我们就让他好好休息
like he's supposed to.
我觉得跳舞这主意不错
I think the dance is a wonderful idea.
我觉得也是
So do I.
我们去买♥♥冰冻酸奶
We're gonna go get frozen yogurt.
好的
Okay. All right.
知道怎么去吗
You know where to go?
老爸来了吗
Dad in there yet?
罗尼叔叔去接他了
Uncle Ronnie went to get him.
应该就快到了
Should be here any minute.
这横幅也太烂了
That thing looks like shit.
用太多次了
Been used a lot.
这是特里吗
Is that Terry?
不是
No.
这是我的混♥蛋♥老公
It's my piece-of-shit husband.
怎么还没开始
This hasn't even started yet?
-你迟到了 -这不是来了吗
- You're late. - All right, well, I'm here now.
赶紧开始吧
Let's get this show on the road, all right?
我们得等你♥爸♥来了再开始
No, we must wait until your father gets here.
相信我 他根本不在乎这个
He doesn't give a shit about the ceremony, trust me.
等下的派对他肯定会出现
He'll be here for the after-party.
他在乎 亲口告诉我的
No, he gives shit. He tells me.
你跟他说过话
You talked to him?
每天都说 我们关系可好了
Almost every day. We've become very close.
真恶心
God, that is so sick.
你又打算跟他上♥床♥了吗
Are you gonna start banging him again too?
抱歉 我们必须开始了
Uh, I'm sorry, but we have to start.
45分钟之后我还有个葬礼要参加
I have a funeral in 45 minutes.
-太好了 赶紧吧 -不行 必须等
- Good, yes, fine. Let's go. - No, we must wait.
洗礼必须全家人参加
Whole family needs to be here to witness baptism.
不然呢 就不算数吗
Or what, it didn't really happen?
瞧 还好我们没开始吧
Oh, see? It's good we wait.
-他来干嘛 -我他妈怎么知道
- What is he doing here? - How the hell should I know?
我们赶紧开始吧 行吗
We're--let's get this on the road, all right?
是不是要把孩子扔水里
Aren't you supposed to dunk the kid
还是什么的
in the bowl of water or something?
他说得对
He's right.
我必须开始了
I must start.
好吧
Fine.
主啊 你用圣水给予我们洗礼的启示
Father, you made a sign in the waters for baptism
要终恶扬善
to end sin and begin goodness.
通过洗礼 用水以及你圣洁的灵魂
Through this baptism, Yevgeny is cleansed from sin
洗去伊夫耶尼亚的罪恶 让他重获新生
to a new birth to innocence by water and the holy spirit.
你姐真酷 居然去了迪凯特惩教署
That's so cool your sister's at Decatur.
可能吧
Yeah, I guess.
这些还不够吗
Don't you think we have enough stuff already?
不够 我有七个弟弟妹妹呢
No. I have seven siblings.
得多拿一点
I need something for all of them.
再往这边倒一点
Tip it a little more.
太棒了
Fire in the hole.
我得去医院看我爸了
I'm gonna go visit my father in the hospital now.
-你想一起来吗 -不行
- You want to come? - Can't.
得回货车上了 有个孩子得了支气管炎
Got to head back to the van. One of the kids has bronchitis.
-我得回去看看他 -你应该搬来跟我住
- I need to go check on him. - You should come live with me.
我不能离开他们
I can't leave the other kids.
他们可以一起来
They can come live with us too.
好啊
Okay.
卡尔
Carl.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
把它的皮钉在这里
So pin his skin to the felt.
好样的
Good job.
我看不下去了
Ew, I can't look.
-真有意思 -就是啊
- This is fun. - Isn't it?
说到有意思
Speaking of fun...
我父母这周末不回家
My parents aren't gonna be home this weekend.
你应该过来 我们一起看A片
You should come over, and we can watch porn.
我刚下了好看的
I downloaded sperms of endearment.
我对A片没什么兴趣
I'm not really into porn.
我也是
Me either.
很恶心 是不是
Yeah, it's gross, right?
A片就全是什么"好爽啊"
You know, they're like, "Oh, yeah."
-"干我" -"好爽"
- "Oh, give it to me." - "Oh, yeah."
"就是这样"
"Just like that."
看这个
Hey, um, look at this.
这是它的肺
Here's his lungs.
酷
Cool.
这是脾脏
And here's his spleen.
还有...
And...
心脏
This is his heart.
送给我
For me?
饶了我吧
Give me a fucking break.
排成一队下车
Off the bus, single line.
别说话 别挤
No talking, no pushing.
快走
Keep the line moving.
如果一副牌里有四个A
If there are four aces in a deck of cards,
那么你从一副牌里抽到A的几率
then the probability of your pulling an ace
就是52分之4
Is 4 over 52...
或者说是13分之1
Or 1/13.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
没有
Nope.
站这儿别动
Stay right there.
你想折磨你父母
You want to torture your parents?
那今晚带他们来我家吃饭
Bring them to my house for dinner tonight.
这是地址
Here's the address.
帮我传过去
Pass that?
我们今晚吃我从食堂
We're having, uh, leftover lasagna
偷来的意面
I stole from the cafeteria.
我能继续了吗
May I continue?
别再说我说话不算话
Don't ever say I'm not a man of my word again.
如果我们不把A放回去
If we don't return our ace to the deck,
那么拿到第二张A的几率...
then the probability of choosing a second ace...
右脚不动 左脚抬起来 停
Jump on your right foot. Pause.
然后换边 停
Now on your left foot. Pause.
膝盖抬高
High knees.
膝盖抬高 有意思
High knees. Interesting.
我不知道这些东西对老爸
I'm not sure all this woo-woo spiritual stuff
能有什么帮助
Is gonna help dad.
你要这么想那肯定没帮助
Not with that attitude, it won't.
我玩的挺开心
I'm having a great time.
你们干嘛呢
What the hell are you guys doing?
我们在试着唤醒弗兰克的灵魂
We're waking Frank's spirit.
这样不就行了
Why don't you just do this?
这是怎么回事
What happened?
他醒了
He's awake!
你成功了 卡尔
You did it, Carl.
我不确定那个是最佳办法
I'm not sure that was the best method.
爸爸 你还好吗
Dad, are you okay?
我这是在哪儿 黛比
Where am I, Debbie?
黛比
Debbie?
我 我是萨咪
It--I'm Sammi.
你在医院里
You're at the hospital.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我最好去叫医生
I better get the doctor.
妈妈是要去哪儿 利普
Where's mama going, Lip?
老兄 你这是怎么了 我是卡尔
Dude, what's wrong with you? I'm Carl.
或许我该再往他的蛋蛋上来一拳
Maybe I should hit him in the nuts again--
不 不 不 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
他醒了
He's awake!
就跟我之前跟你说的那样
Just like I told you.
这是好消息
This is good news.
比预计得快多了
A lot sooner than expected.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表