让我给她展示一下加拉格基因的魔力
I give her a taste of the old Gallagher magic.
你 你身上带了现金吗
You--you got any cash?
希拉给了我40块买♥♥吃的
Sheila gave me $40 for groceries.
交给我 我要买♥♥大♥麻♥
Hand it over. I need weed.
儿子 我都走不动路了
Son, I can hardly walk.
我认为让我行动起来更重要
I think ambulation takes precedence.
那我们吃什么
What will we eat now?
你是个聪明的孩子
You're a bright kid.
相信你会有别的办法
I'm sure you'll figure out something.
好吧
Look...
给你
Here...
够买♥♥面包和厕纸了
There's enough for bread and T.P.
赶紧去
Shoo.
弄点药片回来
Get hard drugs.
让你老爹骄傲一下
Make daddy proud.
-你竟然迟到了 -我设了早上六点的闹钟
- You can't be serious. - I set my alarm for 6:00 A.M.
想逃避道德谴责的胆小鬼才会找借口
Excuse is the refuge of the moral coward.
老兄 我昨天就睡了三小时
Dude, I got three hours of sleep.
熬夜学经济学来着
I was up all night studying for Econ.
其他上早班的混♥蛋♥也是
So did every other jerk on morning shift.
这叫"半工半读" 不是"半读半工"
It's called work-study, not study-work.
我已经很努力了 混♥蛋♥ 好吗
I'm trying, asshole, all right?
-放我一马 -那就再努力一点
- Cut me some slack. - Try harder.
核桃和葡萄干的盘子空了
Walnut and raisin dishes are empty.
保温台上全是糖浆
Steam table is covered in syrup.
擦干净 换一批新的
Clean that up, make a new batch,
还有别跟我摆脸色 伙计
and lose the 'tude, dude.
这个像小凯
This one looks like Kev.
这个像我
This one looks like me.
这个要么像我表弟特罗伊
And this one either looks like my cousin Troy
要么就像马文·盖伊
or Marvin Gaye.
马文·盖伊 20世纪中期美国著名歌♥手 有"摩城王子"之称
我只是来拿止痛药的
Yeah, I just came here for the painkillers.
你要是以为我会让你免费拿走
If you think I'm gonna load you up on my hard-won,
我辛苦弄来的高档药片
top-shelf pharmaceuticals pro bono,
那你就是脑残了
you are one fry short of a happy meal.
药不能免费给你 谁都不行
No freebies, not for you, not for anyone.
你要收我买♥♥药的钱吗
You're charging me for drugs now?
宝贝 现在我们进入了求生模式
Honey, we are in survival mode.
你不是要做贫民窟的护士吗
What happened to ghetto nurse?
她成为资本主义者了
She became a capitalist.
我可以在中学帮你卖♥♥欧治
I could sell for you big market for oxy in middle school.
不行 赶紧走
No. Vamoose.
我得准备一下去酒吧了
I got to get ready and go to the bar.
走吧
Go.
拜
Bye.
别碰
你脸色差到极点了
You're in bad shape.
说点我不知道的行吗
Well, tell me something I don't know.
能看一下你的证件吗
Could I see your card?
可以
Yes.
是合法的
It's legit too,
跟这帮鼻涕虫不一样
not like these whiners.
你有什么具体的要求吗
Are you looking for anything specific?
有
Uh, yeah.
要一些能不让我觉得
Something to make me not feel
像被一支挥舞着大刀的新纳粹军队
like I'm being stabbed repeatedly
一刀一刀捅的感觉
by a small army of knife-wielding Neo-Nazis.
有缓解慢性关节炎的"艾琳大♥麻♥"
Well, we have Irene Kush for chronic arthritis,
缓解焦虑和慌张的"馊牛仔"
Sour Diesel for anxiety and panic attacks,
缓解肌肉痉挛的"大佛乳酪"
Big Buddha Cheese for muscle spasms.
有缓解严重肝受损的吗
What about for fatal liver damage?
我们不建议肝硬化的人吸大♥麻♥
Oh, we don't recommend bud for cirrhosis.
研究表明 很可能由中度
Studies show a significantly higher rate
恶化成重度纤维症
of moderate to severe fibrosis,
-或是组织受损 在普遍... -好了 没事
- or tissue scarring, in regular-- - Okay, fine.
