越快越好
As soon as possible.
明天不行
O-only not tomorrow,
明天的行程已经都排满了
'cause tomorrow's already pretty full.
我们要结婚
We're getting married.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
移植手术需要花费两万五千美元
The transplant will cost 25,000 american dollars,
肝需要另付五千
plus 5,000 for the liver--
加起来一共是三万美元
30,000 in total.
两万六 干不干
Can you do it for 26,000 total?
我们只有这么多
That's all we've got.
我们就...这么多
That, uh, that's what we--
因为之前...听说是
We were told that-- that--
成交
I will accept this offer.
他就是你们的捐赠者
That is your liver.
沙卡瓦特的匹配度很高
Shakhawat is a perfect match.
他会捐献一片肝叶
He will give you one lobe.
谢谢 你真好
Thank you. That-that is so nice of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
打这个号♥码联♥系♥我
Contact me at this number.
失陪了
Now excuse me.
的士还在等我
I have a taxi waiting.
再说一遍你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was again?
是的
Yes.
没找到她
There's no sign of her.
为什么我们家都没人学过弹吉他
Hey, how come none of us ever learned to play guitar?
或者演奏任何乐器
Or any instrument?
我在想 也许我们该去学学吉他
I was thinking that maybe we could pick up guitar
或是钢琴 甚至是鼓
or--or piano, or drums even, just--
演奏乐器是一个很好的自我表达的方式
It--it's such a cool way to express yourself,
罗斯福大道有群街头音乐家
'cause it--there were these street musicians on Roosevelt,
他们经常在街上演奏...
and they had this groove thing going, and--
听起来有趣极了
That sounds really interesting,
但我正试着学习德国哲学呢
But I'm trying to read german philosophy.
行吗 心情好的时候学这个就已经够难的了
Okay? Which is hard enough on a good day,
那时候我不用想象菲奥娜已经死在
meaning a day when I'm not imagining Fiona dead
某道沟渠里了
in a ditch somewhere,
所以你能不能...
so if you could just please--
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起 小黛
I'm sorry, Debs.
我得走了
I gotta go.
菲奥娜不在家
Just 'cause Fiona's gone
不代表她出事了
Doesn't mean she's hurt.
我参军时
I mean, when I joined the army,
只不过是想离开一阵子
I just needed to get away for a little while.
如果她跟弗兰克一样怎么办
What if she's pulling a Frank?
什么意思
What do you mean?
她到了某个地方
Well, she went somewhere
搞得一团糟
and got fucked up.
那不像是菲奥娜的作风
It's not like Fiona.
她这个月所做的事有哪一件像是她的作风
And what has she done this month that is like Fiona?
最近几天
I mean, these past few days,
她心情都很低落
she's been pretty down.
我们对她的态度都很差
We've been kinda hard on her.
怎么 还是我们的错了
What, so it's our fault?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
我一直在故意无视她
I've been pretty much ignoring her.
别说了 好吗 别这么想
Stop. Okay? Don't go down that road.
她跌到谷底 那是她自己的问题
If she's bottoming out, that's on her.
我们就跟以前找弗兰克一样
So we act like we're looking for Frank.
去桥洞里找
Check under bridges.
对 为什么不呢
Yeah, why not?
市监狱有醉汉监禁室
There's a drunk tank at the city jail.
她还会跟谁混在一起
Who else would she get fucked up with?
会不会是麦克的哥哥罗比
What about Mike's brother, Robbie,
给她可♥卡♥因♥的那个人
the one who gave her the coke?
有可能 你有他电♥话♥吗
Yeah, you have his number?
伊恩可以给全球杯公♥司♥打电♥话♥ 就说是他的老友
Ian could call worldwide cup and say he's an old friend.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
妈的 我得走了
Shit, um, look, I gotta go.
我也想留下帮忙
Um, you know, I wish I could stay and help.
但我有场考试
I just got this exam-
行了 我们懂
Yeah, whatever, we know.
请帮我查芝加哥
The number's in Chicago.
全球杯公♥司♥的号♥码
for worldwide cup.
今晚我睡沙发
I get the couch tonight.
在罗比家和不知名姑娘家我都睡了地板
I was on the floor at Robbie's and what's-her-name's.
行吧 那我跟艾弗里睡
Fine, I'll crash with Avery.
我要吐了
I'm gonna puke.
她刚是说要吐了吗
Did she say she's gonna puke?
那窗开不了的
Hey, that doesn't open.
不能吐车里 好吗
Do not puke in the van, okay?
-靠边停车 -这里不能
- Pull over. - Yeah, but I can't
-靠边停车 -她要...
- Pull over here. - Oh, she's--
天呐
Oh, god.
太恶心了
Oh, damn.
让她坐好
Get her back in.
我们在哪
Where are we?
在车里
In the van.
你不是讨厌艾弗里吗
I thought you hated Avery.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
就那一次
That was one time.
我昏过去了
I was passed out.
艾弗里上了我
Avery had sex with me.
-我们要去哪 -那挺不厚道的
- Where are we going? - That was not cool.
但平时 他人还是挺好的
But usually, he's, like, a pretty cool guy.
刚刚说到哪了 对了
Okay, so where were we? Right.
来看看
So let's see.
婚鞋
Shoes.
你觉得怎么样
What are you thinking here?
鱼嘴鞋
Open-toe...
还是包头鞋
Or...Closed?
包头鞋
真的吗
Really?
我喜欢这款设计 因为减去冗杂 线条简单
真有意思
That's so interesting.
好的 我觉得我们可能想法是一致的
Okay, 'cause I think we might be on the same page here.
请帖用亮面的还是磨砂的
Glossy or matte program?
萨咪
Sammi.
失去
Loss...
是生命循环的一部分
Is part of the cycle of life.
万物都会衰败
Whatever g-grows must decay.
没什么是永恒的
Everything is temporary,
而你 希拉 非常勇敢
and--and you,You, Sheila, are so brave.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不过你到底在说什么
Okay, what are we talking about, though?
我听到了死前的喉鸣
I heard the death rattle.
我检查了他的脉搏
I checked his pulse.
我打开了窗
I opened the window.
释放了他的灵魂
And I set his spirit free.
弗兰克
Frank is--
弗兰克
Frank is--
弗兰克死了
Frank is dead.
不不
No! No.
不 他没死 妈的
No, he isn't. God damn it.
-别把窗关上 -不
- Don't close the window! - Oh, no.
你不希望我关窗的
You don't want me to close the window.
-他的灵魂... - 弗兰克
- His spirit- - Frank!
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank! Frank.
把头抬起来
Okay, lift the head.
下巴倾斜 检查呼吸
Tilt the chin. Check for breathing.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表