这儿还有人真有问题要解决呢
Some of us have problems that we're trying to figure out.
等你为了活命需要十五万时
When you need 150 grand just to live,
咱们再来谈"问题"
we'll talk about problems.
你可以把房♥子烧了来骗保
You could burn your house down for the insurance money.
我叔叔多里斯就这么干过
That's what my uncle Doris did.
是啊 他差点把整个社区都烧了
Yeah, and he almost burned down the entire neighborhood.
加太多助燃剂了
Too much accelerant.
但他们没找到确凿证据
But they never got the charges to stick.
纵火
Jewish lightning--
真是犹太同胞
the most inspired
对这个社会最大的贡献
of our Hebrew brethren's contribution to society.
那房♥子又不是你的
You don't even own the damn house.
那希拉的房♥子呢
What about Sheila's house?
你可以跟她分成
You could split the dough with her.
-她买♥♥保险了吗 -买♥♥了
- She got insurance? - Yeah.
我找埃迪医嘱的时候看到过保单
Yeah, I saw the policy when I was looking for eddie's will.
弗兰克 你要在这儿抽大♥麻♥的话
You know, Frank, if you're gonna smoke that in here,
至少让我来一口吧
at least give me a hit.
-她不会答应的 -慢着
- She's never gonna go for it. - Well, wait, wait.
谁说我们要告诉她了
Who says we have to tell her?
弗兰克 你不能烧毁那位好心女士的家
Frank, you are not gonna burn down that nice woman's house.
不 不是烧毁
No, not burn down.
她有责任险
She's got liability.
来一场大事故 就能拿到保险金了
One big accident, and her insurance has to pay up.
-二元论 -笛卡尔
- Cartesian dualism. - Descartes.
-绝对... -命令 康德
- Categorical- - Imperative. Kant.
这次考试我们妥妥能拿下
We're gonna ace this test, bro.
收工
All right.
我们得走了 你准备好了吗
We got to jet. You ready to go?
还没 我得去烘干机里拿裤子
No, I got to grab my pants out of the dryer.
-现在吗 -是的
- Right now? - Yeah.
-我马上就来 -好的
- I'll be right behind you. - All right.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
搞什么
What the fuck?
你
Yo!
至少得给我留点硬币吧 操
Did you at least leave me some quarters? Fuck.
朗
Ron!
在吗 希拉
Hey, Sheila!
希拉
Sheila!
操 你妈♥逼♥的 操
Cocksuck-- fuck, motherfuck, fuck.
我知道 对不起 我晚了几分钟
Yeah, I know. Sorry. I'm a few minutes late.
六分钟
Six minutes.
我知道 我只是
Yeah, I know. I just--
被锁在寝室外面了 好吗
I got locked out of my dorm room, right?
有个女的 她把我的衣服
'Cause--'cause this chick, she pulled my laundry
从烘干机里拿出来了 我
out of the dryer early, and my--
我牛仔裤还是湿的
My jeans are still wet. Um...
错过的时间就算了
Look, I'm not asking for the time I missed,
还剩多久我就答多久
just the time I have left.
-这样不行 -为什么
- It doesn't work that way. - Why not?
我不会跟你辩论这件事
I'm not going to argue about this.
为了这个考试我复习了好久 好吗
Look, I studied my ass off for this test, okay?
让我进去吧 我会向你证明的
Just let me in, and I will prove it to you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别这么混♥蛋♥ 赶紧让我考试吧
Don't be a fucking prick. Just let me take the damn test.
这他妈是怎么回事
What the fuck is this?
昨天你给人口♥交♥了几次
How many blow jobs you give yesterday?
-十次 -打了几次手♥枪♥
- Ten blow jobs. - How many tugs?
-五次 -此外还有两个男的
- Five. - That's on top of two guys
要了全套骑乘式服务
who shelled out for a full belly ride.
你就用两百块打发她走吗
You send her home with a measly 200 bucks?
萨莎定的价
Sasha sets the price.
萨莎得认识到
Well, Sasha needs to find out
我老婆是妓♥女♥ 不是奴隶
that my wife's a hooker, not a slave.