不用跟我讲药监局的警告
Let's skip the fda warning.
给我来一盎司"大佛"
Give me an ounce of the Buddha
一张食用品目录 还有试用品 免费的试用品
and a medibles menu and some samples, free samples.
这些钱够买♥♥
Um, this will get you, like,
八分之一盎司劣质的大♥麻♥ 还有两块饼干
an eighth of low-grade schwag and two cookies.
成交
Sold.
他有个小习惯 在思考的时候
And he does this, like, little wheeze thing
会发出一点喘息声 就好像是这样
when he's thinking, kind of like a little, "hmm."
他不喜欢体育 我也不喜欢体育
And he doesn't like sports, and I don't like sports.
他以前在学校乐队里吹小号♥
And he used to play the trumpet in marching band,
但是按键坏了之后他就退出了
but he dropped out when his valve button broke.
他还有超多的复古T恤
And he has this enormous collection of vintage t-shirts.
我觉得... 我不知道
I feel like--I don't know. I don't know.
觉得你爱他吗
Like you love him?
觉得我非常喜欢他 我不知道
Like I really like him. I don't know.
我感觉 每次想到他心都疼一下
I feel like my heart hurts when I think of him.
那你俩打算什么时候做
So when do you plan on doing it?
快了吧
Um, soon?
-你们在等什么 -他还没有提出来
- What are you even waiting for? - He hasn't asked yet.
你要是喜欢他 就直接做呗
If you're in like with him, then why not just do it?
好的
Okay.
如果疼的话 不要尖叫
And if it hurts, don't squeal--
男生会失去性趣
huge turn-off for guys.
完事儿之后 一定记得尿尿
And make sure you pee right afterwards,
你就不会得性病了
so you don't get an STD.
完事后相互依偎时
And when you cuddle afterwards,
让他从后面抱着你
let him be the big spoon.
-我要怎么开始 -在他出其不意的时候
- How do I start? - When he's not expecting it...
突然 你就脱掉裤子
Bam, you drop trou
然后就搔首弄姿
and expos-ay some sex-ay.
是的 男生最爱那些
Yeah, boys go cray over that stuff.
我没有性感内♥裤♥
I don't own any sexy undies.
闺蜜 你看过我的内衣抽屉吗
Homegirl, have you seen my underwear drawer?
芝加哥家庭援助
收到我发给你的链接了吗
Get that link I just sent?
这是什么
What is this?
是个本地的戒酒协会
It's the, uh, local al-anon chapter.
我要用它来干嘛
Uh-huh. And what am I supposed to do with it?
没什么 但你可以通过它找到当地的互助组
Nothing, but you could use it to find a local meeting,
如果你想的话
if you wanted to.
它帮我们渡过了很多难关
It got us through some pretty rough moments.
-"我们" - 是的 我全家
- "Us"? - Yeah, my whole family.
你们全家一起去互助组吗
Your whole family went to meetings?
我们全家一起去了 是的
My whole family went to meetings. Sure.
和处在相同困境的人们谈谈心
I mean, it helps to talk to people
对自己有帮助
in similar situations, you know?
所以谈心就能解决所有问题了吗
Oh. So talking solved all your problems?
我没那么说
Didn't say that.
你用你的方式解决你家的问题
You deal with your family shit your way,
我用我的方式解决我家的
and I will deal with mine my way,
即是 置之不理
which is not dealing with it at all.
好吧 那要是很管用的话
Okay. Well, if that works so well,
我为什么不能住你家
then why can't I stay at your place?
算你厉害
Well played.
别让我当啰嗦鬼
Don't make me out to be a nag.
我不是在告诉你该怎么做
I'm not telling you what to do.
我只是告诉你我们是怎么做的 好吗
I'm just telling you what we did, all right?
接不接受随便
So take it or leave it.
明天我会丢几个
I'll drop a couple of duffle bags
装满衣物和洗漱用品的大包在你家 行了吧
full of clothing and toiletries at your place tomorrow, okay?
太好了
Yes.
-只有这些吗 -不止
- This all you got? - Nope.
如果你表现得好
Got a tight roll of quarters behind my fly
我的裤子拉链后面还藏着大♥麻♥烟卷
with your name on it, if you play your cards right.
是你的小孩
That your kid?
是 随意播种 无所畏惧
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表