天哪
Oh, God!
你今晚很棒 孩子 我为你骄傲
You did real good tonight, kiddo--I'm proud of you.
被这样打了还没吐
It takes a tough little bastard to take a beating
可真不简单
and not puke his guts out.
我吐了
I did puke.
事实上 他在第三节吐了
Actually, he did, third period.
这也没什么丢人的
Well, there's no shame in that, my friends.
我们到了
This is us.
谢谢你们给我带来的精彩夜晚
Well, thank you for an excellent evening.
要进来喝一杯吗
Would you like to come in for a nightcap?
管他呢
Ah, what the heck?
谢了
Thanks.
-你明白吗 -得时刻保持警觉
- You got it? - Got to get my wits about me.
不许看电视 明早还要上学呢 快去睡觉
Hey, no TV. School tomorrow-- bedtime.
不要
No!
-快去 -睡吧 小胖胖
- Oh, come on. Go, go, go. - Oh, come on, bruiser.
你的睡衣呢
Where are-where are your pjs?
我不喜欢睡衣
I don't like pjs.
-那你穿什么睡觉 -裸睡
- Well, what do you wear to bed? - Nothing.
你今晚就穿这个睡吧
Maybe tonight you could wear that.
快进去
In you go.
想喝点什么吗 水 可可
You need anything-- water, cocoa?
你口气臭得像狗屎
Your breath smells like dog poo.
晚安 恰奇
Night, Chuckles.
蔓越莓汁
Cranberry juice.
应该对肝脏有好处
Supposed to be, uh, good for the liver.
谢谢
Thanks.
你对他真好
You are so good with him.
是个好孩子
He's a good one.
弗兰克 你什么血型
Frank, what's your blood type?
O型 怎么了
"O" positive. Why?
我也是
That's my blood type.
是吗
Really?
太巧了
What a coincidence.
我想
I want...
把肝脏给你
to give you my liver.
什么 不行
What? No.
只是一小块 又不是全部
It's just a lobe, right? It's not the whole thing.
缺了它我又不会死掉
I'm not gonna, like, die without it or anything.
可是我们才刚认识
But we--we barely know each other.
我对你已经了解不少了
I know enough to know you...
你很善良
have a beautiful heart.
可是...
That's just...
你能活下去
Hey, look, you get to live.
我还会剩下不少肝脏呢
I'll still have plenty of liver left over.
这有什么不好呢
What's the downside?
手术可不是过家家
Well, the surgery's no walk in the park.
我身上可不止挨过两三刀
Oh, I have been sliced into more times than a side of beef.
你看
Here...
阑尾手术 剖腹产
Appendectomy, C-section,
疝气 脾脏手术 事故手术
hernia, spleen, accidental surgery,
二次修复手术
second surgery to fix that one.
-你看 这里 -好了 好了
- Look. I mean, look. - Okay, yeah, yeah.
好了 把衣服放下来
All right, I get-- put it down.
还是位绅士呢
And a gentleman too?
弗兰克 我被你迷住了
Frank, I think I'm smitten.
不不 哎呀 不要
Oh, no, jeez, no.
不要这样 听着
No--this--okay, listen...
你也喜欢我的
Shh. You feel it too.
-好吧 -我知道的
- Okay, gen-- - I know it.
说实话 我不太想进展太快
Generally speaking, I don't like to move this fast.
-我也是 -好的
- Me neither. - Okay.
但不知道我现在发了什么疯
I don't know what's got into me.
停下 别这样 不要
Stop. No. Okay. No, no. Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
-疼 -你没事吧
- Pain. - You okay?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
友谊日渐坚定
What started as a friendship
-感情因而萌发 -他在唱什么
- has grown stronger - What is he singing?
但愿我有勇气使它流逝
I only wish I had the strength to let it flow
快速马车的《无法控制这种感觉》
I Can't Fight This Feeling, by Reo Speedwagon.
谁让你告诉她我唱的啥 就你知道啊
You tell her what I'm doing. You know what I'm doing.
当他真心的时候就爱插科打诨唱这种歌♥
It's sort of his go-to song when he's feeling earnest.
-我还能唱很多歌♥ -你是真心的吗
- I sing more songs. - Aw. Are you feeling earnest?
你这次是真心的吗
Are you having an earnest moment?
为我人生导向
Give my life direction.
让一切如此清晰
You make everything so clear.
喝了这么多酒
Wine and scotch--
他真的醉得不行了
That's gonna be a hell of a hangover.
-你觉得愧疚吗 -才不
- Are you feeling guilty? - Nah.
看到他能放下包袱很好
It's great to see him cut loose like that.
-他简直是个工作狂 -是啊 没错
- He works his ass off. - Yeah, he does.
而且他干得很好x7f
And he's good at it.
听着老套 不过我真为他骄傲
It's corny, but I'm proud of him.
他在公♥司♥里发一周的脾气
He kicks up a fury all week at the family firm,
然后周五下午回到家
then settles down Friday afternoon
喝点美味的啤酒 看会儿无聊的电视
to a delicious foamy beer and some lame tv.
他就心满意足了
And that's enough for him.
这样谁都会心满意足
Should be enough for anybody.
我不行 以前试过
Not me. Tried it once.
在公♥司♥里上过一个夏天的班
Worked for the CUPS one summer.
每天进出办公室
Showed up to that office
西装革履 好不风光
every day with my button-down and my shiny shoes.
但我差点疯掉
Nearly lost my mind.
为什么
Why?
生活给予我们挑战
Well, life throws challenges at us
从而看出我们是哪种人 对吧
to see what we're made of, right?
但是显然 我是一个嗜酒如命的人
Yeah, apparently, I'm made of Bourbon and Blow.
这样的工作无法让我安分太久
Yeah. A necktie can't hold that in very long.
但是你现在戒了
But you're clean now.
当然 暂时是戒了
Sure. Till I'm not.
我是嗜酒如命的酒鬼
I'm the worst kind of addict.
我喜欢快节奏的生活
I'm addicted to the rush of life.
充满酒精和毒品的生活
Which is primarily booze and drugs?
顺利的时候
When it's good,
你开怀大笑
man, you're laughing a lot,
你到处乱搞
you're screwing a lot.
世界如同被希望的曙光照耀
The world, like, glimmers with promise.
当倒霉的时候 无处可逃
And when it's bad, there is no getting out.
你以为孤单会让你停下
And you think that feeling alone would make you stop,
但是永远不会
but it never does.
但是你伤害别人 这不是更糟吗
But knowing you're hurting people, isn't that worse?
应该是
It should be...
但并没有
But, no, it isn't.
菲奥娜 我们都是瘾君子 想要填补空虚
We're all addicts, Fiona, just trying to fill a void.
只是有些人善于隐藏 是吧
Some of us are just better at hiding it, right?
啥
What?
他醒了
He's back.
让我们把船驶向海岸
Let's bring this ship back into shore
然后永远丢掉船桨
and throw away the oars forever.
我真的很喜欢做菜
You know, I really love making dinner.
以后我要好好学学怎么做
Someday I'm gonna learn how to really do it,
必要的话上个烹饪学校
like, go to culinary school even.
吃龙虾你想配什么饮料
Oh, what'd you want to drink with your scampi?
随便
Uh, whatever you're having.
那就激浪汽水了
Mountain Dew it is.
《橡皮头》可能是我最爱看的电影了
You know, Eraserhead might be my favorite movie of all time.
所营造的那种氛围
It's like this atmospheric,
恐怖的梦境...
horrific dreamscape--
我这样会勾起你的性致吗
Does this make you cray?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表