什么 我去
What? Oh, shit.
祝我们好运
Wish us luck.
什么东西烧焦了
There's something burning.
-我们走 -不要
- Let's go. Come on. Go... - No.
拜托 利普
Hey, come on. Lip, please.
-你不用带走他们的 -是啊 我不用
- You don't have to take them. - You're right. I don't.
别这样 那晚餐呢
Come on. What about dinner?
你自己享用吧
Enjoy.
别响了
Shut up!
你的手指再敢靠近那条鸡♥巴♥
Those fingers go anywhere near that cock,
我就把你这只手的每个指节都打断
I'm gonna break every knuckle in your hand,
全部15个
all 15 of them.
别激动 好斗小子
Settle down, rumble fish.
不过一只手可只有14个指节哦
Anyway, a hand only has 14 knuckles.
你♥他♥妈♥找死吗
You want to fucking die?
我的一位常客请我们
We got invited to an after-hours
下班后去他的顶楼套房♥聚会
at the loft of one of my regulars.
很好玩的
It's fun.
好玩有什么不对
What's wrong with fun?
没有 除非涉及某个胖基佬
Nothing unless it involves some fat faggot
把脏手伸进...
shoving his hands down--
干什么 讨厌
No-fuck.
我总是在想他
I mean, I think about him all the time.
只要闲下来 他就会出现在我脑海里
Whenever my brain pauses, he just shows up,
就算是我不希望他出现的时候
even when I don't want him to.
你都想他什么呢
What do you think about?
他的头发 眼睛
Like, his hair, his eyes,
有时仅仅是他的名字
sometimes just his name.
这正常吗
Is that normal?
当然
Absolutely.
我的两个朋友 霍莉和艾丽
Because my two friends, Holly and Ellie?
她们总说 "男孩都很蠢"
They're always like, "boys are stupid",
还一副很厌恶他们的样子
and they act like they hate them.
但我从来没有这种感觉
But I never feel that way.
那你什么感觉
How do you feel?
挺奇怪的
Um, this is weird.
我感觉想去保护他
Like I want to protect him.
怪吗
Is that weird?
不 亲爱的
No, honey.
我还觉得头晕想吐
I also feel sick and dizzy.
坠入爱河的人都是这种感觉
Mm, that's how everyone gets when they're falling in love.
坠入爱河不是应该感觉很美妙吗
But I thought it was supposed to feel good.
是的 但有时
It does, but sometimes,
这种感觉实在太美好了
the good parts are so good,
你会愿意经受难以置信的痛苦
you're willing to suffer An unbelievable amount of pain
只为一尝这种感觉
just to get to them.
所以我才结婚三次
That's why I have been married three times
订婚十二次
and engaged 12.
那美妙感觉什么时候才会有
But when do the good parts start?
现在挺难的
Well, right now it's hard.
他把你甩了 改变了规则
He changed the rules a little bit by dumping you.
你现在最好呢
Best thing to do?
就是假装毫不在乎
Act like you don't give a shit.
要怎么做
How do I do that?
跟他一起玩
Well, hang out with him.
打扮得漂漂亮亮的
Make yourself pretty.
给他机会想清楚自己放弃了什么样的尤物
Give him the opportunity to consider what he gave up.
女人就是这样处理问题的
That's how a woman handles things.
那他就会把我追回去吗
And then he'll want me back?
你得耐心点
Have to be patient.
亲爱的 这可是长线作战
This is a long con, baby.
你要有必胜的决心
You're in it to win it.
坚持就是胜利
Stay the course.
明白
Got it.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for talking to me.
我没办法找菲奥娜谈这些事
I can't talk to Fiona about any of this stuff.
她现在自己都顾不过来
She's a total spaz right now.
不过
But also,
我觉得她也很害怕孤独终老
I think she's afraid of ending up alone.
那是她该操心的
That's her shit,
不是你
not yours.
拉好了
All done.
来人帮忙擦擦 扶我出去
Need help wipin' and walkin'.
来了 爸爸
Coming, dad.
去去就回
Be right back.
对了
P.S.,
有个姐妹真好
I love having a sister.
是啊
Me too.
老弟 玩得还好吧
Hey, kiddo, you doing okay?
当然 大学都这样吗
Yeah, is college always like this?
问朗
Ask Ron.
我也没参加多少派对
Well, I don't party that much,
我尽量克制每天玩《我的世界》超过八小时
and I try not to play more than eight hours of Minecraft a day.
要是你在学校表现好点
And then you start doing better in school?
以后这些都是你的
All this could be yours.
大学真爽
College rules.
看看这地方
Check out these digs.
看看这夜景
Look at that view.
那家伙是干什么的
What does this joker do?
他是个工程师 还兼♥职♥摄影师
He's an engineer and part-time photographer.
我觉得这些照片有些就是他照的
I think he took some of these pictures actually.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他为什么要让你来这里
Why'd he want you to come here then, huh?
别紧张
Oh, come on,
不是每个人都想占我便宜 米奇
not everybody wants something from me, Mick.
伊恩
Ian.
-你能来太好了 -莱恩
- So happy you could make it. - Ryan.
很高兴来来这里
Oh, good to be here.
这是米奇
Hey, this is Mickey.
幸会幸会
Delighted to meet you.
你俩有谁想喝鸡尾酒吗
Uh, could I get either of you a cocktail?
你这儿有啤酒吗
Yeah, you got beer?
我这儿有精啤 烈啤
I've got some craft brews, a stout,
印度爱尔啤酒 麦啤
IPA, winter wheat.
普通啤酒呢
How about beer?
当然 这有什么不可以的
Right. Could I be any more of a fag?
啤酒马上就来 伊恩你呢
One beer coming up. Ian?
我去看看都有什么
Let's see what you got.
你是新来的
You're new.
你和伊恩一起的
You here with Ian?
是的
Yeah.
他很不错
He's great.
你是做什么的
So what do you do for living?
做生意
I run business.
哪种生意
What kind of business?
服务业
Hospitality.
很好 什么方面
Oh, nice. What realm?
拉皮条的
I'm a pimp.
等等 真的吗
Wait, you're serious?
太棒了
That's incredible.
我的论文是关于变性人性工作
My dissertation is on transgender sex work
和妓♥女♥与嫖♥客♥
and symbolic interactionism
关系框架中的符号♥互动论
within the framework of hustler-client relations.
你有名片吗
You got a card?
晚安 小黛
Night, Debs.
晚安 弗兰克
Night, Frank.
莫妮卡
Monica.
晚安 菲奥娜
Good night, Fiona.
晚安 利普
Good night, Lip.
晚安 卡尔 伊恩
Night, Carl and Ian.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表