生意好的时候能才赚这么点
12 bucks a wank, that's what she makes on a fucking good day.
天呐 真的吗
Jesus, really?
我在那个泰国窑子一直付30刀
I've been paying 30 at that Thai place.
是啊 那是因为莎莎管客人多要很多钱
Yeah, but that's 'cause Sasha charges the customers
然后又从这帮女孩的工资里
a shit ton more and then
扣除很多费用
deducts all this stuff from the girls' pay.
洗衣费 房♥租 清洁费 设备费
Laundry, rent, janitorial, utilities.
洗手液和漱口水她都管她们要钱
She charges them for the purell and mouthwash.
她们需要组成一个工会来保护自己的权益
They need a union to protect their rights.
"国际手♥淫♥口♥交♥同行联合会"
Yeah, the international brotherhoodof hand wankers and cock suckers.
我很想在市中心大楼上看到这么个标志
I'd love to see that sign on the side of a building downtown.
是挺好
Why not?
这样的标牌太霸气了
Hey, it'd make one hell of a picket sign, though, huh?
妓♥女♥"手护"正义
"Whores united for handy Jay justice."
世界的手♥淫♥者 团结起来
Wankers of the world, unite!
-你有加拉格的信儿吗 -弗兰克 没有
- You heard from Gallagher? - Frank? No.
我以为弗兰克死了
I thought Frank was dead.
不是他妈的弗兰克 另一个 红头发的
Not fucking Frank. The other one, the redhead.
伊恩 没有 他走了
Ian? No, he took off.
怎么了 他欠你钱还是怎样
What, did he owe you money or something?
喂 找谁
Hello. Who?
有人认识菲利普先生吗
Anybody know a Mr. Phillips?
没有 抱歉 伙计
No, sorry, pal.
等等 稍等
Oh, wait, wait, wait. Hold on, yeah.
稍等
Um, hold on.
是的 我是菲利普先生
Uh, yeah, this is Mr. Phillips.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的 我待会儿过去
Yeah, I'll be over later.
怎么了
What?
斯坦 他病了
Stan. He's sick.
我下班后得去收♥容♥所♥
I got to go to the home after work.
谁他妈的是斯坦
Who the fuck is Stan?
这家酒吧的主人
The guy who owns the bar.
高♥利♥贷♥界的传奇人物
A legend among loan sharks.
当年不知道废了多少人的腿
Broke more kneecaps in his day
可比南区放高♥利♥贷♥的狠多了
than any other Shylock on the south side.
简直就是地狱使者
Hell of a guy.
-敬斯坦 -对 敬斯坦
- To Stan. - Yeah, Stan.
-敬斯坦 -敬斯坦
- To Stan. - To Stan.
这究竟是怎么回事
How is that possible?
一个男人的阴♥茎♥插入女人的
Well, when a man's penis goes into a woman's...
这部分不用你说我也懂
Yeah, I got that part.
我是想问 怎么我现在又能怀孕了
I mean, how is it possible now,
这两年我们尝试了各种方法都无果
after everything we've tried for the last two years?
自然母亲有时就是个爱捉弄人的婊♥子♥
Mother nature can be a tricky bitch sometimes.
怎么 你以为你只是刚好月经不调
What, did you think you were just gaining weight
然后长胖所以胸部变大了
in your breasts while you missed your period?
我压力大的时候吃得比较多
I eat a lot when I'm under stress.
什么压力
You've been under stress?
看着我老公上我老妈
Watching my husband bang my mother?
我能没有压力么
Yeah, that's been a bit stressful.
好吧 你现在可以把这些事都抛诸脑后了
Well, all of that's behind you now.
你这回确定是怀孕无疑
You're definitely pregnant.
这是好消息 维罗妮卡
This is good news, Veronica.
早上好
Good morning.
-神秘爱慕者 -我想是吧
- Secret admirer? - I guess so.
也许以后就没那么神秘了
Maybe not that secret anymore.
