are gonna do a little walk-through.
就几分钟 很快就走...
Just take a few minutes, and we'll be out of your--
这是什么
What's this?
织毛衣用的
I use it for knitting.
心率63次/分 不稳定
Heart rate 63 and fluctuating.
血压90/55
B.P. 90 over 55.
你感觉怎么样 弗兰克
How are you feeling, Frank?
-知道他的血型吗 -O型阳性 跟我一样
- Do you know his blood type? - "O" positive. Same as me.
病患的女儿说他最近做了肝移植手术
Uh, daughter says he recently had a liver transplant.
-有多近 -我也不知道
- How recent? - I-I don't know.
大概是...
What would you say? About--
差不多二十分钟以前吧
It was, like, 20 minutes ago?
什么二十分钟以前
What was 20 minutes ago?
肝移植手术
The transplant.
调度中心 请等一下 在哪里做的手术
Dispatch, hold on. What transplant facility?
就在刚刚那个地下室里
It's just in that basement there.
上车
Get in.
一间地下室
A basement.
恰奇 想不想搭救护车
Chuckie, want to ride in the ambulance?
不 不是医院地下室 是仓库地下室
No, not a hospital basement. Like, a warehouse.
好刺♥激♥呀
This is exciting.
好了 我要把你放下来啦
Okay, we're gonna lay you down.
好不好
Okay?
我靠
God damn it.
这是我第二次被玩乐毯绊住了
It's the second time I tripped over this play mat.
能不能换个地方摆 拜托
Can we put it somewhere else, please?
你觉得我能不能同时喂她们两个
You think I could feed them both at once?
我很乐意看你试试
I'd like to see you try.
医生说我不孕不育
The doctor said I couldn't have a baby.
现在我都成产奶机了
Now I'm gonna be a milk machine.
你和这对美胸说再见吧
You better say good-bye to these titties,
再也无法恢复曾经的尖挺了
'cause they'll never be the same again.
别这么说
Oh, do not say that. -
来 我们要把小垫子先放在下面
All right, we're gonna put your little changing mat over here.
宝贝儿
Hey, kiddo.
你在等人吗
You expecting someone?
没 我就想看看
No, I was just trying to remember
有没有把东西落在车上
if I left anything in the truck.
好了
All right.
谁准备好换尿片了呀
Who's ready for the diaper assembly line, huh?
是你吧 我会把你清理干净
I think you are. I think I have you all set.
我要把你弄得干干净净
I'm gonna get you all set.
别往妈妈身上尿尿
Don't pee pee on mommy.
我还是第一次来希博伊根呢
You know, I've never been to sheboygan before.
这里不错吧
It's nice, right?
是啊 田园风情
Yeah, it's got kind of a rural charm.
-来 -对不起
- Come here. - I'm so sorry.
没事
It's okay.
-没事的 -对不起
- It's okay. - I'm sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
你没事就好
I'm just glad you're all right.
我真的 真的很高兴
You know, I'm really, really fucking glad.
姐姐 咱们... 走吗
All right, sis, you wanna-- wanna get out of here?
那好 来
Yeah, okay. Come on.
穿上
Here you go.
可以吗
Okay?
好
All right.
他情况很不妙
His condition is critical.
生命迹象不稳定
Vital signs unstable.
可能要上呼吸机
We may have to put him on a ventilator.
这得看情况
We'll see.
我们照了X光 你们之前说
We also did x-rays. Now, you told admitting
他接受了肝脏移植手术 对吗
that he'd had a liver transplant?
-是啊 -不是
- Yes. - No.
恐怕不是的
Afraid that's not true.
-什么 -肝还是那个肝
- What? - Same old liver in there.
但他的确经历了一场大手术
He has, however, undergone a major surgery.
他的肾被切除了一个
He's had a kidney removed.
他们竟然偷了他的肾
They stole his goddamn kidney?
不 不 不 不
No! No, no! No!
肝移植的切口应该是在这个位置
The incision for a liver transplant would be here.
但是弗兰克的切口
You may have noticed that Frank's incision
-在这儿 -天呐
- is down here. - Oh, god.
他能活多久
How long does he have?
不太确定 几天
No way to be sure, but... Days?
也可能是几小时
Maybe hours.
节哀
I'm sorry.
真对不起 弗兰克
Oh, I'm-- I am so sorry, Frank.
我们什么都试过了
We just-- we just tried everything.
弗兰克 我想求你件事
Frank, I-I have a favor to ask.
你知道我们本来应该在今天结婚吧
You know how we were supposed to be married today?
我知道 你现在可能没兴趣结婚
I know you're not feeling so hot,
目前的情况也和计划不同
and this isn't the setting we'd pictured,
但我想知道
But I was wondering if you would want
你肯在医院里娶我吗
to marry me here in the hospital.
要是你喜欢这主意
So, I don't know, if you like the idea,
就给我一点反应 好吗
Maybe you could give me a sign or something?
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克
Oh, Frank.
你真是全世界最可爱的男人
You're the sweetest man in the whole world.
我去告诉大家
I'll let everyone know.
他说这是他梦寐以求的
He said he couldn't be more thrilled.
老天
Oh, my god.
我的天
Oh, my goodness.
什么
Yeah?
再给我点... 止痛药
More...Pills.
-我家住这里 -住超♥市♥里吗
- My family lives in there. - The supermarket?
-不是 -还好 住超♥市♥也太苦逼了
- No. - Oh, 'cause that would suck.
住在货车里面
In the van.
啊对 货车就很酷
Oh, yeah. That's cool. Van.
我们一天要搬两次家 因为如果车被拖走
We move it twice a day, 'cause if we get towed,
我们就完蛋了
We're screwed.
那是你的兄弟姐妹吗
Are those your brothers and sisters?
这里是四个 车上还有三个
Four of them. Three more in the van.
想见见他们吗
Wanna meet them?
好啊
Okay.
妈妈 这是卡尔
Oh. Mom. This is Carl.
我跟你说起过他
I told you about him.
-送糖的 -他们很喜欢那些糖
- The--the candy? - Oh. They love the candy.
说谢谢
Say thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我今天晚班 可能就在比利家睡了
I got the late shift, and I'll probably crash at Billy's.
钥匙在洁米那儿
Jamie's got the keys, okay?
走了
Bye.
想不想参观一下
So, you want a tour?
参观货车吗 好啊
Of the van? Yeah, okay.
等等
Wait. Hold on.
-怎么了 -我爸要死了
- What's wrong? - My dad's gonna die.
还要结婚了 你来吗
And he's getting married. Do you want to come?
好啊
Yeah.
你跟他好好聊聊
If you just talk to him,
肯定能解决问题的
I'm sure you could work something out.
是啊 他是要被解决一下
Yeah, he's gonna work something out,
依我的风格 就该用步♥枪♥
All right-- work it out with an AR-15 to his fucking head.
把这家伙的脑壳崩了
That's how I like to negotiate.
这他妈怎么回事
The fuck is this?
你们饿不饿
You guys hungry?
-算默认吗 -你还跟他一起干什么
- That a yes? - The fuck are you doing with him?
-吃午餐 -和这王八蛋
- Having lunch. - With this piece of shit?
你昨天还想要他的命
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表