因为我讨厌自己的原因已经很多了
Cause I hate myself for a number of reasons right now
我不想再加一项出♥卖♥♥♥别人
and I'm not going to add being a snitch to the list.
-好吧 -你毁了我的生活 你知道吗
- Okay. - You ruined my life, you know that?
当着你们全家人的面
Dropping that little bomb on Mike
把事情告诉了麦克
in front of your family.
我那是帮你 好吗
I did you a favor, okay?
你的工作烂死了
The cup job sucks
我那兄弟又是个无聊到死的蠢货 对吧
and my brother's a boring yuppie asshole, all right?
我来了
Hey, girl.
抱歉让你等了这么久
Sorry I took so long.
都怪我肚子里这俩小妞
Got held up in the bathroom by the two girls in my gut
坐在我膀胱上影响我机体功能
sitting on my bladder blocking my functions.
我去 你这脸色真可怕
Damn, you look like hell.
是啊 一直睡不着
Yeah, I'm not sleeping.
还好我给你带来了"催眠饮料"
Good thing I brought over some snooze juice.
好了 慢点倒
All right, all right.
为了加快销♥售♥速度
We're accepting cash only offers
我们只接受现金
to expedite the sale,
所以价格定得比较低
which is why the price is so low.
契约文件都在我们的律师手里
Our lawyers will hold the money in escrow.
所以需要快点转手
We need to unload it fast.
要付两项抵押贷款太辛苦了
Paying two mortgages is killing us,
而且得给我爸找个暖和点的地方住
plus Dad needs to get to a warmer climate asap.
你看看他
I mean, look at him.
慢点 外公
Easy, grandpa.
我们想做一次全面改造
We're looking to do a renovation,
花费四个月的时间
a four-month turnaround.
价格会比定价低一点
We'll purchase under ask.
全部现金支付
All cash.
你跟哈希德那家人商量吧
Duke it out with the Hasids.
十分钟前刚跟他们谈妥
Put an offer down about 10 minutes ago.
长得挺瘦的 说不定你能打过他们
Skinny dudes. You could probably take them.
这个沙发可以买♥♥
This couch is for sale
那台桌子 电视也在卖♥♥
and that table and the TV.
这个椅子多少钱
How much for this chair?
你想出多少
How much you want to pay?
不如就给...
Well, how about--
只收现金 谢谢
Cash only. Please.
爸 成功了
Dad, it's working.
他们都信了
They're falling for it.
是不是很好玩
Isn't this fun?
你还好吗
You okay?
在为明天卡尔的事
I'm conserving my energy
储存体力
for Carl's thing tomorrow.
每支枪都上好膛了
Every gun's loaded, okay?
这是一支巨蝮XM15半自动步♥枪♥
So here we got your bushmaster XM-15 semiautomatic.
用的是镀铬枪管
Premium 16-inch chrome-lined profile barrel.
棒
Sweet.
这枪保护家人够用吗
What do you think about home protection?
我马上要有三个孩子了
I got three little ones on the way.
保卫家宅呀
Safeguarding the old homestead, huh?
《第二修正案》嘛[公民持枪] 老兄
Hey, Second Amendment, brother.
捍卫自♥由♥全靠枪子儿
Got to protect my freedom one bullet at a time.
好吧
Okay, so...
那就米尔科姆M32 MGL-140榴弹发射器吧
Milkor M32 MGL-140 grenade launcher.
够你捍卫自♥由♥的了
Protects a shitload of freedoms.
六发榴弹 双动扳机
Six-round cylinder, double-action,
军用级别武器
military grade weapon.
少了几个部件
Missing a few parts, but...
但还是能发射
it still shoots.
好重
It's heavy.
这家伙多少钱 说个数
What are we talking here? How much?
五千左右吧
Well, around five grand.
五千美元
$5,000?
-是的 -拜托 老兄
- Yeah. - Aw, come on, man.
球棒怎么卖♥♥
How much for the bat?
我勒个去
Holy shit.
我得走了
I got to go.
-我♥操♥啊 -就这样
- Holy shit. - That's it?
门卫
Concierge.
医学编码员 录音打字员
Medical coder. Transcriptionist?
我他妈都不知道这是些啥
I don't even know what half this shit is?
除了超级无聊以外
Other than supremely boring?
没人需要我了 小维
No one needs me any more, V.
黛比找对象了
Debbie's dating.
利普念大学了
Lip's in college.
卡尔在学校里惹了麻烦 我又帮不了他
Carl's in trouble at school and I can't help him.
谁知道伊恩又在搞什么
Who knows what's up with Ian.
他们都长大了 你还指望怎么样
They're all growing up. What'd you expect?
你也该考虑自己的需求了
Time for you to figure out your own needs.
技术支持人员
Tech support provider.
不够格
Underqualified.
翻译
Translator.
不够格
Underqualified.
-还有拍黄♥片♥呢 -太够格了
- There's porn. - Overqualified.
你干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing?
想办法在家赚钱
Finding ways to make money from home.
有什么东西烧焦了吗
Hey, is something burning?
-闻到了吗 -我♥操♥
- Smell that? - Oh, shit.
-我♥操♥ -操啊
- Oh, shit! - Shit!
天哪 妈的
Oh, my God. Oh, shit.
家里着火啦
Fire in the hole.
不是我家
Not my hole.
你就让它这么烧焦
You just let it burn?
我们在做其它事
We got distracted.
天呐
Oh, God.
你烂醉如泥
You're shitfaced.
什么时候加拉格家的人喝酒也成重罪了
Since when is a felony for a Gallagher to drink?
冷静点 这得怪我 酒是我带来的
Calm down. It's my fault. I brought the vodka.
你还灌她喝了吗
Oh, and poured it down her throat?
是你叫我放松的
You're the one who told me to relax.
谁他妈去把那玩意儿关了
Somebody shut that thing up!
操 就把房♥子烧了吧
Fuck. Burn the house down, okay?
也把食物烧焦
Burn the food too, you know,
我总能从半工半读的破餐厅
I can always steal some more
再偷点吃的回来
from my shitty work-study job, right?
我正在经历一段难熬的时期
I'm going through something here.
是啊 看样子你一小时
Yeah, it looks like you went through
"经历"了五瓶酒 菲奥娜
about five beverages in an hour, Fiona.
再来一瓶吧 为什么不呢
Have another one. Why not?
谁都管不了你
You're your own woman. Right?
睡了上司的哥哥
No, bang the boss's brother.
把可♥卡♥因♥放在孩子们够得着的桌上
Leave coke out on the table for the kids.
被逮捕
Get arrested.
你要做什么随便你
Do whatever the fuck you need to do.
家里我能照顾好
I've got this.
卡尔 上楼
Hey, Carl, go upstairs,
拿上牙刷还有睡觉的东西
get your toothbrush and something to sleep in.
他明天还要参加停学会议
He has the suspension meeting tomorrow.
别担心 不用担心
Oh, no worries. No worries.
我会及时送他去希拉家的
I'll get him to Sheila's in time.
我通宵学习
Stay up all night studying.
有什么关系
I mean, what the fuck?
不就是应用物理学测验嘛
It's just an applied physics quiz.
黛比在哪
Where's Debbie?
她在希拉家 跟萨咪一起
She's at Sheila's with Sammi.
-维罗妮卡 -在呢
- Veronica! - Yeah?
你怎么不接电♥话♥
You're not answering your phone?
我没听见 怎么了
I didn't hear it. What's up?
卡罗要生了
Carol. She's in labor.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表