是吗
Really?
运输部的大卫昨天在球赛上看到你们
Dave in shipping saw you two at the bears game yesterday,
照下来发网上了
Instagramed a photo.
公♥司♥的人都关注了他
Everybody in the company follows him.
照片里的我们样子很糗吗
Were we doing something embarrassing?
拍到你们亲亲了
The kiss cam, I think.
早上好
Morning.
冲啊 熊队
Go bears, huh?
中西部区的季度报告
Uh, I am almost done with
我差不多快做完了
the quarterly Midwest regional reports.
午饭后交给你行吗
Can I get them to you after lunch?
-没问题 -好的
- No sweat. - Great.
有事吗
What?
算上今天你在这里工作就已经满三个月了
You've been working here three months as of today.
三个月 真的吗
Wow, three months? Really?
90天后 你可以享有包括医疗保险
After 90 days, your full benefits kick in,
牙科保险 退休金在内的所有福利了
medical, dental, pension.
真的吗 那太棒了
Really? That's fantastic.
是时候找你谈话了
So now it's time for the talk.
-谈话 -401K谈话
- The talk? - The 401K talk.
你想好了选哪个计划了吗
Have you decided which plan you'd like to adopt?
什么是401K
What's a 401k?
你的退休储蓄计划
Your retirement savings plan.
你符合参与条件了
You're eligible to participate.
每个月 你工资中一部分会存入401K
Every month, you deposit part of your salary into your 401k,
公♥司♥会帮你存剩下的部分 免税的
and the company matches it, tax-free.
我一部分的工资
Deposit part of my salary?
但是资产配置组合这部分
But the big decision is the asset allocation mix
就由你自己选了
you decide to elect.
货币市场基金 债券 股份
Money market funds, bonds, stocks,
大盘股 小盘股 国库券
large cap, small cap, treasuries.
由你来决定你愿意承担的风险预测
You decide the risk profile you're willing to take,
再把你选好的文件公♥证♥
get your elective deferral documents notarized,
一切就搞定了
and you'll be all set.
小菜一碟
Easy peasy.
你就是那个助手对吧
Hey, you're the helper guy, right?
是的 我是助教
The T.A., yeah.
我对这篇论文上的分数有点疑问
Yeah, I don't understand my grade on this paper.
这是个"D"
That would be a "D".
谢了 我知道 但是为什么只得了这个分数
Yeah, no, thanks, I get that. Um, but why?
是我拼错了"坦尼森"还是别的什么
I mean, I misspelled Tennyson or something?
对了 我记得你这篇论文
Uh, yeah, I remember this one.
分是我打的
I graded it.
是你 打的分 不是教授
Oh, you... you graded it, not the professor?
终身教授不改大一新生的调研论文
Tenured professors don't grade freshman class survey papers.
好吧 就算你是改的
Okay, so if you graded it,
那我这论文有什么问题吗
what was wrong with it?
写得很烂
Uh, it sucked.
很烂
It's sucked?
我 我论及了作业要求的所有内容
Um, look, I... I covered everything the assignment asked for.
这篇论文投机取巧
It was facile and glib.
虽然你泛泛而谈又故作高深
You danced around and you tried to be clever,
但通篇没有什么亮点见解
but there were no compelling insights
或是独到观点
or any attempt at original thought.
关于拜伦
Oh, original thought on Byron's
《恰尔德·哈洛尔德游记》的独到见解
Childe Harold's Pilgrimage?
听着 从维多利亚女王时代起
Look, nobody's had an original thought on Childe Harold
还没人能对恰尔德·哈洛尔德有什么独到见解
since Queen Victoria was still getting laid.
听着 这篇就是狗屎 明白了吗 你东拼西凑
Look, this was crap, okay? You threw it together.
以为别人注意不到 但是我留意到了
You thought nobody would notice, but I noticed.
你为什么要选修这门课
Why are you taking this class anyway?
因为这是唯一一门
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表