好了 好了 来真的了
Okay. Okay. Now this is happening.
出来 快出来
Out! Get out!
走 对的
Let's go! Yes.
穿上 走人
Put it on, and let's go. Hey!
来吧 你们不该被这么对待
Come on, you deserve better than this.
不管你是不是快高♥潮♥了 跟我走
I don't care if you're mid-pump. Come with me.
把陌生人的老二放嘴里的时候
Hey, you want to get paid a little more
你想不想多赚点钱
for putting a stranger's dick in your mouth?
跟我走 女士们
Come on, ladies.
快点 快点
Move, move.
晚点再清理吧
You can clean it off later.
我不管黏不黏 动起来
I don't care if it's sticky. Go!
快点 快点 出去
Come on. Come on, get out.
赶紧走 对的 穿上
Let's fucking go! Yes, let's-- yes, put that on.
妈的 大家好
Fuck me. Hi, guys.
走吧
Let's go!
看看你们的客户多满意
Look at all your happy customers, huh?
不给她们工钱谁也别想上♥床♥
No one's getting laid till they get paid.
我会告诉萨莎
I tell Sasha.
告诉他去他妈的
Yeah, tell him to go fuck himself.
你逗我吗 这顶多就算个扭伤
Are you kidding me? This is barely a sprain.
好像你学过医似的
Oh, like you've got a medical degree.
我处理个人责任险索赔很有经验
Hey, I handled enough personal liability claims
知道六位数的赔偿该伤成什么样
to know what a six-figure payout looks like.
你这个顶多两千
This is 2 grand, tops.
我需要十五万
I need 150.
那你最好带条断腿来见我
Well, then you better bring me a mangled femur,
或者 瞎一只眼
you know, or lose an eye.
瞎两只就更好了
Better yet, lose both eyes.
你一进屋 两个黑洞
You know, you walk in, empty sockets,
事情就成了
we got us a winner.
-天呐 弗兰克 -怎么了
- Jesus, Frank. - What?
要命了 抱歉
Jesus. I'm sorry.
有时候就这样
It does this sometimes.
你能不能 赶紧出去
Ugh, would you just-- go on, get out.
医院至少要预交五万美元
The hospital needs at least 50,000 down
他们才会安排手术
before they'll even schedule the operation.
他们接受预交
They take down payments?
你不把剩下的钱补上医院能怎么样
And what are they gonna do if you don't pay up the rest--
-驳回你的肝脏吗 -罗 没有钱我会死
- repo the liver? - Lou, I'm dead without this.
五万美元 我估计你需要
50 grand? Okay, we're talking, like,
部分残疾 身体至少百分之三十烧伤
partial paralysis, burns over at least 30% of your body.
如果你没胆子弄残自己
Hey, if you don't have the stones to hobble yourself,
那就找人帮你
find someone who'll do it for you.
你就是我要找的人
You're just the man I'm looking for.
-你怎么了 -我需要你帮忙
- What happened to you? - I need your help.
我拿锤子砸了小维的药柜 偷了些药
I took a hammer to V's stash, stole some pills.
在楼上
They're upstairs.
不不 在楼上吗
No, no, no, not tha-- they're upstairs?
待会再去拿
I'll--I'll get 'em later.
我要你弄断我的腿
I want you to break my leg.
我需要保险金
I need--I need the insurance money.
只有这样 我才能做移植手术
It's the only way I'll be able to pay for the transplant.
你要我伤害你
You want me to hurt you?
性命攸关
It's life or death.
如果你爱我 儿子 你会帮我
If you love me, son, you'll do this.
能拍下来挂到网上吗
Can I put it on YouTube?
当然...
Su--
不行
No.
-只欠一推 -头先着地怎么办
- Just one push. - What if I land on my head?
把你的腿伸进轨道 让火车压过去
Just stick your leg over the track and let it get run over.
放在外轨上行不行
What about the third rail?
什么是外轨
What's a third rail?
该死的奥巴马医保法案
Fucking Obamacare.
这是什么破体制
What kind of a system do we live in,
你得弄残自己才能活命
you have to cripple yourself to stay alive?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表