No, I've been away at college, so I-I don't know.
你知道我们在哪儿可以找到他吗
Do you know where we can find him?
不知道
No.
你姐姐现在被警方拘留了吗
And your sister is in police custody?
你得在利亚姆出院前
You're gonna need to find your father
找到你父亲
Before Liam is ready to be released,
否则我们只能将他收入寄养系统了
Or we're gonna have to place him into foster care.
我可以做他的监护人吗
Can I take responsibility for him?
我成年了 18岁了
I'm--I'm an adult, 18.
你在上大学 对吧
You're away at college, right?
是的 但我可以退学的 我可以照顾他
Uh, yeah, but I'll--I'll quit. You know, I can take him.
你可以向法庭请♥愿♥
You can petition the court,
但那需要时间
But that takes time.
如果你不希望你弟弟被送去寄养
Your father is the quicker solution
找到你父亲才是解决问题的快速方法
If you want to keep your brother out of foster care,
即使是暂时解决也行
Even temporarily.
好吧
Okay.
你想去看看他吗
Would you like to see him?
-是啊 -好的
- Yes. - Okay.
嘿 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
看我把谁带来了
Look who I brought.
嘿 你还好吗 小家伙
Hey, how you doing? Hi!
嗨 小猴崽
Hi, monkey man!
你没事了
You're okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
你至少该去看一眼啊
You should at least take a look.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
可能很不错呢
Could be nice.
一帮癌症病人尖叫着索要吗♥啡♥
A bunch of cancer patients screaming for morphine...
肿瘤正缓慢地侵蚀他们的骨头
As tumors slowly break their bones,
一些修女往那些倒霉蛋身上洒圣水
Some nun sprinkling the poor fuckers with holy water?
其中一个是卫理公会派的
One of them was the methodists.
-我觉得那里是没有修女的 -没兴趣
- I don't think they have nuns. - Not interested.
你之前为什么没问过我关于我妈的事
Why haven't you asked me about my mom before?
-什么 -你以前从没向我问起过她
- What? - You never asked me about her.
那是很早以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
你想见见她吗
You want to meet her?
-你跟她说了我的事吗 -还没有
- Did you tell her about me? - Not yet.
她很可能也不会对你说起我
Probably just as well.
我们当时分得很难堪
We didn't exactly part on good terms.
怎么会那样
How come?
她跟我说她怀孕了 我让她扔掉我的号♥码
She told me she was pregnant, I told her to lose my number.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
你为什么不想做我的父亲
Why didn't you want to be my dad?
我们当时都很年轻 情况很复杂
We were young. It was complicated.
怎么个复杂法
Complicated how?
她想把你生下来
She wanted to keep you.
你当时想让她去堕胎吗
Y-you wanted her to get an abortion?
现在我很开心她没有去堕
Well, now I'm glad that she didn't,
但当时我就是那么想的
But at the time, hell, yes.
我们都不怎么认识对方
We barely knew each other.
她跟我说你们相爱了
She told me you two were in love!
其实并没有那么浪漫啦
Well, it wasn't quite that romantic.
我们是在派对上认识的 服用了太多迷幻剂
We met at a party, did too much peyote,
我把她扑倒在了约翰尼·沃什家地下室的烘干机上
And I bent her over a dryer in Johnny Walsh's basement.
烘干机
A dryer?
我记得当时里面好像有双网球鞋
I remember there was a tennis shoe
或什么的 不断地发出撞击声
Or something in there-kept thumping.
我就按照那个节奏干♥你♥妈♥
I banged your mom to the rhythm of the thing.
好了 萨咪 等等 等等
Okay, Sammi, wait! Wai--loo--oh.
我们确实不是听着音乐 在浪漫烛光中做♥爱♥的
It wasn't candles and Barry White on the stereo.
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
那一夜的种子 诞生出了独一无二的美丽之物
Something incredibly beautiful and special came out of it...
就是你
You.
至少你去看一眼吧
Will you at least take a look?
看什么
At what?
临终关怀院
The hospice places!
我他妈为什么要去
Oh, for christ's sake, why?
求你了
Please.
不去
No.
好吧
Okay!
我去
Okay.
我去就是了
I'll go.
等等 你说你妈平胸吗
Wait. "Small-breasted," you said?
可我记得干洗机上的那位身材很好啊
I could have sworn the girl I bent over the dryer had a nice set.
也许我看洛史都华音乐会时
Maybe your mom was the chick in the porta-potty
在厕所里上的那位才是你妈
at the Rod Stewart concert.
加拉格
Gallagher!
左转
Here to your left.
菲奥娜·加拉格
Fiona gallagher?
我是玛丽亚·薇达尔
Maria Vidal.
今天的提审我将担任你的辩护律师
I'll be your public defender for today's arraignment.
欢迎来到我的办公室
Please, welcome to my office.
-以前经历过这类事吗 -没有
- You been through this before? - No.
好吧 整个流程大概需要90秒
All right, it's gonna take all of about 90 seconds.
法官会宣读控诉罪名
The judge is gonna read the charges.
然后会询问你的请求 你说"我无罪"
He's gonna ask you how you plea. You say, "Not guilty."
然后他会定个保释金额
Then he's gonna set a bail amount.
并宣布初审听证会的时间
Then he'll give us a preliminary hearing date.
交了保释金 你就可以出去了
You post the bond, and you get the hell out of here.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
我根本不知道我弟弟还在楼下...
I had no idea that my brother was still downstair--
菲奥娜 你叫菲奥娜吧
Fiona. Fiona, right?
这个之后再谈
That's a conversation for later.
现在 我们得先去见法官
Right now we have to get you in front of the judge.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
很好
Good.
加拉格 我们里面见
Gallagher, I'll see you inside.
皮特 你好吗
Hi, Pete. How you doing?
直走
Straight ahead.
菲奥娜·加拉格
Fiona Gallagher.
S6-974356号♥案件
Case s6-974356.
-律师都来了吗 -是的 法官阁下
- Is counsel present? - Yes, your honor.
请宣读控诉罪名
Read the charges.
拥有受管制药物
Possession of a controlled substance,
属于四级重罪
a class 4 felony
违反了伊利诺斯州刑法有关规定
under 720 Illinois Criminal Statute 570.1,
轻率行为危害儿童
and child endangerment,
违反了伊利诺斯州刑法第十二章第三节第五条
a violation of the reckless conduct code 720 ILCS 5 section 12c-5,
为三♥级♥重罪
a class 3 felony.
被告是否进行控辩
How does the defendant plead?
加拉格女士
Miss Gallagher?
我无罪 法官阁下
Not guilty, your honor.
辩护律师要求在保释后
Defense requests the accused be released
对被告进行释放
on her own recognizance.
幼童吸食可♥卡♥因♥过量
Cocaine overdose in a toddler?
那孩子还在重症病房♥呢
The child is still in intensive care.
保释金为十万美金
Bail is set at $100,000.
请跟工作人员确定初审日期
Check with the clerk to get a preliminary hearing date.
-什么 -下一位
- What? - Next.
杰克森 案件号♥S4-26♥4♥296
Jackson, s4-26♥4♥296.
直走
All right, straight down.
左转
Left.
-请等一下 -怎么
- Excuse me! - Yes!
我们是菲奥娜·加拉格的家人
We're Fiona Gallagher's family.
-所以呢 -十万美金
- Okay. - $100,000?
她又不是杀了人 又肢解
She didn't carve some dude up
还把尸体扔进冰箱
and stuff his parts in the freezer!
你们不用非得凑够十万
You don't have to put up $100,000.
县监狱只要保释金的10%
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表